Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) (41271 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by virginboy1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
pesinfada:
As of wen I saw ur post
it is
likes vs share 23. 23

so which one,u fellow
Hehehehehehe.
I went for Share.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by virginboy1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
pesinfada:
As of wen I saw ur post
it is
likes vs share 23. 23

so which one,u fellow
Hehehehehehe.
I went for Share.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
grin
Seun will like to see something like this
please call seun for me.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrWhaley:
I laugh in Hebrew. grin

Hebrew........what does that sound like?

Err.......Mettttutututuhuwiwiwiwummmmm
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by tojahh(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
EVEN THE BIBLE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR "MMM" TO RE-OPEN ON THE 14TH OF JANUARY 2017. TAKE A LOOK

Ezra 6:19
"And the children of captivity kept the
passover upon the FOURTEENTH day of the first month".

2 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by authority2006(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
mumu der is cash u can spare for things dat r nt important.it is d least in ur scale of preference. didn't u do little economics
My concern and question is: why would MMM advise participants to use spare cash. It looks like you guys are not using your brains o.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
authority2006:

My concern and question is: why would MMM advise participants to use spare cash. It looks like you guys are not using your brains o.
k bro...use urs well
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Apostlebay(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
How Hebrews dey lauf dere own abeg. sadHow Hebrews dey lauf dere own abeg.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Tolu91(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by phemygee(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Honestly speaking, some people are just not following instruction even when it was painted in red with yellow background. Always use your spare money and now he is in a big mess. Well, he should be bold enough to tell his parent about it.

just saying...
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by DrogoG(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
One can buy education in Nigeria but you can't buy common sense.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by diva90: 1:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Countdown to mavro unfreezing, can't wait to get my 435k
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by marvis13(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Tell her to sms me on +6285773504026
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2017
I'm sure we can all tell the conversation is fake? The op prolly used two fones of his with two different whatsapp accounts to start a thread knowing it'll get to Fp since it has to do with MMM. Good thinking though.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2017
virginboy1:
Click "like" if you think MMM is coming back on the14th of Jan

"Share" if you think otherwise.

See hopeless hopefuls! E go soon do una like film trick. MMM or whatever you call it is gone for good!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Cadamlk:
Crying to who? I will rather use my money to help the beggars.

And, isn't she a beggar now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School? / National Open University of Nigeria / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.