Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,398 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150402 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
DerrickM:
A quick observation,bro,it's better to work in inches or mm for the business cards. 7inches is equal to 2100pixels meaning 1inch is 300pixels,that's what Illustrator gave when i did it. Place the business card dimensions in inches then change it to pixels you get the new dimensions. cool

yeah bro.. my conversion was in 600dpi , yours is in 300dpi wink

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
Can i run adobe suite on a pc? A normal office use pc, can it support the software?
what if the specification of the normal office pc.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
bestspoke:

what if the specification of the normal office pc.
Huh, should be normal Pentium pc. Windows vista bla bla sha.
I really dunno.
It won't work baa? .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
DerrickM:
You will have to design a business card & then show the buyer how it would look using a mockup(realistic representation before print).

Tips on making a custom mockup for a buyer. Logo design should be in PNG format,download a suitable mockup template from www.freedesignresources.net.

Launch Photoshop & place(import)your logo design in there & edit other features as you like. Advisable to get accustomed to Photoshop for best user experience. Best regards

Thanks a great deal.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
No problem,man,noted...

bestspoke:

yeah bro.. my conversion was in 600dpi , yours is in 300dpi wink
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Thats how my girlfriend came yesterday, then i gave her the design of her life, i turned her name to magic for her face... lol pics coming later.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Ihinmi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please, how can I reply those buyers that is requesting for samples before they order my gigs.

DerrickM
bestspoke
dand9206
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by alomeda600(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
FIVERR Review for sale @#1700. 08038024722
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
criticize please

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ihinmi:
Please, how can I reply those buyers that is requesting for samples before they order my gigs.

DerrickM
bestspoke
dand9206
If you have good samples, send to them (opinion though). Bestspoke and DerrickM, come help a brother here.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
lizzycreations:
Thats how my girlfriend came yesterday, then i gave her the design of her life, i turned her name to magic for her face... lol pics coming later.
Lol, guess her name is "Elizibeth"
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yet to install photoshop but check my business card practice

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
If them leave this my Bahrain client him go think say I be expert not nothing that the expert here na Bestspoke. Make una hear wetin him write after I give am four background variation of the initial design he selected from my concepts.
Thank you very much for the logo variations. I liked the WhiteBackgroung (4th) colors, and the Grey_background colors. However, for the grey background could you please change Vent and the lines to white, and make Pro only in tiffany blue? Please send me both in png along with the vector file so I can make future changes when needed.

Truly appreciate your effort and dedication.

Make I no forget o, Oga Bestpoke, when I open png files from Sothink in my Illustrator (I don't know how to use it at all sef), they tend to be a bit disfigured and not so cool as they were before. What do I do, I just downloaded Inksacpe (a free alternative to illustrator) to see if it will make a difference.
To my fellow students in the house please go and create a gig if you have being to this class. I had just one sale ($5) on my Nigerian Fiverr account after two months without a single sale on my writing niche American account, and I was almost giving up on fiver, before Bestspoke did this change of story class, and within a two weeks or less of creating a Logo gig, I got me a custom order to brand and design a Logo for $30 and it is in the Nigerian Account.. Baba God I thank you, Bestspoke, I cherish you man.

7 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
spafu:
If them leave this my Bahrain client him go think say I be expert not nothing that the expert here na Bestspoke. Make una here wetin him after I give am four background variation of the initial design he selected.
Thank you very much for the logo variations. I liked the WhiteBackgroung (4th) colors, and the Grey_background colors. However, for the grey background could you please change Vent and the lines to white, and make Pro only in tiffany blue? Please send me both in png along with the vector file so I can make future changes when needed.

Truly appreciate your effort and dedication.

Make I no forget o, Oga Bestpoke, when I open png files from Sothink in my Illustrator (I don't know how to use it at all sef), they tend to be a bit disfigured and not so cool as they were before. What do I do, I just downloaded Inksacpe (a free alternative to illustrator) to see if it will make a difference.
To my fellow students in the house please go and create a gig if you have being to this class. I had just one sale ($5) on my Nigerian Fiverr account after two months without a single sale on my writing niche American account, and I was almost giving up on fiver, before Bestspoke did this change of story class, and within a two weeks or less of creating a Logo gig, I got me a custom order to brand and design a Logo for $30 and it is in the Nigerian Account.. Baba God I thank you, Bestspoke, I cherish you man

Boss... much love.

You don't open png files from sothink to illustrator.

You should open the svg file exported from sothink. Distortion is perhaps due to size and also because it is PNG and not svg. I dwelled much on size and quality in the new video.

Videos will be up in some hours.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
dand9206:
Yet to install photoshop but check my business card practice

you tried.

Let me give you a trick.

Go to creativemarket.com

Search for any business card sample(there are about millions of designs there) replicate the designs using sothink,finish it up in AI.

5 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
bestspoke:

Boss... much love.

You don't open png files from sothink to illustrator.

You should open the svg file exported from sothink. Distortion is perhaps due to size and also because it is PNG and not svg. I dwelled much on size and quality in the new video.

Videos will be up in some hours.
E se. Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by sharpwriter(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
lizzycreations:
Run the set up first, then copy the crack folder content and paste it in the sothink installation directory, then click replace, thats all.
Thanks boss... God bless you.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Okuda(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
this thread is the reason why fiverr is filled with alot of wackeheads who promise you heaven and earth and give you trash when you have a deadline to meet..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
dand9206:
Lol, guess her name is "Elizibeth"
nope boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Okuda:
this thread is the reason why fiverr is filled with alot of wackeheads who promise you heaven and earth and give you trash when you have a deadline to meet..
What balderdash, what rubbish are you spewing out from that smelling mouth of yours? So you are pained that some of us have join the link of making a living and no longer will we ask you for #10 to buy kulikuli. It is an insult to make such a clandestine and blanket insinuation on people here ok? Well, I smell something in your submission, go and leave with it alone. And we have have many students here who will beat you to what you think you know, BRING IT ON. I just attend to a client whom I had promised that I will take the risk to satisfy his needs first, while he makes the order afterward that's if he was satisfied. And after my sample work for him, he was the one asking if he should go ahead to put in the order. And you think I didn't wet his appetite? "Oga Na Only Me Know" carry your demoralizing rubbish elsewhere please. I no want vex.

12 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
spafu:

What balderdash, what rubbish are you spewing out from that smelling mouth of yours? So you are pained that some of us have join the link of making a living and no longer will we ask you for #10 to buy kulikuli. It is an insult to make such a clandestine and blanket insinuation on people here ok? Well, I smell something in your submission, go and leave with it alone. And we have have many students here who will beat you to what you think you know, BRING IT ON. I just attend to a client whom I had promised that I will take the risk to satisfy his needs first, while he makes the order afterward that's if he was satisfied. And after my sample work for him, he was the one asking if he should go ahead to put in the order. And you think I didn't wet his appetite? "Oga Na Only Me Know" carry your demoralizing rubbish elsewhere please. I no want vex.

'You may never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.'
— Winston S. Churchill

13 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
bestspoke:

'You may never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.'
— Winston S. Churchill
Oh; hmmmm! Wisdom indeed is the principal thing. Thank you Bestspoke, I for just ignore him. I will do so next time.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Okuda(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
spafu:

Like I said, its threads and people like youthat makes fiverr get filled up with lots of wackheads..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by siralexis(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gooday class,
Gooday boss
I have downloaded the so think app severally but its not installing...
the file is corrupt
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Got an order yesterday that can't as result of power problem, the order was marked late. But I still go ahead and deliver it just now; what are the impact on my fiverr profile and any other way to resolve problem that may arise later! thank you!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bcbabe:
Got an order yesterday that can't as result of power problem, the order was marked late. But I still go ahead and deliver it just now; what are the impact on my fiverr profile and any other way to resolve problem that may arise later! thank you!

How many hours. late? how many ##

Also Check your delivered on time % ...did it drop less than 98%

You can still receive orders but not as before. ,at 92% my orders were still coming in.

Once you deliver 2 or 3 orders your 98%'ll bounce back to 100%.

Avoid Late delivery like plague next time.....I personally don't take orders lesser than 2days to account for Nigerian power factor.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
bestspoke:

you tried.

Let me give you a trick.

Go to creativemarket.com

Search for any business card sample(there are about millions of designs there) replicate the designs using sothink,finish it up in AI.

thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Samples usually means your past logos in your portfolio to see how good you are. Also ask clarify if alternatively the buyer wants you to send in logo samples of what they want before ordering but watermark them with proposal only. So that your ideas aren't stolen...

Ihinmi:

DerrickM
bestspoke
dand9206

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Kachioguguo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls guys i ve been trying to post a request. You knw dat kind you post for people to see wat you offer and contact you. But each time i do dat it bounces. Its nt always approved. Yet i see ppl doing it. What exactly arw my doing wrong? Som1 help pleas
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Kachioguguo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please anyone know hw to do whiteboard animation or know anybody that can do it pls let me know.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:

How many hours. late? how many ##

Also Check your delivered on time % ...did it drop less than 98%

You can still receive orders but not as before. ,at 92% my orders were still coming in.

Once you deliver 2 or 3 orders your 98%'ll bounce back to 100%.

Avoid Late delivery like plague next time.....I personally don't take orders lesser than 2days to account for Nigerian power factor.
It is still 100% o! The guy order extra fast delivery gig! Received another order from a new client submit sample but yet to hear from the new client
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Kachioguguo:
Please anyone know hw to do whiteboard animation or know anybody that can do it pls let me know.
Abeg egbon I fit do am o! check fiverr/awokoye. Thank sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.