Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (64551 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by tafrica(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

Can you prove this?

Seun, I'm surprised you don't know this message has been long or you just intentionally made it look recent. The video trended those times. NL is gradually becoming noted for fake and twisted news. You should have captioned this topic as a throw-back.
I don't really subscribe to Oyedepo's message though
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Xano(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

Interesting.

I clap at you.

Don't spin Lord Jesus teachings to suit you. It is evil.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by freecocoa(f): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2017
This man must think himself some sort of god, e nu kwa "if I say that it won't rain for 3 days, nothing will drop here" abi wetin him talk sef, hmmm, no be small thing.grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:06am On Jan 13, 2017
mynd1:
can somebody tell dis short man to stf up and allow d authorities to deal with d matter
Hey young lady,its better to be mute when you've got nothing good or reasonable to say.
why do you abuse someone else's dad and leader that way?? is your own dad any better?besides he's a man of God,ordained by God,you should try to accept and respect that.

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by gloryman91: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Uncle fatia or what is your Muslim name sef? Do you know how many members of your families will be affected been a converted,just let us treat this issue wisely o. Man of God indeed.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2017
donaldfafree:
shut up

Omo u get guts meeeeeeeenn...meanwhile ur own ban no go get limit.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Marthaodion(f): 2:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

Why bring up this old talk now, a period where things are tougher in southern kaduna. If those guys sees this, it can further escalate things, I believe you know this. Also, messages should not be pulled out of their context to gain cheap points, always give the full details and let people be objective.
Please this forum should always promote peace.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 13, 2017
mynd1:
can somebody tell dis short man to stf up and allow d authorities to deal with d matter

Not cool meeeenn, not cool.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by InvertedHammer: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2017
/
Let them keep praying...

...instead of protecting themselves.

/
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by totorimi: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2017
If all them bishops, GO's, evangelist, pastors, apostles were to talk like this to their followers I believe them boko and those islamist would have behaved themselves. It is now an eye for an eye, the battle line is drawn I dare them boko to try any winners of their church and see the consequences. All other GOs should declare war on radical islam since the cattle rearer bubu can not protect the citizens only his colleagues cattle herdsmen he can protect.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by solaere(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
think straight there are wars fought in the bible by christian hmmm !!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BamiAutos(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2017
All I know is this a time is coming when all the evil entities behind the ills of this nation will be exposed...... nothing lasts forever....

Now is the time my brother. I STAND WITH BISHOP OYEDEPO. My case is different. Cos am the redeem of the lord an as a covenant child, what affect others is not permitted to affect me.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by solaere(m): 2:36am On Jan 13, 2017
I blame CAN,i blame all general overseers all founder of church all prophet and apostles in this nation for the doom in the christiandom instead of coming together and rising for nd on behalf of our wards we prefer to give prophesy whether true or false and now dat d doom is here God help us...
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 2:38am On Jan 13, 2017
EVIL FOREST country....Very soon all will be in support to divide this wicked country already.

I dont know how able strong men still alllow the fools frm d north to always kill n get away....Walahi christians r cowards

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BlackOnassis(m): 2:38am On Jan 13, 2017
haaaa! this thread go sweet die. i go read every since character before i chop dinner tonight. nigerians are clowns grin grin cool cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by solaere(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2017
As for me i support a divided nigeria...afonja 4life.......As for me i support a divided nigeria...afonja 4life.......As for me i support a divided nigeria...afonja 4life.......

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Edmanpumpin:
AMIN oooo!!!!! Loruko nla ti JESU!!!

Meaning AMEN IN JESUS Mighty Name.

God bless you Papa.

We can no more take the persecutions and wanton killings and genocide of our brethren.

Omo mehn, won o gberin sapa now.
To your tent o Israel.

Prophet Elisha in the bible called out fire which consumed those prophet of baal.

About time our christian leaders voice out jare.
Bros u no sabi bible na ELIJAH nt ELISHA
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by akocon: 2:50am On Jan 13, 2017
view our latest baby...
a church website: www.ascensioncatholicchurchekpan.com

We can also help you creat yours in no time.... powered by AKOCON SOLUTIONS
www.akocon.com
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by chuksfluential(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Kill dem all!!! This nonsense must stop
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by peacesamuel94(m): 2:55am On Jan 13, 2017
mynd1:

which authorities? it's obvious you don't reside in Nigeria by this statement.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by 1Rebel: 2:58am On Jan 13, 2017
What's the difference between what this man has said and what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying all along? Why hasn't this "man of god" been arrested and charged with "treasonable felony"?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
duo na oga seun u b ooo bt i go talk my own.....
Bible said love your enemies and pray for those who persecute u.....fine and guess that why some stupid christan will keep praying for peace when the killer keeps sharpen there blade!! let me also say sir, am very sure you have never been to the north all you hear or see is on tv so you dont have an idea of how an avarage northener thinks when a kid @ the age of 7-8 will tell you that he can help christan cos it aganist his religion i mean a kid...bro am not been sentimental but to be honest with you if you have experience what half of what the kristans in the north pass thru am sure u wont say pray for your enermy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Ruggedpen: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2017
wtfCode:
Ipob go like this prayer

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by gtin(m): 3:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
It said so in the Bible, but remember the Isrealites had enemies who they did not pray for, but fought war with them. He is asking for likewise to be done here (a tooth for a tooth)

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Xaddy(m): 3:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Some so called CHRISTians tho. That is why I will continue to say that Christianity is not a religion and if you have a religion that you call Christianity then I don't know what you are doing.

Jesus came on earth to preach Love. He told us to Love our neighbours, love our enemies and love out persecutors(terrorists). He said the way to CONQUER them is through love. In his exact words

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Remember how he told us to turn the other cheek when one cheek has just been slapped? It was an euphesim for the GREATEST type of tolerance that man can attain. Also remember when Peter and John told him to command fire on a city that REJECTED him. You know what he said...

You can rant from now till tomorrow, say that Papa is right in his statement but there is something I am 100% sure of, what is said is not biblical...

We are in a period of grace but we don't know the GREAT standard that is expected of us...

He is saying that people of God should KILL?

When the scriptures equate hating on your brother with actual murder? Wow!

It is when I see things like this that I realise why Jesus preached so fiercely against religion, he hated religion with passion and that is the only thing that made Jesus go violent when he was in this earth. Let that sink in, religion, not SIN oh. Religion...

May the LORD have mercy on us all...

#LoveTrumpsHate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Blame Tinubu and the Yoruba's for all these nonsense..how on earth did they allow the north take power back
I said it then even if Jonathan is both performing let's look for another credible person from south to replace him...
this is just the beginning of birthpang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Not good at all cos d devil will use people to spill innocent blood o. Imagine an alfa visiting the church to pray to a new found saviour only to be slaughtered like a chicken undecided... A leader shouldn't make such statements..
What are you saying..... all this while when bh ve bin bombin churches am sure alot of innocent babies wo wey brot to church for dedication wey dre too...............

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by globalresource: 3:14am On Jan 13, 2017
What pain me most is that they killed people at will and they get away

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Jessykells: 3:15am On Jan 13, 2017
People can lie he dint say anything like that
cupsofxo:
Lord, if it’s your will to break up Nigeria, break it now – Oyedepo

The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch, Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings, saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will.

The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining down curses on those promoting the wanton killings, equally said that God sent him to this continent as His apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.

Video: https://web.facebook.com/don.kiinee/videos/927208914047645/

God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent to stop it from decadence.”

I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure. Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this uprising is cursed today!

The congregation shouted “Amen!”

All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.”

Continuing, he said, ”Lord, if it is your will to break up Nigeria, break it now!

To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enemy. Enough is Enough!

Speaks in tongues again.

If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will be no more nation, what nonsense.

What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation.

Speaks in tongue.

You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess!

Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire down on their head, call fire down on their head.

Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire fall on him!

A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!

To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.”

Prays in tongue.

Fire of the Lord consume them!

I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what?

Even if I was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an idol?

The faithful shouted “No!”

If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it in one minute. What is that? What devil?

I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed!

I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!

Must the north continue to rule?

What devils!

God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus!” “Amen!”

You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!

There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.

They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?

You think we are dummies? What! What?

All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?

Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?

We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they?

Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine ordination, don’t mistake that.”

There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining the events of the nation.”

If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not drop. What nonsense!

Who born their mother, who born their father? They are too small.”

Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!

A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by GMBuhari: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2017
tafrica:

Seun, I'm surprised you don't know this message has been long or you just intentionally made it look recent. The video trended those times. NL is gradually becoming noted for fake and twisted news. You should have captioned this topic as a throw-back.
I don't really subscribe to Oyedepo's message though

Dabullit has said it several times, same as me and several other observers .

Those who are pushing fake stories to Fp have an intention that would be the 3rd or 4th this past week
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Xaddy(m): 3:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Testing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.