Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (151122 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tolajay: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks to the slicing tool, de-selection tool and some other elements and ideas.

FENZY24:

The shapes and line design, how did u execute them?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by charsobodo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
I need 3 reviews from 3 different account ASAP. Contact on my signature.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
tolajay:
Better late than never!

Gurus, kindly review my designs with SoThink.

Just trying out the software...My observation is that, the software cannot do amazing job by itself, rather one needs to creatively think through on the what's to be designed and the conceptualisation is the hardest part of the design.

Looking forward to your criticisms and jumping into the design world. Cc bestspoke, lizzycreations

Thanks

Nice start....No need to litter your background with your watermark.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tolajay: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Alright brov, well noted.

Aside logo design, do you have video tutorials for banner, ebook and brochure designing?

Thanks a bunch.

bestspoke:

Nice start....No need to litter your background with your watermark.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ur review pls

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2017
oga bestspoke today is exactly one week you promised us the video. i borrowed money to buy mb when you said the video is ready last week so that i could download it, uptill now i never see the video and am always veiwing the thread, i refresh the thread atleast 30 times a day my mb don dey finish, i say make i kukuma use the last mb comment for the thread in partial fulfilment of the aim of the mb.

I know you are always busy and all, but can you tell us the exact day for the video so that i will no longer be sleeping on the trend.

i appreciate Your effort especially that creative market own there so many business card there to design. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 5:43am On Mar 13, 2017
ochivic:
oga bestspoke today is exactly one week you promised us the video. i borrowed money to buy mb when you said the video is ready last week so that i could download it, uptill now i never see the video and am always veiwing the thread, i refresh the thread atleast 30 times a day my mb don dey finish, i say make i kukuma use the last mb comment for the thread in partial fulfilment of the aim of the mb.

I know you are always busy and all, but can you tell us the exact day for the video so that i will no longer be sleeping on the trend.

i appreciate Your effort especially that creative market own there so many business card there to design. Thanks
lmao bro ..no vex... each video takes about 5hours to render . And I don't enjoy pc usage during those hours. So it's until I can leave my pc for that long.

I'm on the last one now...
They should be ready today.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Chigozie1:
Am truly grateful to God that I stumbled on this thread when I did.

I've been following diligently. Taking action.
and practicing on sothink whenever I can.

Though no AI or Photoshop yet. I hope to get them soon

I'll upload my works for your sharp review

please don't spare me smiley

I've also gone ahead to deliver 2 orders this month via the buyer request page.

Thanks bestspoke and those who have contributed to this thread.
You guys are the real heroes.
May your god will come back to you in a hundred folds.

Thanks.

Nice one... I carry my yansh for you.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ostopsmich(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2017
My ogas on this thread, pls how many orders are to be completed to make level 1, 2, T respectively and within how many months? Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by temmy59: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Bitcoin Mining App, For Android
Bitcoin has gained more popularity recently, many organizations are now accepting the crypto currency. There are many ways to earn/make Bitcoin depending on the one you can do better.

Bitcoin mining has always been the best and coolest means to make/earn bitcoin if you are with the right tools.

There are several softwares to mine btc in your pc depending on how profitable and user friendly the softwares are.

But presently there is this amazing breakthrough!
Mining bitcion with your phone!

This works perfectly like system versions, very simple and easy to use, and more expecially it makes it fun to mine with maximum profit.
If you are a miner you would say to yourself that mining BTC on PC you will not get up to #300 Naira in a month how would you mine on Android, it funny isn't.
You want to mine on PC without CPU, high quality graphic cards, you are a learner.
This version on mobile phone Have been continuing to make you 3-4$ per 5 hours mining. Believe Me or not am busy making my BTC.
If you are interested : seriously minded people and people with bitcoin mining knowledge only. Contact me one whatsapp @
Please people with BTC knowledge only and have $20 Because the software cost that. You are really missing if you are not taking this one true platform. It pains me in the heart that just this true opportunity and people are not taking it serious.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Opengates:

Thanks.

Blessing is your NAME from now on!

opengate8170@yahoo.com
Amen
sent bro.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Bestspoke and others....can i move on now with a logo gig

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
ochivic:

kikikikikikiki and you wan work for fiverr??
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
@lizzycreations: Thanks, I got the download link in my email but this is the message I got from the link: File Not Found 404 : code 2

Pls what do I do next?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Opengates:
@lizzycreations: Thanks, I got the download link in my email but this is the message I got from the link: File Not Found 404 : code 2

Pls what do I do next?
ha...eleyi gidigan ooo.... ok i will send u another link later in the day but let me crosscheck this one to see if theres any mistake
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2017
kikikikikikiki and you wan work for fiverr. My guy you no go understand. Have you started bidding or gotten a client?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
lizzycreations:
ha...eleyi gidigan ooo.... ok i will send u another link later in the day but let me crosscheck this one to see if theres any mistake

OK. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
ochivic:
kikikikikikiki and you wan work for fiverr. My guy you no go understand. Have you started bidding or gotten a client?
im a level1 seller but i will lunch my first gig on logo design today
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nizelgirl(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice thread. I wish I saw it earlier before now. please I'm interested in the class; is it too late to join"
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
nizelgirl:
Nice thread. I wish I saw it earlier before now. please I'm interested in the class; is it too late to join"
What are you waiting for?

I joined at pages 20+ and since then nothing new has been added. Just practicing, you can catch up in 3wks if you're serious.

You don't know if you're ever going to get the opportunity again.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bestspoke please can i go on and create logo gig with these little knowledge? please advice.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
nizelgirl:

At all....skim through the first 15pages
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tolajay: 1:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Yet another trial...Oooops! It's pixellating.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Ihinmi(m): 2:41am On Mar 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
Bestspoke please can i go on and create logo gig with these little knowledge? please advice.

please what version of Photoshop are you using to make those mock-up
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bcbabe:
Abeg egbon I fit do am o! check fiverr/awokoye. Thank sad sad sad sad sad sad
Oga, abeg go open new fiverr account. Since 2015 no single sale and your average response time is a whole day, who would buy your gig? My 2 cent.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ihinmi:

please what version of Photoshop are you using to make those mock-up
cs 5 bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Ihinmi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
cs 5 bro
thanks I don't know if I can get mock-up file for cs2 or cs3
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ihinmi:

i dont know bruv
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Photoshop files are usually set on maximum compatibility to open in any version. It now depends on who created the mockup file whether it was restricted to the particular version used or not. It will be stated in the details what version the file is on the site.

Mockup Sites

www.freedesignresources.net

www.graphicburger.com

Ihinmi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (86) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.