Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (151191 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:

you tried.

Let me give you a trick.

Go to creativemarket.com

Search for any business card sample(there are about millions of designs there) replicate the designs using sothink,finish it up in AI.
Noted, thank you
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2017
lizzycreations:
nope boss
lol, ok.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 5:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Bcbabe:
It is still 100% o! The guy order extra fast delivery gig! Received another order from a new client submit sample but yet to hear from the new client
Nothing do you then.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by JobnPromo: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2017
I got the hang of the sothink. I believe I'm doing great with it. Thing is just the adobe suite, without which I cant deliver a job. That's why I'm yet to create a logo gig on fiverr. cry
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:
Tutorial almost here...

I had to delete the previously rendered videos cos Camtasia was putting Watermarks ...I have cracked it and now re-rendering.

It will be up tonight..

PLS SIR, CAN I HAVE THE CRACKED CAMSTASIA SOFTWARE FROM YOU?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
siralexis:
Gooday class,
Gooday boss
I have downloaded the so think app severally but its not installing...
the file is corrupt

Down unzipper or winrar to extract the file first
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
siralexis:
Gooday class,
Gooday boss
I have downloaded the so think app severally but its not installing...
the file is corrupt
Download with mtn network
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Opengates:

PLS SIR, CAN I HAVE THE CRACKED CAMSTASIA SOFTWARE FROM YOU?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Email:
Mine is not cracked...download the latest version record your videos...when trying to convert to video format it will ask for key...switch of your internet....and insert this key...it won't be able to connect with their servers.Just click ok and convert your videos.

Search youtube for more tricks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:

Nothing do you then.

Thank! grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
bestspoke:

Mine is not cracked...download the latest version record your videos...when trying to convert to video format it will ask for key...switch of your internet....and insert this key...it won't be able to connect with their servers.Just click ok and convert your videos.

Search youtube for more tricks.

Thanks BUT you probably forgot to include the KEY.

Pls sir, help modify your reply post by removing my email.

You are blessed
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell2: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okuda:

Like I said, its threads and people like youthat makes fiverr get filled up with lots of wackheads..
because the OP is dishing out for free what you guys sell for $2000 . oga we don hear . next. just like one anime that wants to sell 2 page ebook for N50000 to me. oles everywhere. we be wack , no problem we like am lyk dat. Gerrrarahhia mehn

7 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Hello bestspoke , I have downloaded the Sothink.I tried installing it but it is showing lame.DLL is missing from your computer. Pls help me with the link to download the Lame.DLL
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
nell2:
because the OP is dishing out for free what you guys sell for $2000 . oga we don hear . next. just like one anime that wants to sell 2 page ebook for N50000 to me. oles everywhere. we be wack , no problem we like am lyk dat. Gerrrarahhia mehn
Pls don't answer any idiot that want to derail this thread. May be these are the m.o.t.h.e.r.f*kers that used to sell nonsense stuffs on SuccessDiggest Newspaper when I was wasting my money on them. They are so jealous of this thread.

As our oga Bestspoke put it: "You may never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks" ~ Winston S. C.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amurx(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mcslize:
Hello bestspoke , I have downloaded the Sothink.I tried installing it but it is showing lame.DLL is missing from your computer. Pls help me with the link to download the Lame.DLL
it's just one update missing on your windows, search google how to fix lame.dll it'll lead you to Windows download page just download the one for your system and it'll open. If you're using Windows 7 64bit I get the file.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mcslize:

Drop your email for walk through guide
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Kachioguguo:
Pls guys i ve been trying to post a request. You knw dat kind you post for people to see wat you offer and contact you. But each time i do dat it bounces. Its nt always approved. Yet i see ppl doing it. What exactly arw my doing wrong? Som1 help pleas
I have twice been warned by Fiverr that such requests to promote my gig could lead to my account being restricted (even though it seem they went ahead to approve the second one because I got 19 offers. I don't know your objective of wanting to do that, but if it is to get orders, I don't think it pays because it a a place populated by sellers not buyers. My own objective was to get an idea of how sellers bid for requests. If you have a similar objective then you could only put in a request for a job not related to any of your gigs.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2017
bConcept

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
spafu:

I have twice been warned by Fiverr that such requests to promote my gig could lead to my account being restricted (even though it seem they went ahead to approve the second one because I got 19 offers. I don't know your objective of wanting to do that, but if it is to get orders, I don't think it pays because it a a place populated by sellers not buyers. My own objective was to get an idea of how sellers bid for requests. If you have a similar objective then you could only put in a request for a job not related to any of your gigs.
i just pity ur account..... talking from experience
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
we waiting for the videos ooo.... abeg bestspoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2017
lizzycreations:
we waiting for the videos ooo.... abeg bestspoke

I'll convert the last one today then upload...

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by chinexchiboy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
4gig available for sale from writing niche @ 1900 call if interested 070-33-7867-93
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chigozie1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Am truly grateful to God that I stumbled on this thread when I did.
I've been following diligently. Taking action. and practicing on sothink whenever I can.
Though no AI or Photoshop yet. I hope to get them soon
I'll upload my works for your sharp review
please don't spare me smiley

I've also gone ahead to deliver 2 orders this month via the buyer request page.
Thanks bestspoke and those who have contributed to this thread. You guys are the real heroes. May your god will come back to you in a hundred folds.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
lizzycreations:
and probably a 30seconds video, thanks for the help, i always have problem cracking softwares, i don't know it at all, i have the crack version of video scribe that im supposed to havce installed, the tin is just useless there, kindly help with this sothink of a thing.
PLS CAN YOU HELP ME WITH A COPY OF YOUR CRACKED VIDEOSCRIBE?
I LL BE VERY GRATEFUL. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
lizzycreations:
inbox me for videoscribe crack

CAN YOU HELP ME TOO?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opengates:

CAN YOU HELP ME TOO?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
ok nah, drop ya mail
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Drop your email for walk through guide
Am having same issue, using a windows 10 64bit, nnaemekabuzo24@gmaildotcom.. Hope u get it.. Iv been practicing but ever since mine expired i coukdnt continue
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tolajay: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Better late than never!

Gurus, kindly review my designs with SoThink.

Just trying out the software...My observation is that, the software cannot do amazing job by itself, rather one needs to creatively think through on the what's to be designed and the conceptualisation is the hardest part of the design.

Looking forward to your criticisms and jumping into the design world. Cc bestspoke, lizzycreations

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
tolajay:
Better late than never!

Gurus, kindly review my designs with SoThink.

Just trying out the software...My observation is that, the software cannot do amazing job by itself, rather one needs to creatively think through on the what's to be designed and the conceptualisation is the hardest part of the design.

Looking forward to your criticisms and jumping into the design world. Cc bestspoke, lizzycreations

Thanks
The shapes and line design, how did u execute them?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ur crticism is welcomed...

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
lizzycreations:
ok nah, drop ya mail
Thanks.
Blessing is your NAME from now on!
opengate8170@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / How to make money with pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.