Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls (53087 Views)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
LouisBERG:
Your no 7 though. Seems you patronize them a lot... I mean, your expertise in naming the various kinds.

Anyways, I love your diction

#caLLmeBERG
At least I have friends who are regular patronizers cheesy

BTW, thanks for the compliment cool
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by itzswitz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
#Simple thing,bible talk am sef .He dat is good kwantinu to be gud, he dat is bad,kwantinu to be bad...I come quickly to give my reward. Including that ur runs girl sister of urs changing phone like tomato nylon...and she is dashing u, u are mumuingly collecting...#Rejoice for ur name shall be written in heaven

#Pathetic humans #Embarrassmentizzabae
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by nwakibie3(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
You must be joking to state hair dressers are promiscuous.

Are u a hair dresser? grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by danjay22: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
tosyne2much:

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/01/10-nigerian-jobs-that-may-turn-female.html
two guys i respect since i join Nairaland will 4ever remain tosyne2much & Tonybacanista. Respect large folks.Best writers in my opinion.I dnt ignore anyting writen by these guz!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tutaboi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
tosyne2much:

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/01/10-nigerian-jobs-that-may-turn-female.html
Do you really dropped your pen or you pressed send/ enter?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
nwakibie3:

Are u a hair dresser? grin grin
I am not but i know a lot who are not what the op stated.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
curvilicious:

I wont say yes na force?
Taaaaaaah there's difference biko naija is not USA. Donald Trump is not Buhari. Black is not white. Our mentalities are also not same

You just proved my point

Goodbye
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Mufasa27(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
You must be joking to state hair dressers are promiscuous.
Very promiscuous both male and female... BTW are you an hair dresser
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by room089: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Uncle you forget O.A.P's?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by LouisBERG: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
At least I have friends who are regular patronizers cheesy

BTW, thanks for the compliment cool
Lol @ “ friends who are regular patronizers" maybe in this case, I won't go with the saying >>show me your friends......
Ok noted.

U're welcome

#caLLmeBERG
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by nonjebose(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
11. Policewomen. Na joke I dey!
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Semper247(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Chrisrare:
Lol.. Marrying/dating a waitress or banker is like learning how to cook from a yoruba woman. It never ends well..

cheesy nonsense boy

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by brightalo17: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Is there a difference between Naija and USA ??

I expect you to say "yes" because you haven't traveled out of Nigeria

So you want someone to educate you that there is huge and clear difference between Nigeria and USA?Mr Traveler,E.g they use dollar we use Naira,they're In North America we're in West Africa,we struggle to go there they don't,We Celebrate getting their visa while they don't celebrate getting ours,Their International Passport is great while ours Na die.do you know about their SS and disability payments?e.t.c.

No dey ask this kind question,even there is difference between Nigeria and Chad,Benin e.t.c.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Op you should have also included doctors, nurses, layers, engineers etc.... undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nikkyfuck(f): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2017
I don't believe it tongue tongue
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by queenbetsy(f): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Lionbite(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2017
queenbetsy:
undecided
true @ your signature text.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by queenbetsy(f): 1:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Lionbite:
true @ your signature text.
of course, it is. Thanks.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ocheu(f): 1:35am On Jan 13, 2017
lonelydora:
Your list is partially correct, but not all of them shaa. Any work can turn one into runs girl. It depends on one's personality.

I had a nurse back in the days who looked decent but inside her, she is worse than those Casablanca girls.
in fact the list is not complete as he didn't mention nurse; oh my gush! Most nurses you see are green snake in a green glass; and amoung them you'll meet Ladies who practice all manner of sex even without being paid. Some of them are what Igbo's call "nwanyi obi oma".

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Lionbite(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2017
queenbetsy:
of course, it is. Thanks.
you're right you will need more than beauty. you'll need as$ and tits most importantly grin grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by queenbetsy(f): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Lionbite:

you're right you will need more than beauty. you'll need as$ and tits most importantly grin grin grin
of course na cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ocheu(f): 1:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Sincerely what u said is true, i think prostitution is hereditary. once it runs in ur blood if you like be choir mistress you'll still be sharing to choir masters
bqlekan:
Nah... I totally disagree with this list. You might be right about video vixens and strippers. The other professions should not be mentioned alongside them. Any work can turn anyone to anything. I've seen people with better jobs than you listed above become runs girls. The Bottomline is; it all depends on who and how focussed you are.

Nice write up tho..
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Any job can make a girl or even a guy, a runs girl in the zoo
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ocheu(f): 2:08am On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
because you don't have the shape and you're jealous of those into it
Buahahahahah
abeg he said the truth. Another name for modeling here in Nina is called prostitution. At cucumber incidence is a good evidence.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ocheu(f): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2017
ocheu:
abeg he said the truth. Another name for modeling here in nija is called prostitution. At cucumber incidence is a good evidence.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Funkybabee(f): 2:23am On Jan 13, 2017
oga op not all the lists you mentioned there, i think you don't know much about runs girl. let me tell you a person occupation can not make one to be a runs girl, it's come with your mind u are the one that will make decision wat u wish to do or become in ur life not ur occupation.
some may be true in ur lists but not all e.g hairdresser, airlines attendants or first class hotel attendants do u want to say they are not getting paid enough ni or what so,remove some lists there

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2017
brightalo17:

So you want someone to educate you that there is huge and clear difference between Nigeria and USA?Mr Traveler,E.g they use dollar we use Naira,they're In North America we're in West Africa,we struggle to go there they don't,We Celebrate getting their visa while they don't celebrate getting ours,Their International Passport is great while ours Na die.do you know about their SS and disability payments?e.t.c.

No dey ask this kind question,even there is difference between Nigeria and Chad,Benin e.t.c.

Another kid who lives in a remote village in Ogun state

Everyone in the USA have only one dream, that dream is to visit AFRICA, you wouldn't know that because you're stuck in Ogun state and only watch the USA on T.V

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2017
some are pained because he has said the truth
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by michealade(m): 3:25am On Jan 13, 2017
11.nairaland girls that always make FP..

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by michealade(m): 3:28am On Jan 13, 2017
I know hairdressers are worst!!!!
But really a greedy woman is sure to end up as Runzbabe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by TeejayMaya(m): 3:53am On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much my favorite Nairalander no homo... True to a very large extent tho a hoe would always be one irrespective.

Na God go save guys from dem Jezebel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.