Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149889 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
@oga Bestspokes, please when are we starting the tutorial on flyers, poster, banners and the likes. And please how can we set our background when designing logo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Criticism please

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Criticise

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by afoobiggy700(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
playing around

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizza45: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
how come i missed one of the most interesting topic on nairaland..... i just dey make noise for yemi alade and davido yeye topic

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by afoobiggy700(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
bestpoke

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by afoobiggy700(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
olad farm

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Very fine work, bro. This is the best of them all.

afoobiggy700:
olad farm
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
olatunji14:

Please bro what's the name of that font
Bigmouth Plain

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by afoobiggy700(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
bestpoke

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2017
bestspoke:

Font : Should be changed to something better

Colors : acceptable

Visual Element arrangement: good

Overall: Good

Keep practising
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2017
bestspoke:

A number of things will determine your bill bro...Hosting..no of pages..structure...functions...ecommerce page or not..payment processing page or not...and other miscellaneous

Boss, seems you will handle the job. Let me have your mail for us to discuss further or should i send you PM?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Boss, seems you will handle the job. Let me have your mail for us to discuss further or should i send you PM?
shoot me a mail on this page http:///contact-page/
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2017
bestspoke:

shoot me a mail on this page http:///contact-page/

Sent boss. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2017
@ bestspoke

Stumbled on this wonderful thread 2 days ago. Read every page.

Downloaded the software, fonts and part2 of tutorialvideo. Part 1 seems corrupted as its only able to download about 10mb of the 60mb file size. Kindly check the file for possible replacement.

More importantly find attached my assignment for your assessment. Thanks

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
All4good:
@ bestspoke

Stumbled on this wonderful thread 2 days ago. Read every page.

Downloaded the software, fonts and part2 of tutorial video. Part 1 seems corrupted as its only able to download about 10mb of the 60mb file size. Kindly check the file for possible replacement.

More importantly find attached my assignment for your assessment. Thanks

impressive... the second concept is cool.
Keep practising

'll check the corrupt file.
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by terrymason(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
bestspoke:

Keep practising

Thanks
twale baba o! lame.dll nearly kill me but have improvise, thanks boss, I still dey back dey learn oh....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Boss, it seems I have an order bigger than I thought oo. How exactly do I handle this job?Any pointers?

"I need someone to Create Content and Design 4 brochures (4-3 Pages Each). Again, you MUST write the content and provide the graphics. I will provide guidance in terms of what to write."

bestspoke:

Keep practising

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
magikalz:
Boss, it seems I have an order bigger than I thought oo. How exactly do I handle this job?Any pointers?

"I need someone to Create Content and Design 4 brochures (4-3 Pages Each). Again, you MUST write the content and provide the graphics. I will provide guidance in terms of what to write."

I am not available for outsourcing at the moment.

cc: Femsmart , DerrickM
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
My first attempt at logo creation.

cc:bestspoke

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
bestspoke:

cc: Femsmart , DerrickM

Bestspoke please i get a logo work I'm designing it now I will attach it. Please you will help me with the A1 or mock up abi how una dey call that since we never study reach that part. Or you can just correct me with some things

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Thawarplay:

Bestspoke please i get a logo work I'm designing it now I will attach it. Please you will help me with the A1 or mock up abi how una dey call that since we never study reach that part. Or you can just correct me with some things

Nice.
Take off the crown...or blend to background...

Then why the yellow background...I'm pretty busy now..not up for the mock up thing...(you'll notice I've been silent lately)
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by onenessone: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
bestspoke:

ok the second one downloaded well..

This new error is probably a driver issue...(you're the second person with this complaint)

Here is what I found about lame.dlly

They claim to have the missing file...I dunno how safe it is thou...but download scan with an antivirus then install the name file on this site.

https://fix4dll.com/lame_dll

Please let me know if this resolves the issue

I am having d same issue and hv tried it many times since you first posted dis solution,
but its still d same, not resolved yet.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2017
After export

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:

Nice.
Take off the crown...or blend to background...

Then why the yellow background...I'm pretty busy now..not up for the mock up thing...(you'll notice I've been silent lately)

The buyer want crown to be there and how do I blend to background
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2017
It's done in Photoshop visit www.freedesignresources.net for free mockups of any kind. Download the Photoshop file & you see will where to drop your logo. You must have a basic or intermediate level of understanding for this app,cheers...

Thawarplay:

5 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by onenessone: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2017
enolife2:

yes it works thanks

Please, how did you go about it? I downloaded it but still having d same issue
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 1:57am On Jan 25, 2017
DerrickM:
It's done in Photoshop visit www.freedesignresources.net for free mockups of any kind. Download the Photoshop file & you see will where to drop your logo. You must have an basic or intermediate level of understanding for this app,cheers...

Thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Princepri(m): 3:32am On Jan 25, 2017
magikalz:

hello i use Photoshop and Corel. i also write. what is your WhatsApp number. i can design the brochure for you
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:

cc:
I'm not available. Thanks for recommendations.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by merismen21: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Ready and seated

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.