Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church (1407 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by naijacutee(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
mama-gee:

Do you expect her to be at home for 9 months of her pregnancy? undecided
At least she should go to church on sundays, even if it's one sunday a month. undecided
But she says she's shy the whole congregation would stare at her
. undecided

No, I don't expect her to stay at home the whole time. I expect her to continue with her life as normal.

So from your answer, it looks like she should go to church - even if it's one Sunday a month, just to mark the register. (i.e "Let me just go and show my face, even if it's one Sunday"wink. If that's enough reason to go to church, then even I will not go.

Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
remind her the congregation has probably seen pregnant women before.

Is her partner nowhere to be found?

either that or she's self conscious about her clothes.

or maybe she just doesnt want to go.
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by olanajim(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church by mamagee3(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
olanajim:

What's all the flying knots for? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish? / Why Do Most Girls Beg For Airtime? / Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.