Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji (13188 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
@ her age she is still doing shakara. She is too proud. I wonder how much her dad had when he married her mum.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by JinX100: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Funny enough.... no class for the one of occasional bleeping!!! Linda I love ds. Continue the bleep ology while we wait for Tyler, Dansukigate... Yeye dey smell. na small remain for you to reach 40 abi. We know as e go be when that time come!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by johncallidon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
She is successful, why can't she want a successful man U ppl are just frustrated, biko let her be
really

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by ikp120(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
And she think say a guy with up to 500 million go marry someone like her? undecided

Babes like her are best left unmarried because, merely looking at her precedence, even a dummy knows that she will never respect that man because she get house for Lekki. cry

Na people like her wey dey even dey form for their husband angry

I can only marry someone like her if I wanna chop her money. grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by dtruth50: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
She is successful, why can't she want a successful man U ppl are just frustrated, biko let her be
whch kind successful? if men ar like dt, do u think it wil get to ur turn?
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by LifeofAirforce1: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na her papa mate she go marry last last.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
she no even fine. 500million will surely give me miss nigeria 2020.

T34M V1RG1N
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Torontoparrot(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
eyeview:
Why would I have 500 million and thereafter marry a 37 year old woman. It doesn't make business sense.
thumbs up to you bro, where younger ladies full everywhere , someone will now go for menopause in view lol

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
her breast is already flat.... I wonder how her breast will look lyk wen she is 40 hmm ..

.......maybe na O.B.J go marrie am at lastgringrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
dtruth50:
whch kind successful? if men ar like dt, do u think it wil get to ur turn?
men can be whateva dey want to, I don't give a f**k. That's wah she want, u ppl shud deal with it or rather ignore
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
johncallidon:
really
this speaks more of you and not me... Stop showcasing ur steewpidy
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
men can be whateva dey want to, I don't give a f**k. That's wah she want, u ppl shud deal with it or rather ignore
hmmm that wat she want..... so wat do U want nowgrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
farmerVic:
Stay there aunty Linda.....you will later beg for one with five hundred naira

That's wen she will be celebrating her 65th birthday as a single lady
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by TheeDetective: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
If a man with 500million naira comes her way, she still won’t be satisfied with that as her eyes would always look up for a man who has more than that. She's getting to the menopausal age and she still dey form. Husband scarce o, make her advisers tell am o, incase she forget.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:

How can she say she can't marry a man that has below N500m in the bank, she's a golddigger.

What if the man she marries that has above N500m suddenly have below that after marriage due to unforseen circumstances so she will divorce him?

She would have just said a wealthy man. That means she will be asking every man she meets for their account balance.

She is your role model but please be praying that God should dash her brain. If that's the orientation you're learning from her, please change.

With this her attitude, she might stay single forever.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nadine13(f): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
This woman is appearing to be a gold digger. She may be driving away potential suitors without even knowing it.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by KillJoy62(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2017
wizrose:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji has revealed her dream man. The 36 years old seems to have a tall dream about the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
She says, “I can’t marry a poor guy. Anyone with less than N500 Million in his account should please stay off me. Life has taught me a lesson and I wouldn’t want any mistake. A Porsche car, Rolls Royce, Chrysler, Range or Lamboghini are my favorites. Anyone coming in the name of marriage should take note”
She said further, “keep telling people. It’s not that men are scarce. They are not scarce. The type of men that some of us are looking for are scarce. If I want to get married next week, I can. I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career. I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry.”
We can only wish her luck
just look at dis one o, ur papa get dis kind money come marry ur mama? just dey der let men o purse meet u, na den ur eyes go clear. nonsense.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2017
KillJoy62:
just look at dis one o, ur papa get dis kind money come marry ur mama? just dey der let men o purse meet u, na den ur eyes go clear. nonsense.
so what ur point now
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by neighbourhud: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeew.....
When I saw Linda Ikeji I mistook 'Ikeji' to mean 'the second Linda' in Yoruba language. I no know say na this Linda sef... undecided am out

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2017
neighbourhud:
Mtcheeeeew.....
When I saw Linda Ikeji I mistook the Ikeji to mean 'the second Linda' in Yoruba language. I no know say na this Linda sef... undecided am out
she is not Yoruba never... and ever she cant be she is edogringrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by missKiffy(f): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2017
I don't want to believe she really said all this
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2017
missKiffy:
I don't want to believe she really said all this
go to his blog and read itcheesy
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by greatwhite(m): 1:44am On Jan 14, 2017
How many unmarried men has 500million in their account. This girl is action packed with issues. Let the ultimate search begin grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2017
eyeview:
Why would I have 500 million and thereafter marry a 37 year old woman. It doesn't make business sense.
Bro God bless you!
I dont have up to 5m in my account but no way in hell will I settle for someone almost hitting menopause... with my small money I can get a very sweet 20s babe and if lucky sef can get a fresh oyinbo or latina (with nice curves), put in the benefits of getting foreign passport... meeen the possibilities are endless for me where Im sitting grin grin ;
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 14, 2017
She is indirectly confirming the reality of her dating situation i.e. there is virtually no non-millionaire Nigerian man that has the boldness to ask her out on a date. How many dudes earning N150,000 or N200,000 per month would have the guts to toast a billionaire like her?

It's purely future impossible tense cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2017
She's indirectly saying she wants to marry a celeb, a popular personality !! Only those can have such amounts.
And linda ikeji don't want a man that will come and eat up her money.
She wants it Draw-Draw.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Linda has been reading my posts about her. She has copied my words. I dey see you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2017
y not 1 billion and did u say naira not dollars lol have u even made that much or maybe if u have what is my fucking business .see fool am talking to u blogger if u could make that statement at ur age then u are a mess imagine u selling ur over used pussy for a fee

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by mikolo80: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Benita27:
Tyler Perry is her crush i guess?, most of these self made ladies counting millions are filled with loads of insecurities from the opposite sex...they tend to feel men who come around are leech.

She should look for love and not who has N500 million in his account or she will forever remain single.
who love epp
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by mikolo80: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Genea:
success in money is no T success in marriage
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
mikolo80:
success in money is no T success in marriage
wwwhn some are succesin marriage and not money, yet their marriages scatter
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

How can she say she can't marry a man that has below N500m in the bank, she's a golddigger.

What if the man she marries that has above N500m suddenly have below that after marriage due to unforseen circumstances so she will divorce him?

She would have just said a wealthy man. That means she will be asking every man she meets for their account balance.

She is your role model but please be praying that God should dash her brain. If that's the orientation you're learning from her, please change.

With this her attitude, she might stay single forever.
Well marriage ain't for anyone, still you guys shud leave her, its her rules and standard, of u can't meet up, use d exit pls....

Come bia wahz wrong wit u Why wud u just be dissapearing anyhow ?? Call me joor we need to talk....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. / Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.