Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149391 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Abdulasod:
Get your windows VPS @ the rate of 1k only.
10 minutes turn around.
Contact 07 03 859 6 582.
I need this service. Pls post with your website.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nad95: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Phewwwwwwwwww. God go help me. I come lab this morning to read na him I say make I check nairaland small, I gravitate enter business section, my eyes fall on top this thread, I no fit stop to read the thread na so book open for my front dey look me. My eyes transfixed upon my phone.
Beatspoke, DerrickM, Femsmart, Lizzycreations(I sight you for aff mktg thread) et al. Una well done ooo.
Seriously, I am loving what I am reading here. I have download some software and will download the remainder later.
Fiverr must pay boys this year. According to Lizzycreations, that wedding must happen.
Abeg, who has cracked version of AI, IDD, et al.
Thanks all and God bless.
PS: Action takers are the moneymakers

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nteogwuija(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
@bestspoke, femsmart and others please criticize. this is my first trial with sothink. the company is an engineering company, where i work, i was trying to recreate the logo and add the thunder sign, but i dont knw whats the actual color of a thunder/ lightening. pls guys i need suggestions and better color combination. thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Abdulasod: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
helpfulposts:
I need this service. Pls post with your website.
Call/Flash my number sir...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Abdulasod:

Call/Flash my number sir...
I've done that sir. Hope I can run traffic bots?

Explain your service in details before I pay the 1k
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Abdulasod: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
helpfulposts:
I've done that sir. Hope I can run traffic bots?
yes bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Nteogwuija post=55715899]@bestspoke, femsmart and others please criticize. this is my first trial with sothink. the company is an engineering company, where i work, i was trying to recreate the logo and add the thunder sign, but i dont knw whats the actual color of a thunder/ lightening. pls guys i need suggestions and better color combination. thanks[/quote

Nice try...Your color combo is not bad...

The white between the gears should go

Try a different font

As for the color of thunder....Na sango fit answer that one grin

Good trial boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Canme4u:
Oya comman criticize my work.

bestspoke

the Realtor created using one of my OGAS logo

Why do you like crippling your texts...Can you browse for 5 professional realtors logo on google and submit them here?

Perhaps you did not read my write up...feed your eyes with the current trend of logo design, study what professionals do. be distinct atleast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by aiotaq: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Create and send customise invoices that carry your logo and brand color to your clients for free at www.acuteinvoice.com

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nad95:
Phewwwwwwwwww. God go help me. I come lab this morning to read na him I say make I check nairaland small, I gravitate enter business section, my eyes fall on top this thread, I no fit stop to read the thread na so book open for my front dey look me. My eyes transfixed upon my phone.
Beatspoke, DerrickM, Femsmart, Lizzycreations(I sight you for aff mktg thread) et al. Una well done ooo.
Seriously, I am loving what I am reading here. I have download some software and will download the remainder later.
Fiverr must pay boys this year. According to Lizzycreations, that wedding must happen.
Abeg, who has cracked version of AI, IDD, et al.
Thanks all and God bless.
PS: Action takers are the moneymakers
naso brodah
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Buchika: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Canme4u post=55704789]

Use normal fruit icon, the one you used above look more like apple and the concept is about mango[/qpuote] noted, thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nteogwuija(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=bestspoke post=55719798][/quote] thanks bro will do as u said
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Canme4u(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
bestspoke:

Why do you like crippling your texts...Can you browse for 5 professional realtors logo on google and submit them here?

Perhaps you did not read my write up...feed your eyes with the current trend of logo design, study what professionals do. be distinct atleast
I will adjust, thanks for the correction.

how about the color and the House, are they okay like that?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 4:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Hello Bestspoke I am still yet to see where to download cracked Adobe illustrator. This is the hardest part. Getting these softwares is hard.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bemagnify: 5:12am On Apr 20, 2017
FIVERR WITHDRAWAL WITH THE SWEETEST RATE.

I BUY FROM 30$ AND ABOVE.

COME.. O YOU WORK HARD FOR YOU MONEY SO YOU DESERVE THE BEST RATE, DON'T LET ANY ONE DECEIVE YOU.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bosville:
Can help you out if the job is still available.
I sent you a pm bro.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
lizzycreations:
shoot me a mail, if the link still valid, imma send.
Am so sorry so my earlier comment, I was just going through now and I saw I mistakenly quoted you, it was not intentional, just got carried away by what the other guy did, you both replied my mail and I made a blunder here, by quoting you. Apologies!!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by rencemartins24(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
bestspoke:

op please i am having issues with my dll pro kit installer. it is asking me for license key which i have searched for but could not find one. Please how can i get past this. Can anyone here please help me out. sad
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by richkal(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi mates,
I need reviews for my new gig on fiverr, if you have some reviews to sell from different accounts, you can quote me and i will contact you asap.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please any one understand this request?

Help ooo

Please send a sample of "Nexus" debossed (https:///images/l2VH6n) in the Noirve FONT with DOUBLE the debossed depth in metallic text (http://www.designscanyon.com/gray-realistic-psd-logo-mockup-template/) and, if you do an outstanding job, you will be hired immediately for our logo project.

Our budget is flexible.

You cannot be considered for the job without first submitting a sample that follows ALL of our instructions.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bemagnify: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
richkal:
Hi mates,
I need reviews for my new gig on fiverr, if you have some reviews to sell from different accounts, you can quote me and i will contact you asap.
I have reviews to sell from two accounts... Contact details on my signature
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi Oga Bestspoke,
Please what height and width should I set sothink "Config" to be proper for business card setting ( I know USA business card is 3×2.5) how can I achieve the size in sothink?
URGENT ANSWER PLEASE!!!
I have an order for business card!!
cc
Femsmart
DerrickM
Lizzycreation
Baba11
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
ochivic:
Hi Oga Bestspoke,
Please what height and width should I set sothink "Config" to be proper for business card setting ( I know USA business card is 3×2.5) how can I achieve the size in sothink?
URGENT ANSWER PLEASE!!!
I have an order for business card!!
cc
Femsmart
DerrickM
Lizzycreation
Baba11

Multiply it by 300 - (Medium quality)
Multiply it by 600 - (High quality)

I treated this aiidy.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
bestspoke:

Multiply it by 300 - (Medium quality)
Multiply it by 600 - (High quality)

I treated this aiidy.
Yes! its true, its in the video. let me check the video. I will get back to you if I have any issue.
Thanks for your prompt reply!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nicklutz:
Am so sorry so my earlier comment, I was just going through now and I saw I mistakenly quoted you, it was not intentional, just got carried away by what the other guy did, you both replied my mail and I made a blunder here, by quoting you. Apologies!!!
it happens brov....no ish

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello bespoke... I don't know why o. I'm working on a project and wen I loaded it on AI from sothink, some parts were not showing up although they reflect they were there but has the same color and outline with the background even wen I tried to export it its still shows same way.. What can I do?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
lizzycreations:
I sent you a pm bro.
My NL mail is not functioning....Please forward your p.m to Bosvillerules@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bemagnify: 3:05am On Apr 21, 2017
FIVERR WITHDRAWAL WITH THE SWEETEST RATE.

I BUY FROM 30$ AND ABOVE.

COME.. O YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY SO YOU DESERVE THE BEST RATE, DON'T LET ANY ONE DECEIVE YOU.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Muktar05(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
If you have payoneer, bring it on let's deal. I will buy at an amazing rate.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
please oga bestspoke do you know the font used in this business card. I have deliver the order he rejected it. he said I MUST use this font and spacing. abeg help o

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
ochivic:
please oga bestspoke do you know the font used in this business card. I have deliver the order he rejected it. he said I MUST use this font and spacing. abeg help o

There is one font site with a tool that allows you to upload images and it detect the fonts. Please search google , I cannot remember the name rigt now
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Search for the snipping tool on your Windows PC & pin it to your task bar. Then use it to crop letters from the different fonts used on each line.

Load the cropped pictures one by one into www.myfonts.com/whatthefont/. You will get the possible fonts in the results to choose from.

@bestspoke lemme jog your memory...

ochivic:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.