Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church (1382 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
There's this woman that's pregnant in my street, she doesn't go to church, One day I walked up to her and asked her why, she told me it's because she's shy that people would stare at her because of her pregnancy, how can I convince her to go to church? undecided
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by platinumnk(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
How welcoming is your church?

In that is your answer. Do you believe that sins can be forgiven? This shouldnt be hard for you to explain her this.
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by omega25red(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
flimsy excuse. But why must she go to church
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
omega25red:

flimsy excuse. But why must she go to church

Keep thy sabbath day holy. tongue
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by Igwe9(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
if she can't go to church, then bring church to her. does it sound possible to you?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by naijacutee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
Why do you want her to go to church, and what do you hope that she (or you) will achieve from going to church?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
naijacutee:

Why do you want her to go to church, and what do you hope that she (or you) will achieve from going to church?

Do you expect her to be at home for 9 months of her pregnancy? undecided
At least she should go to church on sundays, even if it's one sunday a month. undecided
But she says she's shy the whole congregation would stare at her
. undecided
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by N101: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

Do you expect her to be at home for 9 months of her pregnancy? undecided
At least she should go to church on sundays, even if it's one sunday a month. undecided
But she says she's shy the whole congregation would stare at her
. undecided

Depends on the kind of church you go to.  I know people who would be queuing up to rub her belly and ask her all sorts of questions.

Actually, now I think about it, maybe it's because she'll get asked lots of questions she's not ready to answer that might also be putting her off.
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mechangeid: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Poster,just admit you are pregnant,
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Drag her there with a rope
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by NegroNtns(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2009
There's this woman that's pregnant in my street, she doesn't go to church, One day I walked up to her and asked her why, she told me it's because she's shy that people would stare at her because of her pregnancy, how can I convince her to go to church?

If I spoke English with the Irish accent I would love to render this response in that medium. I say you dont have to. . not really. When the pangs of labor seize upon her pelvic she would wish she was in the congregation of the Lord. Hallelu . . Halleluyah!! cheesy
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2009
pregnancy no be sickness
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

If I spoke English with the Irish accent I would love to render this response in that medium.  I say you dont have to. . not really.  When the pangs of labor seize upon her pelvic she would wish she was in the congregation of the Lord.  Hallelu . . Halleluyah!!  cheesy

What's your point
? undecided
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ He meant that when she starts to labor, no one will be there to help
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks for telling me, genius!!! grin grin
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ Are you pregnant?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Are you pregnant?

I'm not pregnant, If I was I wouldn't be on Nairaland. grin grin
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

I'm not pregnant, If I was I wouldn't be on Nairaland. grin grin
If you were pregnant, what would you be doing and why won't you be on Nairaland?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

If you were pregnant, what would you be doing and why won't you be on Nairaland?
She'll be taking advantage of the "Well, dnt have to worry about condom" opportunity. . . .you def wnt be seeing her around cheesy
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 1:08am On Nov 25, 2009
FL Gators:

She'll be taking advantage of the "Well, dnt have to worry about condom" opportunity. . . .you def wnt be seeing her around cheesy
Jeezz!!! shocked shocked shocked How did you know?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Stop asking Jamb Questions and go back to topic. tongue
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 1:13am On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

Stop asking Jamb Questions and go back to topic. tongue
I have given my suggestion. Bind her with a thick rope - you know those kinds used for hanging people? - and drag her to the church with it. cool
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by posakosa(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2009
TheShreiker--- is that you--- shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by coolier(f): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

There's this woman that's pregnant in my street, she doesn't go to church, One day I walked up to her and asked her why, she told me it's because she's shy that people would stare at her because of her pregnancy, how can I convince her to go to church? undecided

Is your woman married and the baby has a father? Is she a minor? Or why else would a pregnant woman be shy and afraid people would stare at her? A pregnant woman is a beautiful woman!
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by echobee(f): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
wetin dey make am shame,abi she no get the belly in a proper way.
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by agathamari(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
going to church is a personal decision. you should under no circumstance force or attempt to force anyone to attend your church. if you wish invite her if she says no or makes a polite excuse (which hers may be) of why she doesnt want to go leave it be. she may be shy and not like to be around people or she may not believe the same as you and doesnt want to deal with the "accept jesus as your personal savior" speech. leave her be
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by Fhemmmy: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
try and convince the man that give am belle to go and the man can make her comfy enuf to wanna go.
If there is no man in her life, you try to make her feel so comfy and trust you enuf to wanna be around you, and dont make her feel like without church, she is screwed, be gentle about it.
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
@POSTER

STOP POKE-NOSING

DANGER AHEAD
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by TheSeeker(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
posakosa:

TheShreiker--- is that you--- shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Be wetin?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by posakosa(m): 1:53am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Be wetin?

what does "Be wetin" mean ?
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by Gabry(f): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2009
Threaten her nor bribe her!
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Nov 26, 2009
That's just plain mean. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost-engaged Girls: Would You Accept A Proposal That Didn’t Come With A Ring? / Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up / Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.