Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship (902 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Why Do Girls Kept Getting In Touch With Their Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2017
A friend wants me to share... Any advice for her wil b appreciated.. Mature minds only!!!

My Fiancé and i will be getting married soon. But recently av started feeling too much jealousy... Weneva he talks with a girl, even my own friends, i feel so irate that most times i spiral out of control. I also have problems with him chatting with girls. Truely he sometimes stops it when he sees am not ok with it. After I hv caused enough damage, i will start apologizing. And seriously, he has never given me any reason to doubt his fidelity. I feel its because i love him too much.. And am so scared of losing him to oda gals out dere.
Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by ElizaVeta(f): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Nothing can be done ...! But just tell her " Heart attack is real" ...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by lenghtinny(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Let's hope that she doesn't die young...
This one that she's already courting HBP angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by dingbang(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2017
She will lose him definitely
Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by olac21(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2017
it will ruin her believe me..let her work on her self!
Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by jhudit(f): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2017
When you die of HBP, you will realise it isn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by kiddoiLL(m): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Tell her to call her family members around n start singing "if i die young..bury me in satin...lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in a river at dawn...send me away with d words of a love song".... bcuz na dat love n jealousy go kill am last last...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2017
3Dobserver:
A friend wants me to share... Any advice for her wil b appreciated.. Mature minds only!!!

My Fiancé and i will be getting married soon. But recently av started feeling too much jealousy... Weneva he talks with a girl, even my own friends, i feel so irate that most times i spiral out of control. I also have problems with him chatting with girls. Truely he sometimes stops it when he sees am not ok with it. After I hv caused enough damage, i will start apologizing. And seriously, he has never given me any reason to doubt his fidelity. I feel its because i love him too much.. And am so scared of losing him to oda gals out dere .

How I wish u learn from all the above sensible comments.

@ the emboldened,
Please don't be deceived, jealousy doesn't prove love. Jealousy is generated by insecurity. Take it or leave it!

Kindly visit & read the following :

whatislovedrcookerly.com/333/does-jealousy-prove-love/

http://exploringyourmind.com/jealousy-not-love/

www.tc.umn.edu/~parkx032/CY-JEAL.html

I
Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 02, 2017
A friend wants you to share? Hahaha!! Like her hands were amputated by the gworo chewing sharia law enforcers?

Let me advice you directly cos i know you are writing about yourself. So here goes....
1. Jealously will destroy every single relationship you try to build, so try to engage your mind in more positive thoughts when your boyfriend isn't there and you're wondering if he is with a girl. Get a hobby, a job, just something that engages your overactive, wandering and obsessive and possesive mind. That way you think less of who he could be with when he isn't with you.

2. Try to be friendly with his friends, especially the females too. That way you get to know them better. You get to observe and see what is really happening close up and not from afar as a stranger. Moreover, if he had intentions of flirting, he would reduce it or the feeling will diminish if he realises you're now friends with all the girls he is friends with.

3. Don't be selfish. You have your own friends. Why do you want to lock him up in prison without friends?

I'll give more advice but my ink is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by passionate88: 4:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Maybe "your friend" is cheating on him or has cheated on him before that's why "she" is afraid of him cheating on "her". Notice the quotes? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by Desdola(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2017
May be she herself is cheating and is feeling unsecured. What then happens to the ladies the guy hangs out with in her absence?
Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by Ajibewa89(f): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2017
ScotFree:
A friend wants you to share? Hahaha!! Like her hands were amputated by the gworo chewing sharia law enforcers?

Let me advice you directly cos i know you are writing about yourself. So here goes....
1. Jealously will destroy every single relationship you try to build, so try to engage your mind in more positive thoughts when your boyfriend isn't there and you're wondering if he is with a girl. Get a hobby, a job, just something that engages your overactive, wandering and obsessive and possesive mind. That way you think less of who he could be with when he isn't with you.

2. Try to be friendly with his friends, especially the females too. That way you get to know them better. You get to observe and see what is really happening close up and not from afar as a stranger. Moreover, if he had intentions of flirting, he would reduce it or the feeling will diminish if he realises you're now friends with all the girls he is friends with.

3. Don't be selfish. You have your own friends. Why do you want to lock him up in prison without friends?

I'll give more advice but my ink is finished.
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
She will lose him definitely

That is if she doesn't kill him or herself first......this one jealousy wey don dey reach terrabytes.....

(1) (Reply)

Mature Men Only: When Your Wife Is In Labor Room / Ladies,2 Billion Naira To Leave Make-up For The Rest Of Your Life / The Truth About Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.