Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls (53088 Views)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2017
salesgirl
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello babe. The ones I know have that tendencies seriously. Are a hair stylist? Bet you exceptional and exemplary. How you doing today dear? smiley
Good thanks, i'm not.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by pepigeorge(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Going to University
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by brightalo17: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Another kid who lives in a remote village in Ogun state

[s]Everyone in the USA have only one dream, that dream is to visit AFRICA, you wouldn't know that because you're stuck in Ogun state and only watch the USA on T.V[/s]
Every American Dream is to visit Africa? So Africa is denying them visa to come and visit them or getting African Visa is now something American's are celebrating? or they have been getting fake visa's like we African's get's in the name of trying to go their and do dirty jobs? even when you claimed and asked dump question of the difference between Nigeria and Usa. So the specific part of Africa they Dream to visit is Nigeria or do you want to change your topic since you don't know what you're talking about.

Now to show you how empty your brain is,you are trying to mock Ogun a state in the same Nigeria,very pathetic. a state that has produced one of the most influential president in Africa.

I will hit you with the hard truth American visa remained a hotcake to many continents mostly Africa and Nigeria and we the Ibos.
Many families sold lands and properties just to afford their children trip to America.

AMERICANS ARE NOW SLEEPING WITH YOUR EYES FOR YOU TO KNOW THEIR DREAMS.hissssssssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by dckng16(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
justscorchone:
Models are sure oloshos ,avoid them like plagues
Wow
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by dckng16(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Twaci:
He said "may...".

May turn to...

Not will turn to smiley
Ok. From d look of things d tendency may be very high
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by chachanga: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2017
PH1stBorn:
I can confirm no.8 or how do u expect a fuel attendant who receive a monthly pay lower than N10k to coupe? Infact,more than 80% of this ladies in PH get laid easily in other to augment the little peanut they earn

You can imagine the diabolical mind of men who devised this ingenious marketing strategy.

Just imagine employing snazzily dressed babes as the primary sales-attendants in an industry populated largely by testosterone-pumped males?! shocked

And those girls sabi show themselves, all to their own detriment too.

I think the Anti Sex-Trade Advocacy people need to look into it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by harthonder(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
And what is the info?
on how Adam oshiomole meet his wife
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
hair dressing is a prostitutes day time job
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by abbaapple: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Hi, Afonja
Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??
am not Afonja by d way, Luk at my name carefully u punk ass!
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by LoveJesus87(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
Good thanks, i'm not.
You not a stylist? K. Great meeting you. How is your day going dear? smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by okonja(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I never even knew she bears Lara.. A topic can no longer be modified the moment it graces the FP. U get?

Okay, BUT Its not "EL", It's "HI"
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by thinkdip(m): 2:49am On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:

hi, anything for me?
yea a lot, found you interesting.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2017
thinkdip:
yea a lot, found you interesting.
oya na bless me this morning
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by thinkdip(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:

oya na bless me this morning
no yawa nao , it wouldn't be bad if we come private ba?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
thinkdip:
no yawa nao , it wouldn't be bad if we come private ba?

grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by ocheu(f): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
wtfCode:

U remind me when my mum got sick, she was admitted to a hospital. There's this nurse I use to bang errday on her night shifts cuz I use to take care of my mum.
Every night is a fvck party 4 me in the hospital's veranda,toilet n back of the canteen.
Twas a sweet experience 4 me then.
funny you! Can't stop laughing. Nurses are terrible
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by OlaRolls(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
I refuse to be subjected to unemployment and single way income Channel.
I make a living via networking.
Its no longer a news that Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone. One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat Olarolls up on Whatsapp @: 0803727 2006

Pls Note: NOT A PRODUCT MARKETING SCHEME
See you at the top.
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by tck2000(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
?!?
Re: 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls by Nature8(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.