Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150151 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2017
@Uncle seriously?!!Dat1 na ruffplay keep it simple abeg shocked cool grin cheesy wink

Yes,but it is a lifelong journey of learning not a final destination. You didn't put InDesign very essential as well. I started in CorelDraw as well but don't use it much except converting to CDR format for Nigerian printers.

OAUTemitayo:
Uncle DerrickM is it possible to know the basics of Adobe illustrator and Photoshop in two weeks 12 hours of daily training?
I already know Correldraw.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by OAUTemitayo: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
bestspoke:

That's almost a semester for a 2 units course na...abi no be so...144hours is more than enough for you...Get on it bro
DerrickM:
@Uncle seriously?!!Dat1 na ruffplay keep it simple abeg shocked cool grin cheesy wink

Yes,but it is a lifelong journey of learning not a final destination. You didn't put InDesign very essential as well. I started in CorelDraw as well but don't use it much except converting to CDR format for Nigerian printers.

bestspoke:

That's almost a semester for a 2 units course na...abi no be so...144hours is more than enough for you...Get on it bro
I am having five weeks of holiday so it's important i learnt something out of it.
So everyday for campus na 12 hours of learning. 4-4-4
Graphics for two weeks and then Php for two weeks to get some basic understanding of it.
No level for paid employment.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
bestspoke:

don't move on yet...perfect your pen tool.
That R is wobbly and unpresentable to any client.
okay bro......... i need a link to downlad AI, the one i downladed is corrupt thou am still searching..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
After a long break due to pressures from all angles; family, work and the likes, I'm back to this great thread.
I guess I have missed a lot.

Back to the point, @Bestpoke (or any other person(s) who know(s)), how did you reduce the gap of the letter "O" width of the Iroko TV logo you designed in the Lesson 1 Video @ 20:50-20:59?
I'm finding it very difficult to apply the same trick.
Please explain.

Thank you all for keeping this thread going.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
bestspoke:

I dunno bro...
Thanks a lot, the problem has been solved, I now have my AI back.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 1:30am On Apr 09, 2017
bestspoke:

Shey you will buy me a good mic. wink

hahahahaha, dont worry i will soon... but why did you put your music on na.... it was louder than your voice.. just asking sha
we appreciate you bro

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bemagnify: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2017
2 fiverr reviews for sale... Contact at signature
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N320 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Locked:

Book cover design is the simplest.
Just download canva ecover maker or use 3d-pack.com and you are good to go!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by modath(f): 4:20am On Apr 10, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N320 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by OAUTemitayo: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2017
modath:

Somebody is in love
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Day11(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Fiverr Withdrawal Now Available

Day11
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2017
nkhay:
Hi fam,
I'M ALWAYS BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS @SWEETEST RATE

I also give a step by step guide on how to receive your Payoneer Mastercard in 2weeks using my VIP shipping address. grin

Few list of known Bosses who used my address:
Cc bestspoke
Cc Dgyeasy
Cc Damzy88
Cc Androsurf
Cc Maydaygirl etc

Contact on sig.

Still buying fam
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Mcslize:

I applied for payoneer since December last year but didn't arrive the post office I used. What do you think I should do?

Chat me on WhatsApp. Check my sig. the first number.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FrancisAdl(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
$450 PayPal funds for sale @ 380/$
FnF or Goods and services
Contact me via whatsapp at 08068069104
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
SayDeeJay:
After a long break due to pressures from all angles; family, work and the likes, I'm back to this great thread.

Back to the point, @Bestpoke (or any other person(s) who know(s)), how did you reduce the gap of the letter "O" width of the Iroko TV logo you designed in the Lesson 1 Video @ 20:50-20:59?
Please explain.

Thank you all for keeping this thread going.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Day11(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Serviceday11@hotmail.com
Instagram @_day11service
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
rhym01:
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction
Please everyone be careful of this dangerous scammer. He made me lost interest in freelancing on january by scamming me of my first fiverr earnings. I am making some processes of tracking him down but before then, please don't fall victim. I told him no matter how hard he worked, he will surely beg to survive, he will suffer and at the end will die while suffering unless if I'm not chosen by God. I initially warned him and he later blocked me on whatsapp. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2017

Please explain.

Thank you all for keeping this thread going

I'm surprised that NOBODY seem to have time to react to my quest.
Is this an indication that no one has idea of what was done in the video?
Nawa o
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Locked:

Just download canva ecover maker or use 3d-pack.com and you
are good to go!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Locked:

Just download canva ecover maker or use 3d-pack.com and you
are good to go!

please can you use such templates as ecover maker and sell it to a client on fiverr?
I though bespoke said we should not be using templates, although I don't why sha

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
just15:

please can you use such templates as ecover maker and sell it to a client on fiverr?
I though bespoke said we should not be using templates, although I don't why sha
It depends on the quality of the template tho
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=SayDeeJay post=55480027][/quote] please be specific.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by siralexis(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
@bestspoke

please class after finishing all the design and save,
Tosinex:
okay bro......... i need a link to downlad AI, the one i downladed is corrupt thou am still searching..
bestspoke:

all my work will save in .imk any measures to rename to .jpeg will make the file useless
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2017
siralexis:
@bestspoke

please class after finishing all the design and save, all my work will save in .imk any measures to rename to .jpeg will make the file useless

what you need to do is to export not save
.. if you click on export, the options for jpeg n PNG is there for you.. cheers
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
beware of this fellow

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by siralexis(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Sadiq3051:

what you need to do is to export not save
.. if you click on export, the options for jpeg n PNG is there for you.. cheers

Got ot,Thanks MAN
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2017
In the video, after using the Tailor and the subselect tools to modify the last "O" in IROKO TV, Bestspoke realized the gap was too wide. He selected it and instead of the normal rotation, it reduced the gap. What is the trick please?

You may need to watch the video and try it to know what I am talkingabout.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Debeloved87(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Hello I need a gig review.. Buy my gig and I buy your gig and give me review with 5stars thats exactly what I need to keep moving on fiverr and I'll do the same for you too.. Please PM me if you are interested, very urgent.. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2017
SayDeeJay:
In the video, after using the Tailor and the subselect tools to modify the last "O" in IROKO TV, Bestspoke realized the gap was too wide. He selected it and instead of the normal rotation, it reduced the gap. What is the trick please?

You may need to watch the video and try it to know what I am talkingabout.
with sub select on ...double click

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.