Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149541 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2017
bestspoke femsmart and others abeg I met this client for buyers request page and he sent me this as the type of logo he wants. Abeg shey this one na logo? or am i the one getting things wrong here?

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
bestspoke femsmart and others abeg I met this client for buyers request page and he sent me this as the type of logo he wants. Abeg shey this one na logo? or am i the one getting things wrong here?
obviously not....na movie poster
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2017
bestspoke:

with sub select on ...double click

I understand to that stage that you applied the double clicking to widen the space.

It was immediately after that I became confused. You selected the object and applied the ROTATE part of the grip.

Instead of the whole object to rotate at once, only the upper part rotated thereby reducing the gap to your taste.

Reference: Bestspoke Lesson 1 Video @ 20:50-20:59.

I will be glad if you can clarify it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
bestspoke:
obviously not....na movie poster
ehn ehn ooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2017
lizzycreations:

You go soon dey design for Hollywood grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Femsmart:

You go soon dey design for Hollywood grin
lol
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by WingIt: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wow, well done guys! OP, I dey hail o. I'm new here and graphics has always been a passion of mine. I'm so glad I found this thread. Keep up the good work, abeg no tire o. Going back now to continue studying the tuts.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
SayDeeJay:

I understand to that stage that you applied the double clicking to widen the space.

It was immediately after that I became confused. You selected the object and applied the ROTATE part of the grip.

Instead of the whole object to rotate at once, only the upper part rotated thereby reducing the gap to your taste.

Reference: Bestspoke Lesson 1 Video @ 20:50-20:59.

I will be glad if you can clarify it.
You will find your answer in the second lesson video, for get the part that is confusing you.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Zdoh(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Debeloved87:
Hello I need a gig review.. Buy my gig and I buy your gig and give me review with 5stars thats exactly what I need to keep moving on fiverr and I'll do the same for you too.. Please PM me if you are interested, very urgent.. Thanks.
pm me
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by debybeautyworld(f): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm Bulk buying fiverr/PayPal withdrawal

330 - 350/$ depending on quanity

PM me with your quantity and get the rate ASAP
Contact at my signature over $5000 needed today

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by pastie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
following
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
lizzycreations:
Can help you out if the job is still available.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some random logos done in Adobe Illustrator. As much as you use SoThink,play around with AI to be familiar with it. Believe me it's an awesome app... cool grin cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2017
DerrickM:
Some random logos done in Adobe Illustrator. As much as you use SoThink,play around with AI to be familiar with it. Believe me it's an awesome app... cool grin cheesy smiley
Adobe Illustrator is an awesome app, but is it as badass as Adobe Photoshop? What is the actual difference though. Anyway, nice job on the logos!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Illustrator is just as bad ass because it has limited Photoshop features & Photoshop has vector features from Illustrator. They are 5 & 6. Photoshop isn't really for making logos because that wasn't what it was created for. Photomanipulation,touching up photos to look better,digital painting,editing photos & videos are its core functions. It is a pixel or raster editor that's why logos made it in when you zoom in on them you see tiny pixel blocks becoming blurry.

While with Illustrator,a vector program based on mathematical algorithms i can scale up & down to any size without affecting the quality.

Read this below it talks about PSD,AI & IDD.

https://www.pluralsight.com/blog/creative-professional/whats-difference-photoshop-illustrator

Locked:
Adobe Illustrator is an awesome app, but is it as badass as Adobe Photoshop? What is the actual difference though. Anyway, nice job on the logos!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please ooo my bosses in the building. No be say i run commot for thread like that oooo....Hustle ko easy.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
So what are we expecting next, how many people have started there gigs on fiverr. Experiences shared will be nice, and the people just coming across this thread hope you guy are making progress.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please ooo my bosses in the building. No be say i run commot for thread like that oooo....Hustle ko easy.
I dey feel you on the affiliate marketing thread.

Good morning!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2017
helpfulposts:

I dey feel you on the affiliate marketing thread.

Good morning!
Naso boss. Hustle must pay this year. Fiverr one side affiliate another side. That wedding must happen.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Nicklutz:
So what are we expecting next, how many people have started there gigs on fiverr. Experiences shared will be nice, and the people just coming across this thread hope you guy are making progress.
Sure, action takers are money makers. After creating my logo gig on this thread, I have delivered 3 orders on logo design and I'm presently working on one right now.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2017
lizzycreations:
Sure, action takers are money makers. After creating my logo gig on this thread, I have delivered 3 orders on logo design and I'm presently working on one right now.
That's great, keep it up. I would love to know the video software you used in making your gig video.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Nicklutz:
That's great, keep it up. I would love to know the video software you used in making your gig video.
videoscribe
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
lizzycreations:
Naso boss. Hustle must pay this year. Fiverr one side affiliate another side. That wedding must happen.
Naso, may God bless our hustle.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
helpfulposts:

Naso, may God bless our hustle.
Amen boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by MicroFuse: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Someone help me with url to download AI
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by richkal(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi mates, I need fiverr reviews for my new gig, if you have some reviews to sell from different accounts, you can quote me, i will contact you ASAP.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
I'm still buying Payoneer funds @sweetest rate.

Bring all you've got from $50 and above!

Happy holiday!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
One of my recent attempts.....please critique this, guys.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Is there a way I can make this bigger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.