Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. (13218 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2021
i saw a girl in my area standing on the road looking so beautiful and charming.
I have never seen her before in my area, I was wondering if she packed new in my area or waiting for someone.
well It doesn't mean, a nigga must shoot his shot, I walked straight to her.
hello beautiful, I have been staring at you for so long so I decided to talk to you, you look beautiful. I told her my name and she told me her name too. I asked her if she is waiting for someone she said yes if the person didn't show up she will be going home. I asked her where she lived, she smiled and said that's not necessary now. I said okay, I want us to be good friends, I asked her for her number so we can be talking on the phone. she said I don't even know her and I want to be a friend to her, what if she is a Ghost. hahaha I laughed and said lol how can a beautiful girl like you be a Ghost. she smiled and later gave me her number, I called the number to confirm if that is her true number, I saved her number and asked her to save mine too. I left and I decided to turn my back and I couldn't see her again.

still typing......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by chatinent: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2021
What hardship cannot do doesn't exist.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by WorkDesQ: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
You these guys and tales sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by nairalander2020(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
reading
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
when I turned my back and I couldn't see her, I was surprised but I said to myself well she is beautiful maybe she have followed another way.
I went home and started thinking about her, oh my God she is so beautiful, I said to myself.
I called her in the night, she picked the call and I told her what I feel for her after I met her. she smiled on the phone and said that's sweet.
ah I feel more comfortable talking to her on the phone until she asked me if I was surprised how i didn't see her again when I turned my back.
I kept silent and ask her how did she disappeared. she said she told me earlier that she is a Ghost. I hiss and said to her you think you can scare me right? I laughed at her on the phone i said Gost doesn't exist. she said okay if I think so. I thought she was just trying to pull my legs. we talked so long on the phone and i noticed I keep having feelings for her more and more. I said to myself I have to take things easy with her.

still typing.....
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Spending123: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
OP please send us her number, we need to confirm if she is a ghost too.

26 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by tosik(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
title of the movie pls??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by josh123(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
continue what u started
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
the next day, I invited her to come to my place she agreed to come.
I asked her once she get to the junction where we met let her call me on the phone so I will come and take her to my house.
I was so happy I used the only money I have to buy indomie, eggs and chivita juice.
I rushed and buy fuel so that I will on the Generator when she comes in case if their is no NEPA light.
I cleaned up my room, clean the house, wash the toilet. I brushed my teeth very well, I took my bath and put on my new boxer. I was sitting on the couch like a king. I called her again to ask her if she is still at home or on the way coming to my place, she said she won't make it to my place again.
ah NEPA took light for my head,
I got angry and I asked her why, she said she is going to somewhere that she promised to come to my place next time. I said okay, i
became angry after cleaning my house and buying indomie and juice.
I said to myself this girl must be very mad, I promise myself I must have sex with her or I won't be happy.
the most thing that pained me was I have used the only money I have to buy indomie, egg and chivita when I have other food at home.
well I kept the indomie,egg and put the chivita in my fridge for next other time.

still typing.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Amarahly(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Could this be real?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
one beautiful morning I waked up with a smiling face for waking up to see the new day despite of the bad economy and bad government we have in the country. as I was planning to open my door to go outside and check my washed clothes. I opened the door and find her standing on my door, I shouted Ah! I was surprised to see her I asked her how come did she know the exact house and building I was living, she smiled and said she knew my house, she also said she was even planning to knock on my door before I opened the door.
honestly fear enter my body, but I said well I'm a man I don't have to fear.
she was holding a black nylon on her hand, I asked her what was that she said she bought foodstuff on the road to prepare rice for me.
I was very happy because it was as if she knew their is nothing in my house.
she entered the kitchen cooked rice, ah! the rice was delicious. I enjoyed the rice, we started talking, watching movie and luckily their was NEPA light that time.
I started with body touching, she didn't react, she was calm and comfortable.
I was more closer to her, I touched her laps, she looked at me and smiled.
the smile she gave me, all the butterfly in my body fly away. I kissed her, she said I should wait, okay I wait and she asked me if I truly love her.
I said in my heart what kind of stupid question is this, even if I no love you how will you expect me to say no in this wonderful time.
I said yes I love her so much, I tried to kiss her again she didn't say anything, I kissed her, romance her, we started feeling each other and we had sex that day.

still typing.....
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
tales by moonlight..
ride on modafvcker, don't keep us waiting

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by kay4kay: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
On a Sunday
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
after we had sex that day she went back home. I was very happy but I said to myself she is a nice girl.
i called her in the night we talked and she told me that I can't leave her, I'm now for her, that sounds funny, I laughed and asked her if that's what she think. she told me that I promised myself I must have sex with her, to make matter worst she said when she asked me if I love her I said in my mind she must be silly to ask me that question in that time.
honestly fear entered my body, I told her she should stop saying those things, she thinks she can scare me right? I asked her if she can tell me what I'm doing right now that I will believe she is a Ghost. she smiled and said I'm sitting on the couch talking to her, wearing only a boxer.
oh my God! I shouted, my body began to sweat. I asked her again who are you, she said she told me earlier that she is a Ghost. i asked her again where she lived, she said her home is not necessary for me to know.
she said even if I cheated on her she will know.
ah babe I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend, why will you be concerned if I'm with another girl, she said the moment I opened my mouth to say I love her that was the time we started dating.
after the call I was planning on what to do. I was confused and surprised, I couldn't believe her, but the things she do shows she may be a Ghost, I said to myself.

still typing.....
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by JONSYN7154: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
kwantinew

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by doubleE70: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
one chance cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by harmargedon: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Vallyb(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
tosik:
title of the movie pls??

beautiful gost grin
tosik:
title of the movie pls??

beautiful gost

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Theboy21: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by tosik(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Vallyb:

beautiful gost grin
beautiful gost
make i go download am lol...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Vallyb(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
lucky999:
after we had sex that day she went back home. I was very happy but I said to myself she is a nice girl.
i called her in the night we talked and she told me that I can't leave her, I'm now for her, that sounds funny, I laughed and asked her if that's what she think. she told me that I promised myself I must have sex with her, to make matter worst she said when she asked me if I love her I said in my mind she must be silly to ask me that question in that time.
honestly fear entered my body, I told her she should stop saying those things, she thinks she can scare me right? I asked her if she can tell me what I'm doing right now that I will believe she is a Gost. she smiled and said I'm sitting on the couch talking to her, wearing only a boxer.
oh my God! I shouted, my body began to sweat. I asked her again who are you, she said she told me earlier that she is a Gost. i asked her again where she lived, she said her home is not necessary for me to know.
ah babe I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend, why will you be concerned if I'm with another girl, she said the moment I opened my mouth to say I love her that was the time we started dating.
after the call I was planning on what to do. I was confused and surprised, I couldn't believe her, but the things she do shows she may be a Gost, I said to myself.

still typing.....

who send u tongue
lucky999:
honestly fear entered my body, I told her she should stop saying those things, she thinks she can scare me right? I asked her if she can tell me what I'm doing right now that I will believe she is a Gost. she smiled and said I'm sitting on the couch talking to her, wearing only a boxer.
oh my God! I shouted, my body began to sweat. I asked her again who are you, she said she told me earlier that she is a Gost. i asked her again where she lived, she said her home is not necessary for me to know.
after the call I was planning on what to do. I was confused and surprised, I couldn't believe her, but the things she do shows she may be a Gost, I said to myself.

still typing.....

who send u
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Freestainworld(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
You must marry your loveoo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by potent5(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Op dey know when the girl smile on the other side of the phone call. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue[img][/img] tongue

grin

Both of them must be ghosts. cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
a nigga like me that doesn't go to church talk more of knowing how to pray, I started praying, casting Devils with broom.
any Ghost in my life die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire. I shouted die by fire more than hundred times. I prayed till my body began to sweat. even my neighbors was hearing my loud voice they were surprised because they haven't seen me before going to church talk more of praying. after the prayer I went to my kitchen to eat because the prayer have taking all the energy I have.
after eating I took my bath and took a nap. I slept more than three hours I heard someone knocking on my door, I opened my eyes feeling week and tired. I waked up to open my door to my greatest surprise she was the one knocking.
I shouted!

still typing.....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by JONSYN7154: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
misscongeniality come and read story.
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
misscongeniality come and read story.
And who summoned me here? What can I do you for? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by JONSYN7154: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And who summoned me here? What can I do you for? cheesy grin
shey you don eat Sunday rice how u no go tok to me. grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
shey you don eat Sunday rice how u no go tok to me. grin
Show nah. I kept chicken lap for you.
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
when i opened the door and saw she was the one knocking, I shouted, holy ghost fire!
she asked what is wrong with me?
I said to her I'm not doing again, please just forget everything about me and move on.
she laughed at me, asking me if she can come in, she came in without letting me say anything.
she sat down, changed the channel I was watching on my Gotv. I was still scared, I was mantianing a social distance with her, she asked me why I'm so far from her that she came to my house to make love with me.
I replied me, God forbid I'm not doing again, I cover my body with holy ghost fire. she came to where I was sitting and started kissing me again, the body is willing but the soul is not. I asked her to wait, but honestly she was smelling so nice and was more beautiful than the other day I met her.
I asked myself what have I gotten myself into, she told me I should stop worrying in my heart and let enjoy each other.
luckily my phone started ringing it was my guy calling to ask me if I'm at home. with joy in my heart I told him I'm at home, he said he is coming. I said to myself at least I will over come todays temptation. it was as if she knew what I was thinking she said so I want my friend to come so I will tell him she is a Ghost right. she said she is going, she Left. Ten minutes she left my guy arrived at my place. I told him about the girl he laughed and said maybe she is pulling my legs, I said I pray so.

still typing.....
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by JONSYN7154: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Show nah. I kept chicken lap for you.
I no want. ma fufu and fish I dey eat on Sunday.
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tales by the moonlight
Re: My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. by Yungstallion: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
chatinent:
What hardship cannot do doesn't exist.
Chai!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing / This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.