Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji (13198 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
wizrose:
hmmm that wat she want..... so wat do U want nowgrin
sweetie I don't say mine out, I assess u silently cos men can't be trusted ooo...
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Genea:
Well marriage ain't for anyone, still you guys shud leave her, its her rules and standard, of u can't meet up, use d exit pls....

Come bia wahz wrong wit u Why wud u just be dissapearing anyhow ?? Call me joor we need to talk....

I'm pretty sure she will come up with another criteria she want in a man next month, it seems it's now a monthly ritual for her. I don't think she want a husband, she only want a child. She should just find a man to be her "Baby Daddy" and stop all this fugazi.

Alright, I'll give you a call anytime soon.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

I'm pretty sure she will come up with another criteria she want in a man next month, it seems it's now a monthly ritual for her. I don't think she want a husband, she only want a child. She should just find a man to be her "Baby Daddy" and stop all this fugazi.

Alright, I'll give you a call anytime soon.
well its her life and marriage ain't a must

Will b expecting...
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Genea:
She is successful, why can't she want a successful man U ppl are just frustrated, biko let her be

Well it depends she might actually see one. But the emphasis on money makes it seem weird but then again we live in a materialistic world.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by idupaul: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
This story looks fabricated ..another story to turn the public against this woman ...
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Genea:
sweetie I don't say mine out, I assess u silently cos men can't be trusted ooo...
if U say man can't be trusted .... I agree so... wat about girls ....? can they be trusted.... they are the worstest among allgringrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Princess4ng(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
If she no come get husband...
She go forget say na her use her mouth talk...
There is power in the tongue....
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Princess4ng:
If she no come get husband... She go forget say na her use her mouth talk... There is power in the tongue....
that ladies for U ....grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Princess4ng(f): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
wizrose:
that ladies for U ....grin

Thats Linda for u grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Princess4ng:

Thats Linda for u grin
at list linda is a gal lyk U......grincheesy
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by riccadonna(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one dear sister.....for me, any man that wants to marry me must have nothing less than 800 million naira in his alc....u are even cheap self...500 million? Mstcheeeew......

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Princess4ng(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
wizrose:

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Princess4ng(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
wizrose:

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by mikolo80: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Genea:
wwwhn some are succesin marriage and not money, yet their marriages scatter
success of wedding is not the same as success of scattering

Chei no vex but dis is the nose of destiny
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Princess4ng:

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion grin
hmmmmm Linda sistergringrin I hear yougrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Princess4ng(f): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
wizrose:
hmmmmm Linda sistergringrin I hear yougrin

Lol.... See ur big big teeth tongue
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol.... See ur big big teeth tongue
do U love it gringrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Princess4ng(f): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2017
wizrose:
do U love it gringrin

Lol.... If u go gree make I use hammer... I will see to loving it
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol.... If u go gree make I use hammer... I will see to loving it
lol..... kissing it will be owkygringrin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2017
mikolo80:
success of wedding is not the same as success of scattering

Chei no vex but dis is the nose of destiny
lol, I was typing dah wen I was sleeping cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by mikolo80: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
lol, I was typing dah wen I was sleeping cheesy cheesy grin
norrin do you
So long as you got your message across
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
mikolo80:
norrin do you
So long as you got your message across
tnx dear wink
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by ndubueze92(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
She is successful, why can't she want a successful man U ppl are just frustrated, biko let her be
Genea... Long time... I got my story for you..... Back to the topic.... She should look for a stable guy that loves her and, not making silly demands.... When people like Agbani, Genie and Rukky Sanda etc still d self.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
this speaks more of you and not me... Stop showcasing ur steewpidy
Pack well, Genea
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Pack well, Genea
Chi see insult grin
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2017
wizrose:
Chi see insult grin
wetin I do u na
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Pack well, Genea
u dey my parking space na
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2017
ndubueze92:
Genea... Long time... I got my story for you..... Back to the topic.... She should look for a stable guy that loves her and, not making silly demands.... When people like Agbani, Genie and Rukky Sanda etc still d self.
Come and gist me ooo, I'm bored sef....

Bros she Neva ready to marry dahs y she is making dah conditions, let dem free her jawe, no way to be in d news again..

Tobijoshua I dey wait ooo
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Pack well, Genea
I like ya dp....
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
I like ya dp....
Genea, I'm curious, you self get requirements?
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
u dey my parking space na
Together, we ROLL ON.
Ain't no stopping US
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji by Genea(f): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Together, we ROLL ON.

Ain't no stopping US
Taaaaah let Seun catch u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.