Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls (53086 Views)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Solution: men should strive to hit it big financially, become financially free and keep their wives at home to nurture the kids. If she insists on working, make her an entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by princeade86(m): 5:13am On Jan 13, 2017
what of Nurse
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by empress101(f): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2017
grin gbam... he shud hav replaced hair dressers with Models.. cool
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Kingsley1000(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2017
so true ....even students
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2017
joliyp:
Bank and Insurance Marketing?hell no i disagree

Which among these do u work with, so that they can decide ur fate?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by LoveJesus87(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
Please to what extent?.
Hello babe. The ones I know have that tendencies seriously. Are a hair stylist? Bet you exceptional and exemplary. How you doing today dear? smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Whytelyon(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Yea
Modelling is one too
REMINDS me of Chidinma the cucumber girl undecided

grin

Omaka cucumber chidimma grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2017
empress101:
grin gbam... he shud hav replaced hair dressers with Models.. cool
I even forgot to mention them cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2017
TeejayMaya:
tosyne2much my favorite Nairalander no homo... True to a very large extent tho a hoe would always be one irrespective.

Na God go save guys from dem Jezebel
Thanks oga mi.. I doff my hat for you cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Handsomecole(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Better come back and comment undecided
Miladi:
I am coming!
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by phemolala07(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Nurse nko?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by henrylowe(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2017
danjay22:
two guys i respect since i join Nairaland will 4ever remain tosyne2much & Tonybacanista. Respect large folks.Best writers in my opinion.I dnt ignore anyting writen by these guz!
They are two intelligent dudes I have also come across and I admire them a lot. Constructing a flawless sentence is what most people find very difficult much more someone writing a voluminous article with good dictions. Respect!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by henrylowe(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2017
phemolala07:
Nurse nko?
Most nurses are badoooo
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Olasco93:
Our Ten/Ten is back, stronger and better.
Ten/Ten RAM has been upgraded, with an improved Runs girls Camera for 2017.
The ministry has to keep moving you know? cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by phemolala07(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2017
henrylowe:
Most nurses are badoooo
U can say dat again
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by okonja(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much:

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/01/10-nigerian-jobs-that-may-turn-female.html

Mr. Tosyne, update the name of Oshiomole's wife mehn. It's "Iara" and not "Laura" undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by dckng16(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Twaci:
Modeling...lipsrsealed
how true is this? Cos I just met one, planning to date and marry her
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Models are sure oloshos ,avoid them like plagues
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
okonja:

Mr. Tosyne, update the name of Oshiomole's wife mehn. It's "Iara" and not "Laura" undecided
I never even knew she bears Lara.. A topic can no longer be modified the moment it graces the FP. U get?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by thinkdip(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
the way you are talking about runs girls now I hope they didn't do you anything?
hi
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
thinkdip:
hi
hi, anything for me?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by bqlekan(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
ocheu:
Sincerely what u said is true, i think prostitution is hereditary. once it runs in ur blood if you like be choir mistress you'll still be sharing to choir masters

I tell you brother, I think it is just too wrong to judge an individual based on his/her profession.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by lonelydora: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
ocheu:
in fact the list is not complete as he didn't mention nurse; oh my gush! Most nurses you see are green snake in a green glass; and amoung them you'll meet Ladies who practice all manner of sex even without being paid. Some of them are what Igbo's call "nwanyi obi oma".

I'm telling you. They wear that uniform and people think they are innocent. Forget bro, who no come no go know.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by wtfCode: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Tosyne2much my man.
Always making brain.

Even cleaners in any facility.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by uncleabbey(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
daveson07:

next time u pray in church,try to ask God for understanding like solomon did,please.

In OP's words he used may or might,,he only meant dey ar prone to become a prostitute
peace
Egbon Cyber bully, maturity dictates that you don't need to insult people to correct or make them agree with your opinion.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by wtfCode: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
ocheu:
in fact the list is not complete as he didn't mention nurse; oh my gush! Most nurses you see are green snake in a green glass; and amoung them you'll meet Ladies who practice all manner of sex even without being paid. Some of them are what Igbo's call "nwanyi obi oma".
U remind me when my mum got sick, she was admitted to a hospital. There's this nurse I use to bang errday on her night shifts cuz I use to take care of my mum.
Every night is a fvck party 4 me in the hospital's veranda,toilet n back of the canteen.
Twas a sweet experience 4 me then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Twaci(f): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
dckng16:
how true is this? Cos I just met one, planning to date and marry her
He said "may...".

May turn to...

Not will turn to smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Twaci(f): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
because you don't have the shape and you're jealous of those into it
Buahahahahah
Oga I am a model cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by curvilicious: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

You just proved my point

Goodbye

Abegi which yeye point be that?
That is why everything is upside down u pple wanting b exactly like another person
Be a better you not be like another person

Mtchewww
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by King44(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2017
coolebux:
no.8 pump attendants, more than 70% of them na enterprises.
before baba alaye patrol dem, The managers nahin dey first discover their hidden talent
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2017
King44:
before baba alaye patrol dem, The managers nahin dey first discover their hidden talent
Na the managers dey first collect their own share
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2017
wtfCode:
Tosyn'e2much my man.
Always making brain.

Even cleaners in any facility.
Baba I hail oooo cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.