Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls (53090 Views)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by abike12(f): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
#1 is def right
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

So those jobs you mentioned can turn a female into runs girl ?? How old are you ??

I know many people who do those type of jobs and they ain't run girls

Not every stripper is a run girl, stripers in the USA make more money in just a night than any run girl can make in 1 month

You need a brand new used brain
I tire.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin brb
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by lonelydora: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
PH1stBorn:
I can confirm no.8 or how do u expect a fuel attendant who receive a monthly pay lower than N10k to coupe? Infact,more than 80% of this ladies in PH get laid easily in other to augment the little peanut they earn

It's too much in PH bro.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by daveson07: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
uncleabbey:
seriously speaking though, a person job does not make him good or bad. Whether a pastor, a banker, a vixen or a nurse, a hoe will always be a hoe. What we chose to do as human whether good or bad has been inherently ingrained in us since our inception.
Nice write up oga tosyne
AfonjasMustDie:

So those jobs you mentioned can turn a female into runs girl ?? How old are you ??

Strippers are not run girls, why would they wanna be run girls ?? Because of the money ?? They can make thousands of dollars in one night, they don't have to sell their pusssy

Not every stripper is a run girl, stripers in the USA make more money in just a night than any run girl can make in 1 month

next time u pray in church,try to ask God for understanding like solomon did,please.

In OP's words he used may or might,,he only meant dey ar prone to become a prostitute
peace
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by hismerhill(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Baba u are so on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by curvilicious: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Strippers are not run girls, why would they wanna be run girls ?? Because of the money ?? They can make thousands of dollars in one night, they don't have to sell their pusssy

U said USA here na naija
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Worriedwife: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
I agree
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by life00: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Boss abeg no use laff kill me,, you just baptized op,, (brand new used brain indeed)
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by obembet(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Partially agree
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by fuckboys: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Twaci:
Modeling...lipsrsealed
because you don't have the shape and you're jealous of those into it
Buahahahahah

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by smiliyB(f): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
tosyne2much:

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/01/10-nigerian-jobs-that-may-turn-female.html
Nawa ooo job don finish be dat nah...what job will ladies now do...housewife/houselady job huhbia kpachara anya gi dia ooo tongue Lolz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Miladi(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am coming!
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
curvilicious:

U said USA here na naija

Is there a difference between Naija and USA ??

I expect you to say "yes" because you haven't traveled out of Nigeria
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by smiliyB(f): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
uncleabbey:
seriously speaking though, a person job does not make him good or bad. Whether a pastor, a banker, a vixen or a nurse, a hoe will always be a hoe. What we chose to do as human whether good or bad has been inherently ingrained in us since our inception.
Nice write up oga tosyne
Gbam Biko tell him for me ASAP...you can only misbehave if you wanna do so.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by harthonder(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
I got some information from that no 10.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by abbaapple: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

[s]
AfonjasMustDie:

[/s]
AfonjasMustDie:

ur comments always sound as if u re a toddler, must u show ur self? Flatheadstink.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
smiliyB:
Nawa ooo job don finish be dat nah...what job will ladies now do...housewife/houselady job huhbia kpachara anya gi dia ooo tongue Lolz
Have you ever wondered why Nigerian students are the worst students in the world ranking? It's because 90% of Nigerian students lack comprehension skill

The write-up clearly said "may" and not 'will"
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
abbaapple:
[s][/s]

ur comments always sound as if u re a toddler, must u show ur self? Flatheadstink.

Hi, Afonja

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by curvilicious: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Is there a difference between Naija and USA ??

I expect you to say "yes" because you haven't traveled out of Nigeria

I wont say yes na force?
Taaaaaaah there's difference biko naija is not USA. Donald Trump is not Buhari. Black is not white. Our mentalities are also not same

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jennlola:
grin tosyne and him illegal lists
You know the truth nah tongue tongue
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Any woman that lives life on expediency over principle and possesses opportunistic/greedy attitude will always a have tendency for runs, so even if such a woman work in Rome, she will always do runs. But one that lives life on principle over expediency (which automatically means she will abhor a thing like runs) cannot turn to a runs woman, even if she work in a s.ex club and starves - this kind of woman is always contented and altruistic. A woman/person of good attributes is an overcomer!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by smiliyB(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
isidiwent:
Pressure makes some ladies go into runs, & we the men should not always condemn ladies like we are not sometimes responsible for their being spoilt...
Chaiii I just love ur honestyyy!!! If men stop patronizing runz grl,dey will definitely not have any work to runz again.Simple grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by LoveJesus87(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
You must be joking to state hair dressers are promiscuous.
he is right up to an extent...
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
LoveJesus87:
he is right up to an extent...
Please to what extent?.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
harthonder:
I got some information from that no 10.
And what is the info?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by bettercreature(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
duullie88:
Strippers are runs girls na... just depends on d client if want to take her home or not
Its a job there are lot of classy strippers
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
So in short, any underpaid female in Nigeria is one wink away from prostitution.

God dey sha cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Abbeycharles(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
This write-up will get on the other side of those who have runs girls tendencies.. The will ways look for a way to fault the write-up and bash the OP

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Abbeycharles(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
smiliyB:
Chaiii I just love ur honestyyy!!! If men stop patronizing runz grl,dey will definitely not have any work to runz again.Simple grin
I can see that this write-up does not go well with you.. Why you come dey pained like this nah?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by joeace2020(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.