Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (67988 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by platodeen(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=soldierdollar post=52777697]If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

(How many days make 'a couple of days'?)

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

What the future portends for the scheme

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Low turnout of new participants. MMM is dying like a candle.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

Soldier ant abi ki lo perae. Must u go out of ur way just to b cruel by psychologically hurting ur fellow compatriot? O ti sure ju pe werey e bugije. OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU-SOMEBODY

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by shukuokukobambi: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Funny how all of them always resort to insults and name calling without evening tryingto counter the OPs claims.lol....Goes to show the kind of people that are involved in it....

folks way down the IQ ladder. I've just been laughing at how the greedy zombies have been raining insults in Jesus name and other names on the OP trying to bring them back to their senses cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

My highest vex be say the people that will die from drinking insecticide when it crashes , no be you go bury them

And you truly want me to believe your concern is for those people and not your dead blog?

I don't support any get rich quick schemes in whatever guise, but even if MMM has crashed and is never coming back, sensationalizing the pain and regrets of the victims, hoping it would turn into leads for ur unpopular blog is just as bad as what mavrodi himself has done. And please don't give me that bringing them back to their senses, they're back to their senses already, let them be, get creative and write something meaningful to promote ur blog

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
lionson:

Good analysis but how I wish you could put this brain of yours to good use. So rather than analyse, criticise and judge what others have created to help others, abeg go and creat a platform for others to be helped since you know better Mr./Mrs. ANALYSER.
You try for the analysis sha! But you goofed big time. Yeye!

If you want to help carry your money and give to charity... Y'all should stop forming "help" upandan. ...If MMM removes the 30% I'm sure y'all won't even think about it twice . undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by shukuokukobambi: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=platodeen post=52787073][/quote]

I'm sure you're a guider abi gulder...kontinew to deceive the mumus that greed has pushed into your den wink

na mavrodi do am for you cheesy
Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

folks way down the IQ ladder. I've just been laughing at how the greedy zombies have been raining insults in Jesus name and other names on the OP trying to bring them back to their senses cheesy

The OP hit them in the Jugular with his detailed and fool proof analysis, deep down they know it....But trust Nigerians na,they must want to have the last word! grin

6 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by udi4eva(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
you spent productive time writing al this?

Aswear... the guy is just a jobless Arrow

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by shukuokukobambi: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

The OP hit them in the Jugular with his detailed and fool proof analysis, deep down they know it....But trust Nigerians na,they must want to have the last word! grin

Of course bro. soldierdollar finished them but it's not about getting the last word. It's about building their 'faith' and denying the real possibility that their physical naira have been converted to e-money they can only view but will never touch again cheesy

They're still at the denial stage but i like the mavrodi guy and his guiders, the way they ran this scam, too much deaths won't occur as some have already given up unlike when he ran the first scam in Russia in the 1990s grin

6 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course bro. soldierdollar finished them but it's not about getting the last word. It's about building their 'faith' and denying the real possibility that their physical naira have been converted to e-money they can only view but will never touch again cheesy

They're still at the denial stage but i like the mavrodi guy and his guiders, the way they ran this scam, too much deaths won't occur as some have already given up unlike when he ran the first scam in Russia in the 1990s grin

The dude must be a top notch psychologist, because anytime I read his "updates" it always sound s like when a shrink is addressing one of his patients. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by chizzyify: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Soldierdollar or whatever you called yourself, I can see that you derives joy in seeing people sad. May all your wish for mmm go back to you one hundred folds in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by shukuokukobambi: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
proeast:
And he keeps spewing trash! Dude is it that you dont get it or what. How is it your business if I invested in MMM or not Believe me, with such mentality of yours, your trashy blog may never make any headway, because I for one can not visit a site whose owner exhibits such base attitude.

and which attitude is pushing you to propagate a self proclaimed Ponzi scheme? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Cheriepet: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

The dude must be a top notch psychologist, because anytime I read his "updates" it always sound s like when a shrink is addressing one of his patients. grin

U no go go sleep?

By the way how ur body?
Re: The Death Of MMM by benzems(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: The Death Of MMM by saibuhari(m): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Guys why are you surprised at what the hungry blogger wrote? It is by such crap writing that he draws traffic to his nonsense blog and makes miserable living at the expense of people and institutions. Show me a blogger and I will show you an unschooled writer without conscience.
Re: The Death Of MMM by dabrightt: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

Some people lack rational direction, they can pen down fictional views of uncertainty but they can't even speculate their future.see long episode about what is not their papa business...

MMM is not coming back blablabla, you see urself unclad today....
MMM still surprised you badbelle , see another stupidity on NL here and there, why are some people are so daft like this??

I can't wait to pay my PH of 450k any moment from now despite I have 350k frozen in one of acct....

MMM haterz,fuvk Yer all.

Big lier you are fooling yourself and you are happy

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by switch47(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2017
soldierdollar:

If you truly are providing help , provide a help and leave the system. Delete your account number from the system. A genuine helper doesn't give help with the premonition of getting 30℅ richer .
I provide help , i also get help ..... I Stand with MMM. NO shaking ..... i was glad today as all my fellow participants are planning to Provide help agin ... many has already requested to provide more help .... as long as we keep doing this ..... there nothing Haters like you can do to stop the movement ..... you will try but you will fail ..... we are meeting our daily needs fro MMM . MMM is real ... MMM is solid and will even be much stronger this year . NO SHAKING i repeat NO SHAKING
Re: The Death Of MMM by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Chrisrare:
So many lazy and insensible peeps in nigeria trying to make money thru short cut. I hope dis MMM saga teaches dem a lesson.

Oga, do you prefer people coming to your doorstep with gun to rob you? many jobless youth do mmm and it reduced the crime rate drastically. I think you should be support mmm and pray it stands again rather than wishing it fails

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2017
switch47:
I provide help , i also get help ..... I Stand with MMM. NO shaking ..... i was glad today as all my fellow participants are planning to Provide help agin ... many has already requested to provide more help .... as long as we keep doing this ..... there nothing Haters like you can do to stop the movement ..... you will try but you will fail ..... we are meeting our daily needs fro MMM . MMM is real ... MMM is solid and will even be much stronger this year . NO SHAKING i repeat NO SHAKING

I hear you. Wake me up when they make the actual payment grin

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by progress69: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:
the truth is that people that are not part of MMM that strongly criticize it will die first before MMM will die, ask me why?
just look at the time the op used to create this long epistle, na so e pain am reach? please don't die on other people's headache.

Rita, look beyond sentiments. That article makes too many sense. Lets be realistic. Read again slowly. U will understand better.

MMM will not be the same.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by switch47(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2017
soldierdollar:

I'm deeply sorry if my opinion hurt you .

But you sound like someone whose money is stuck in MMM? U no wan make I spoil show for you cause ya plan na to disappear once one mugu pay you

Badt guy
MMM Nigeria will be much much stronger this year .... if 10 person disappear 100 person go replace am ... I registered 17 new participants today and will register more before monday . Haters be hating MMM be stronger ..... I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: The Death Of MMM by switch47(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2017
progress69:

Rita, look beyond sentiments. That article makes too many sense. Lets be realistic. Read again slowly. U will understand better.

MMM will not be the same.
MMM Nigeria will not be the same .... IT WILL BE MUCH STRONGER and Critics will bury their heads in shame !!
Re: The Death Of MMM by Mayouree(m): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

This guy is just an attention seeker. Looking for cheap publicity for what is not your business. You ended up repeating thesame mistake your father made wasting resourcefully time sleeping with ur mum to give birth to you on this platform. It seems wastefulness runs in ur lineage. In as much as I don't do MMM, I still believe in it than Nigeria government because crime rate reduces because people are being busy with something and earning money.
Re: The Death Of MMM by progress69: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2017
switch47:
MMM Nigeria will not be the same .... IT WILL BE MUCH STRONGER and Critics will bury their heads in shame !!
Ok, but u ain't rita.

BH is looking forward to recruit people like u.
Re: The Death Of MMM by udi4eva(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2017
soldierdollar:

I run a profitable business. https://www.nairaland.com/3165674/recently-opened-carwash-business

Tell your kids your a guider of a grand Ponzi

CHIZUS...Ure wicked!!!
Re: The Death Of MMM by progress69: 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Saintesquire:
This is a man I use to respect and revere particularly when he used to consult his brain before commenting on public issues. But these days, he has suddenly degenerated to a mere meddlesome interloper. Come to think of it! You have not commented on emerging political and socio - economic issues in the country but you have all the time to meddle with mmm affairs. Whether mmm dies or leaves, what's your business? Let me break your heart. Mmm is back and strong. GH has started and in due course, every participant will get help. More people are also pressing the PH buttons. Shey I have burst your pimples? Next time you will learn to mind your business
Oga computer, you siddon for house no say People dry PH abi. Ok na. Lol
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2017
switch47:
MMM Nigeria will be much much stronger this year .... if 10 person disappear 100 person go replace am ... I registered 17 new participants today and will register more before monday . Haters be hating MMM be stronger ..... I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

No be only 17 people . Na 17 million. Wake up when they pay up
Re: The Death Of MMM by progress69: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Sotenna:

If MMM bounces back, be sure to hang yourself and your family members, because the shame that will follow you and your kinds (esp the ones you mentioned on the First comment) will be unbearable.

Chicken hearted, pimple faced fool.

...oh and by the way I just made a mobile transfer to a participant about an hour ago.

Let the GH and PH begin.

SOLIDERDOLLAR you can go hump the nearest transformer to you.

Lol. Pics or stick ur silly lie deep down your scrotum. Smh
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2017
[s]
Mayouree:

This guy is just an attention seeker. Looking for cheap publicity for what is not your business. You ended up repeating thesame mistake your father made wasting resourcefully time sleeping with ur mum to give birth to you on this platform. It seems wastefulness runs in ur lineage. In as much as I don't do MMM, I still believe in it than Nigeria government because crime rate reduces because people are being busy with something and earning money.
[/s]

Quote me when you reach puberty

Re: The Death Of MMM by chessguru(m): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2017
soldierdollar:

No be only 17 people . Na 17 million. Wake up when they pay up
I will make payment when i am paired to pay and i am sure of many of my guys will pay . true mavrodians are not in panic , we are ready to make payment , we are the community , we pay each other and rubbish write ups like this will not stop us from paying each other.
Re: The Death Of MMM by alezzy13: 12:50am On Jan 14, 2017
soldierdollar:
[s]If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds![/s]

You're a writer no? Ever come across the word "brevity"? Your empty, incoherent, achingly drawn-out missive would have been nicely summarized in just two sentences:

*MMM is back but will crash but as people lose confidence (need I add, thanks to the unrelenting, demonic activities of your ilk)

*Reverse psychology comes into play as blame is seamlessly shifted to everyone else but the organizers.

Doesn't that sound better? Apply such in future articles then maybe, just maybe your blog may have a tiny fraction of the kind of traffic MMM had.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.