Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. (1376 Views)

See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Lets talk about Best friends/Bestie/Choko you are no longer friends with and why.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Advocator: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
_-_
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
My best friend became obviously too proud and pompous to everyone around him after he landed a job at the bank back then in Nigeria, but realities brought him back to life after the bank laid him off 6 months into the job, he became his humble old self again, but that was too late, as many had moved on and now stay away from him.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
I don't think I've stopped being friends with any of my best friends,at the most we don't talk or see much again due to distance or some other factor.

Btw does an ex count? If yes then I'm no longer friends with my last ex cos he was an azz.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
I don't waste my time dwelling on the past. When I move, I move
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
freecocoa:

I don't think I've stopped being friends with any of my best friends,at the most we don't talk or see much again due to distance or some other factor.

Btw does an ex count? If yes then I'm no longer friends with my last ex cos he was an azz.

No, not necessarily,
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
Freecocoa, how big an azzz?
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by ronkebp(f): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
I have four best friends, one of them whom i was really closed to, cos we shared the same room in the university, infact we shared virtually everything( except men), we could pass as twins, that was what most people that did not know us, called us. I graduated before her, infact i did most things before her, and it just dawned on me that she has been jealous of me all along, SHE IS AVOIDING ME FOR NO REASON. And to be candid, i really don't care. That is her palava, and i know the way it is, i will never be her friend ever again. it was nice and great knowing her.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by claremont(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
I am still friends with all my former best mates, I have no sad story to tell. cool
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Advocator: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
^ Just saw your profile pic? Are you an agonist/atheist by any chance?
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

I have four best friends, one of them whom i was really closed to, cos we shared the same room in the university, infact we shared virtually everything( except men), we could pass as twins, that was what most people that did not know us, called us. I graduated before her, infact i did most things before her, and it just dawned on me that she has been jealous of me all along, SHE IS AVOIDING ME FOR NO REASON. And to be candid, i really don't care. That is her palava, and i know the way it is, i will never be her friend ever again. it was nice and great knowing her.

It feels bad when friends change .
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
All my besties no dey replacable,u fuckkk up u enter recycle.I must say I pick my friends properlyyyy,so far so goood in total deres jus 1 Jesus Christ na hin way pure pass lol,jus teasin all my buddies are still humble dey on check tho.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Freecocoa, how big an azzz?
The biggest I know.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator:

_-_

Thanks Moderator
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Advocator: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
^ LOL dummy I'm not a moderator, just removed the rubbish from the can becuz I kind of find the thread interesting!
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
Advocator:

^ LOL dummy I'm not a moderator, just removed the rubbish from the can becuz I kind of find the thread interesting!

You do not need call people names to make a statement,
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Piechart(f): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
my besties from way younger -we went our separate ways and that was the end of it
one in uni - he was a jerk. eventually his narcissism stopped being funny and i decided to cut him off.

i've one bestie now - she's not the best person in the world, but she's perfect and an amazing best friend
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^Its sometimes very difficult to be bestie with the opposite sex without strings attached.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Piechart(f): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^ i know!! it's like, why look for a boyfriend/girlfriend when the bestie's already perfect for the job?
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^ i clearly understand ur point, but u must also realize that bestie's can't be everything, making your Boyfriend/Girlfriend ur bestie is also very advisable, that way u share almost everything together.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by koolsasy(f): 12:35am On Jan 14, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] speaking of besties, i had a male bestie and now, he just wont talk to me! i honestly dont know what i did wrong! funny thing thou is i really do miss him, im not angry wiv him per se, but im totalli mad at him. i dont knw ow dats possible, buh if we eva talk again, im goin 2 do major venting den hug afterwards. smiley but for now, SHIT HAPPENS angry
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Piechart(f): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2012
Roland17:

^^^^ i clearly understand your point, but u must also realize that bestie's can't be everything, making your Boyfriend/Girlfriend your bestie is also very advisable, that way u share almost everything together.

um, i'm not here to ask for advice. don't need it.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2012
Piechart:

Guess u construed my opinion which was open for all and not u alone.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by freecocoa(f): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2012
Piechart:

See this one o,buhahaha so in your mind now you have an attitude abi wetin? Get over yourself already,mscheew.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Piechart(f): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2012
Roland17:

Guess u construed my opinion which was open for all and not u alone.

noted

freecocoa:

See this one o,buhahaha so in your mind now you have an attitude abi wetin? Get over yourself already,mscheew.
undecided undecided
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by babsjnr(m): 2:56am On Jan 14, 2012
Since my best friend got married to evil india lady he had become dumb and foolish. My friend can't wear a trainers no more and designer clothes her churchgoer wife stop him to be wearing designers stuff. He only wear shirt and trouser and old skool grandpa shoe and his only 27 years old, I think that evil lady is using black magic on my friend. Well I've deleted him frm fb friend list and fone since last year summer. I wish him goodluck with his mumu born again life
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2012
babsjnr:

Since my best friend got married to evil india lady he had become dumb and foolish. My friend can't wear a trainers no more and designer clothes her churchgoer wife stop him to be wearing designers stuff. He only wear shirt and trouser and old skool grandpa shoe and his only 27 years old, I think that evil lady is using black magic on my friend. Well I've deleted him frm fb friend list and fone since last year summer. I wish him goodluck with his mumu born again life

Guy u got me all cracked up, my God that was some post there. grin grin
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 14, 2012
I am no longer friends with some of my besties for many reasons, some traveled, some wanted something I could not give. Others just became too wahala for my liking.

Some of them are just too stoopid, too problematic, and way too useless for me to hang around anymore. They are no longer my class of people I hang out with.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Roland17(m): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2012
Maintaining a good friendship is one heck of a job.
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2012
rokiatu:

I am no longer friends with some of my besties for many reasons, some traveled, some wanted something I could not give. Others just became too wahala for my liking.

Some of them are just too stoopid, too problematic, and way too useless for me to hang around anymore. They are no longer my class of people I hang out with.

EXACTLY!!! everything i wanted and needed to say!! cool
Re: Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2012
Piechart:

Excuse me Perimeter,was dere any need to b fiesty,jeeez some1 nids to be shoved in a deep freezer probs it will make u chill a bit.U not d only hot head here so u heard cocoa stop feeling like Bruno Mars,although u might probably reside in Mars for al I no,Chillax ur attitude smells like d arse of a porpucine(it stinks).

(1) (Reply)

Seems Girls Naturally Like Bad Boys And Players / How Long Is Too Long! / How A Girl Thinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.