Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (67989 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by lionson(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

(How many days make 'a couple of days'?)

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

What the future portends for the scheme

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Low turnout of new participants. MMM is dying like a candle.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

Good analysis but how I wish you could put this brain of yours to good use. So rather than analyse, criticise and judge what others have created to help others, abeg go and creat a platform for others to be helped since you know better Mr./Mrs. ANALYSER.
You try for the analysis sha! But you goofed big time. Yeye!

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrPresident1:
Up MMM grin
MMM is dead but his manhood lives on grin grin grin
Ngbo Eniholar, is MMM's manhood not living on... cheesy wink

guy no be you say world go end by January 20th?
Re: The Death Of MMM by casttlebarbz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
rhektor:

I know you didn't because your response was just too shallow.
ok, thanks for your deep concern....

are you happy now ?
Re: The Death Of MMM by shehuolayinka(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
The op didn't say too guys must accept what he wrote, I wonder the insult

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by vedah: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Burgeo:
Pls nairalanders, I think it will be more productive if all should devote all these energy, time and mbs used in discussing about MMM on more important issues bordering us right now in Nigeria of which MMM is least of it. MMM is just risky like any other business, u either loss or gain.i think if all that have been ranting on social media since MMM went on break should channel the energy,time and mbs to discus about the evil government dat impoverished d masses and ways to vote them out at next election ,we will achieve more.

Like if am making sense..
Past 11pm and no like, does that mean you made no sense?

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
lionson:

Good analysis but how I wish you could put this brain of yours to good use. So rather than analyse, criticise and judge what others have created to help others, abeg go and creat a platform for others to be helped since you know better Mr./Mrs. ANALYSER.
You try for the analysis sha! But you goofed big time. Yeye!

Why e pain you bad like this ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by Muscled1: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ok thank you, we have heard, but come back here sef, na wettin be your own inside this matter?
Abi u no get work ni?
Abi your destiny is tied to bad news about MMM ni?
Shey won fight se e ni?
What is your gain in all of these sef by causing fear in people abi??
If na like dis u explain your books well for school u for get first class o

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by proeast(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

If you truly are providing help , provide a help and leave the system. Delete your account number from the system. A genuine helper doesn't give help with the premonition of getting 30℅ richer .
What is wrong with you?? Do you think you're sensible with the way you keep ranting all over the place If you have an ounce of sense as you errorneously assumed, you will know how derogatory it is in trying to force your jaundiced opinion on others or trying to tell full-fledged adults how to spend or invest their own hard earned money. The arrogant way you kept insulting peoples sensibilities is so annoying to say the least. Do you even think you are more intelligent than the average MMM participant? Flush your useless opinion down the cesspit and get a life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lots of troll Cows always looking for attention.

These are the kind of people who chew kolanut all day in front of their dilapidated wooded tables, looking for what to analyze.

MMM is for real, I am providing help whenever u am matched. #the50%tussle...

Pls hit your head with a Monday hammer if u no like am.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by iykenathan162(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

as dead as yr blog (jadijadi)

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by dozymars(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

You are simply Foolish and Jobless

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by Muscled1: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
shehuolayinka:
The op didn't say too guys must accept what he wrote, I wonder the insult
Nobody would have insulted him if he hadn't come to create fear and hopelessness.
How can a sane person be more interested in misfortune and anguish when people are celebrating succur at this time of economic recession
To say the truth MMM has brought smile to people's faces

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by akoko11: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
vedah:

Past 11pm and no like, does that mean you made no sense?
U just finished d guy
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
proeast:
What is wrong with you?? Do you think you're sensible with the way you keep ranting all over the place If you have an ounce of sense as you errorneously assumed, you will know how derogatory it is in trying to force your jaundiced opinion on others or trying to tell full-fledged adults how to spend or invest their own hard earned money. The arrogant way you kept insulting peoples sensibilities is so annoying to say the least. Do you even think you are more intelligent than the average MMM participant? Flush your useless opinion down the cesspit and get a life!

I'm deeply sorry if my opinion hurt you .

But you sound like someone whose money is stuck in MMM? U no wan make I spoil show for you cause ya plan na to disappear once one mugu pay you

Badt guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by afroxyz: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
So a 'human being' sat down and wrote this trash about something he does not know. You just called the public to buy shares in your stupidity

7 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by mediocre(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

You're the insensible one . If you still believe at this time , the PHers still remember their passwords , you're a joker .
Lmao
Re: The Death Of MMM by Sgwash: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
m
My brother I can't pray for you to cash out. If I do, I'll have to pray for the person who will pay you to also cash out. If I do it, I'll have to pray for the person who will pay who will pay you to cash out.
If I do ....

I'll pray endlessly
Well, we were asked to pray without ceasing
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sgwash:

Well, we were asked to pray without ceasing

Lol.na you sabi
Re: The Death Of MMM by proeast(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

I'm deeply sorry if my opinion hurt you .

But you sound like someone whose money is stuck in MMM? U no wan make I spoil show for you cause ya plan na to disappear once one mugu pay you

Badt guy
And he keeps spewing trash! Dude is it that you dont get it or what. How is it your business if I invested in MMM or not Believe me, with such mentality of yours, your trashy blog may never make any headway, because I for one can not visit a site whose owner exhibits such base attitude.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Muscled1: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
The death of solderdollar and his blog.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by tayoccu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
The gentleman wrote a piece with strong points, and detailed analysis.
I expected to read strong counters from mmm peeps, but most of them are just hurling insults...

...pity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
proeast:
And he keeps spewing trash! Dude is it that you dont get it or what. How is it your business if I invested in MMM or not Believe me, with such mentality of yours, your trashy blog may never make any headway, because I for one can not visit a site whose owner exhibits such base attitude.

How is it your business if I express my opinion?

This thing pain you badly . Na only you Waka come ?

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
tayoccu:
I expected to read strong counters from mmm peeps, but most of the are just hurling insults...

...pity.

That is to tell you the average perception of MMM participants. As expected, their linear way of thinking will not allow them counter my points.

They leave the message and attack the messenger

7 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Funny how all of them always resort to insults and name calling without evening tryingto counter the OPs claims.lol....Goes to show the kind of people that are involved in it....

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
tayoccu:
I expected to read strong counters from mmm peeps, but most of the are just hurling insults...

...pity.

I thought I was the only one who noticed lol

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
proeast:

Hahahaha as if you visit will be noticed.....Funny dude

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by silent10(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Funny how all of them always resort to insults and name calling without evening tryingto counter the OPs claims.lol....Goes to show the kind of people that are involved in it....
I wonder too o. I jst dey read comments(insults) dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by nmreports: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
silent10:

I wonder too o. I jst dey read comments(insults) dey laugh.

Once person raise points they can't counter,they resort to insults..The typical Nigerian way grin

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by shukuokukobambi: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

And we wonder why terrorists take their life undecided

@soldierdollar, you really have time to entertain all the idiocy on display over this matter. Anyway, more ink to your pen as you continue the good work. when you open the funeral thread, just invite me to come and laugh because i really want to laugh at all the mumus who have insulted you cheesy

Brugo:
The last set of people who PH will be in tears while the last set to GH will rejoice. And someone calls this "investment"? Investment in what? Tears of gullible participants? No ponzi scheme lasts forever. That means a set of people will cry. If you cannot be bothered to think of these people, then you are a crook and you are just as terrible as our greedy politicians.

Gbam at the bold. The dolts keep screaming that they know it's a Ponzi scheme and they'll get their money out forgetting that some unfortunate ones will have to pay for their greed. Their tears will soon start. They're still at the denial stage for now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.