Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (67976 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by babseg(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please no one should quote the op

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked
Re: The Death Of MMM by raayah(f): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nwogeh:
Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger ( http://jadijadi.com ), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

This last line said it all, he is a blogger.... what do you expect.
They said it won't come back and now its back, they started saying it has come to die.... na wa o.....Participants already know all these please tell them what they don't know. MMM is a ponzi scheme, yes, it will die, OK, its for lazy people, I hear, only greedy ones do it, no problem, now what next..... mtcheeeeeew
Bad belle go kill some people for this country. my highest vex be say, no be una money dey De use do am, yet na una De cry pass.....ajigbakwa

Have you or any of your friends who invested less than 100k been matched to get help?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eniholar, MMM has reopened grin kiss

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by sleeknick: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Zagadat. Na look i dey look cool

Re: The Death Of MMM by mhisbliss(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
how is it your concern, you want to advertise your blog, did they use your money aproko

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by jeftalene(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shey mavrodi don pay last donations or Na fresh scam he wan start?

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by jessejagga(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
I need a brief summary ....pls any1??
Re: The Death Of MMM by Goovo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Summary
Re: The Death Of MMM by abfan(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
HMMM
Re: The Death Of MMM by chris31(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
No guts no glory.....My money my investment so shut up
Re: The Death Of MMM by goingape: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

(How many days make 'a couple of days'?)

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

What the future portends for the scheme

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Low turnout of new participants. MMM is dying like a candle.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

piece of shiit

9 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by LoveJesus87(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: The Death Of MMM by abfan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
you dont have anything better to do than to waste productive time writing this long crap.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Josh64(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
I swear you make valid points. But how is this any of your problem? Every man with his own freewill. Just let this people be and invest at their own peril.

FYI; I dey there too.

MMM rocks till it closes shop.

14 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by ephi123(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
the truth is that people that are not part of MMM that strongly criticize it will die first before MMM will die, ask me why?
just look at the time the op used to create this long epistle, na so e pain am reach? please don't die for other people's headache.

Haba, e don reach to start curse shocked

Abeg, people should take it easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by Man90(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
trash. Op see what idleness has caused you.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by agarawu23(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm is dead in arrival.
No sane person will provide help

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by LifeofAirforce1: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

And we wonder why terrorists take their life undecided

Frankly, I don't even know why you guys bother to educate them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by Afenson(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
isrena:
You suck! MMM is a ponzi scheme, but do u know what? Everyone in it knows that too..,so STFU!
pls media Leave MMM alone. Enough is Enough

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Listen, participants know it's a scam. But they are afraid to lose their money so they have to insist it isn't so people will continue to PH. They are so angry with you for revealing the truth, because they want to get their money back from some other mumu, after which they will delete that website from their browser history and flush their SIM card.

No one truly believes in this thing after what happened. They're just desperate to get their money back.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by nlanded: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is dead, its burial is this January!

The holes of deficit already created by giving out 30% ROI has accumulated much and added to the fact that the operators of the program help themselves with free money by not providing help but getting help to any tune they want, you guys think MMM operators are not in this for their personal gains as well? You gotta be joking! When have you seen a human discover a way to make riches and expose the secret to everyone openly, all the rich people in the world made money by doing their business and keeping their blueprint to their riches to themselves, MMM operators are not after making anyone rich, they have to drop a bait first which is the 30% ROI, and then capture the gullible ones after a stream of gullible folks flood in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by grace008: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Even Google ng, don change their logo to Gmmmgle ng. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by engrjosefz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Attention seeker, who asked for your opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by dodoro(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is just useless and jobless. Had all the time to write this crap. Made no sense.

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by AntiWailer: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol
Re: The Death Of MMM by Diligence: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
He that blesses MMM Nigeria shall be blessed, but he that curses MMM Nigeria shall be cursed! This scheme is voluntary and has been a source of comfort esp in this economic recession!
Participants understand this and HV made God-given choice to always PH & GH!
Today, a lot of pple registered as members and immediately PHed waiting to be matched. Forward ever, backward never!

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by shadollar: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM has come to stay shame to enemies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.