Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. (1919 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship / It Was In The Night, By The Water, She Started Getting In The Mood When (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by enuk80(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2017
pls I just want to no why ladies kept keeping in touch with their ex..can you be with such ladies?

my gf kept on keeping in touch with her ex boyfriend and i am so much worry because she is breaking my heart..she tells lies when I ask her why she is keeping in touch with him..pls d floor is open for your opinion..
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by StarBukola(f): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
we both keep in touch, if u ask me no biggies , since we both didn't break each others hrt. so yes I keep in touch.
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2017
enuk80:
pls I just want to no why ladies kept keeping in touch with their ex..can you be with such ladies?

my gf kept on keeping in touch with her ex boyfriend and i am so much worry because she is breaking my heart..she tells lies when I ask her why she is keeping in touch with him..pls d floor is open for your opinion..
Too bad. I personally don't do such.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by LifeofAirforce1: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2017
StarBukola:
we both keep in touch, if u ask me no biggies , since we both didn't break each others hrt. so yes I keep in touch.

You already got a new man

so not cool still keeping intouch with your Ex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Your gf keeps kepting in touch with her ex because he kept keeping in touch with her....and this kept keeping your heart broken..Why didn't you keep kepting in touch with your own ex?

This op is a real keeper!
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by makydee(f): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Nah.....can't keep in touch.
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by Young03(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2017
mine doesn't keep in touch wit her ex but frequently talks about him

well I dnot give a fùck snx she gvs me water melon wen I am in need
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by extwoo(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2017
It depends on why they got separated in the first place.
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by olac21(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Young03:
mine doesn't keep in touch wit her ex but frequently talks about him

well I dnot give a fùck snx she gvs me water melon wen I am in need
whats water melon
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2017
My exes do not even bother getting in touch with me cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by ButterFrost212(f): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm friends with all my ex undecided undecided just because we don't break up on a dramatic or bad note, so why can't we keep in touch once in a while
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by ButterFrost212(f): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
enuk80:

"Kept kepting in touch" angry
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by Burgerlomo: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
It may be because of a super extral large konji which the current one does not poccess, or financial help. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by debque(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
well, make u sef keep kepting in touch with ya ex na...it's normal to kept keeping in touch with ur ex once in a while but when d kepting in touch is too much then something fishy z going on...

wetin I dey talk sefundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by passionate87(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
bro the guy is a bf of a gal too don't take things too personal don't allow insecurity to ruin ur relationship and you are too young to get high bp because of gals matter just turn a blind eye but keep a open mind.
don't allow her to know keeping in touch her ex is getting to u or else you will further drive her away into the hands of her ex bf. have several options that would be help take ur mind off her case. recently my ex go contacted me I just kept the conversation casual nothing nothing less she and I knows nothing can happen btw us again.so stop killing urself over that rather keep a open mind in other not to get hurt
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by vchykp(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
its not good to kept in touch with your ex.. kepting in touch can break your present relationship..

so please stop kepting in touch.. especially ladies
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by tfajobi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kept keeping!!
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by farmerVic(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Its not bad to keep in touch. It depends on what they do together. If its innocent then its cool but if otherwise then you are dating a kid and should either work on her or move on...NO TIME
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by favourmic(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
ladies i see them as lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by YesNo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why Do Girls *Kept* Getting In Touch With Their Ex.

GbaGauuuuuun

#helment
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by kilo4sure: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kepters everywhere
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by makydee(f): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
YesNo:
Why Do Girls *Kept* Getting In Touch With Their Ex.

GbaGauuuuuun

#helment
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by feyiflutist(f): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
DDeliverer:
Your gf keeps kepting in touch with her ex because he kept keeping in touch with her....and this kept keeping your heart broken..Why didn't you keep kepting in touch with your own ex?

grin
DDeliverer:

Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by joceey(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
StarBukola:
If you both didn't break each others heart why then the breakup.......
Any lady that's still in touch with her ex need to be discharged to avoid story that touch the heart
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by valdes00(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
olac21:

whats water melon
That fruit that aboki use to sell 50 50 naira wen sliced.... green on the outside, red on d inside....
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by SirKriz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Because they always want what they can't have.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by smark61: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
StarBukola:

If u are single I guess it's no problem but when u are in a relationship it is advisable to cut all contacts with ur X. It's d honourable thing to do. It gives ur man more confidence about u.
Re: Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. by jeff1607(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
some use their previous relationship as a yardstick for any new one, so once the new guy Fs a lil it's back to the ex-man especially if they have settled their differences

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] / Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne / Ladies Can You Rock This...... Guys Can You Allow This?- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.