Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149700 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Demolavoices(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
bestspoke:
New Video will be up Nextweek.

We shall cover banner designs.

I noticed many aspiring designers here not following simple design rules which I already stated in my write ups. Well it's up to you to keep doing wacky designs, perhaps after some exposure you'll finally get it.Some of us are doing great Jobs which I appreciate but many juat neglected the write ups and theorethical aspects ended doing what dey like.

The tutorial is totally free so I have nothing to lose if some us don't turn out to be good designers.. I don try....Designs from professionals have theoretical backings and creative agencies have rules which makes them standout.

Banners and stationeries will be touched next week in the new video.

If you would like me to touch anything pertaining to logo design let me know before the banner and stationery video upload.

Op, pls do banner separately. Let d biz card go along with stationary. Ive being waiting for dis part of d tutorial. Thanks boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
olatunji14:
Who can do this with sothink. The top right logo. You will notice there are some cuts. Please I need anyone that can do this to put me thru

Cc
Bestspokes
Sadiq
Femsmart

bros I can do it with sothink (all) but Na light b problem... All you need to do is to turn the object to shape; right click and click convert to shape then you can now use tailor tool to make those cuts anywhere you want... next time try n write my username full so that I can see the mention .... you left out .....3051

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
@ bestspoke can u pls paste one of banner work so that man fit use am practice...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
olatunji14:
Who can do this with sothink. The top right logo. You will notice there are some cuts. Please I need anyone that can do this to put me thru

Cc
Bestspokes
Sadiq
Femsmart

I'll do it with sothink also.... Using the pen tool to create the shape.... Make 4 copies.... Apply colour nd arrange properly....., You can also look for a font that writes letter you in that format, convert it to shape.... Cut it to look like that half U or J... Make 3 more copies and arrange...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sadiq3051:
@ bestspoke can u pls paste one of banner work so that man fit use am practice...

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
boss bestspoke trying to reproduce with words change...........

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Sadiq3051:
boss bestspoke trying to reproduce with words change...........

Oshey baddest...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Please guyz, any try to use the UNDO , it seems not working from my side.

i used key ctrl +Z ,still not working. i was on a practice and need to revert back after i made a mistak but could not
@bestpoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Squeezing out time to try things out.
Please review @All

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Which app is that?
My recommendation: Save your work, close and re-launch the app. This should rectify it.
Goodluck Bro.

Fastlinkpro:
Please guyz, any try to use the UNDO , it seems not working from my side.

i used key ctrl +Z ,still not working. i was on a practice and need to revert back after i made a mistak but could not
@bestpoke

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please do it bro. I want to learn something from it. And besides check what I did below. I'm unable to make the background colour to have whitish effect like yours. Please how did you do that.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by africanman85: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hi Oga Bestspoke, how do we get d source file if a client request for it ?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xinoman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
4 fiverr reviews for sale at affordable prize, don't be left out.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
africanman85:
I think source file is the real file that you save and not the exported one. I stand to be corrected by the ogas
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
africanman85:
Export from sothink in .svg format.

import the svg format to Adobe illustrator.
from illustrator you can export to any source file like psd,Ai,cdr,pdf or as requested by the client

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
So I was rehearsing and I came up with this....

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
surestsam:
So I was rehearsing and I came up wuth this....

Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Lovely

Thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by mrjerrfrac(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
oga bestpoke. u are doing an incredible job. i say a big thanks to you, besides, i was trying out some designs i picked online and came up with this . na learn i day learn biko. no too much criticism

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by sunnedee2: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na small remain make I carry this course. Chineke!
Someone should borrow me note so I can copy and do the assignment.

By the way, to copy the crack of any software to the installation directory simply do the following:

1: Right click on the software short cut on the desktop
2: Click open file location
3: Copy and paste the crack. it may ask if you want to replace, say yes.
4: Buy me chilled Kunu
Lobatan!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
copied and practiced

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
OP, this is good. can one use "so think" software to offer fiverr services? In one of your comments on this thread, you said it should be used only for practice. If i am right, why say that?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by obajoey(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pepsi

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
OP, thanks for your love towards us,
please do you think we can do the following logo designs via sothink software?

Also these ones look so bright and different
I noticed that in sothink, they have only plain background, can one get wooden like background or rough like background, just asking

@Bestspoke, you didn't answer my question, please assist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
This also

2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
bestspoke:

Fair enough ... as a beginner

I am hoping by the end of this course you'll transform it into a solid brandable design.

Try follow till the end.
Prof. bestspoke, do you remember this statement of yours to my No. 1 Logo then? Well, I had designed that using Jeta Logo Design while Sothink did the new ones, that is number 2, 3 and 4. Now I'd liked you and other pro to make input to my new design, at which looks more professional. Thank you.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by naijaphoneguy: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
bestspoke:

Oshey baddest...

Oga bestspoke, what do you think on my first attempt? Others please review

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olanrewaju91(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
⛲ FOUNTAIN PRINT PRODUCTION

Make ur idea/imagination Real

specialize on
Professional design
Business card
Business dairy
Handbill
Calendar
Publishing
Banner
I.d card
Annual report
Invitation card
Posters
Brochure
Pamphlets & bulletin......e.t.c

Our contacts
Larry :- 09099548496
Whatsapp:-08125797605

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
So today, i try to explore sothink the more...... Oga bestoke, no vex say i deviate o, i just dey rehearse ni

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by youngdad: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
My baby steps

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by youngdad: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
And this pls oga mark my assignment

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by youngdad: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
and this

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.