Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149453 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by modath(f): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
xxxp:

I have $100 payoneer and $81 PayPal at 340/$ if interested contact me.

Hello... Mo here..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tongsman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Finally caught up with the class.
This is a really nice and life changing thread. Kudos to the OP @bestspoke for your effort, and all others who have helped in keeping this thread alive, may the Good Lord reward you plenty.. smiley
I've been reading all post from page 0 since 2days ago, I'm really glad I found this thread, thanks to Lizzycreatns.
After watching the videos, this is what i first came up with, following master bestspoke.
Work mode now activated to master the art of sothink and Ai with Ps.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by morgang(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by stephano100(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
bestspoke:

ok the second one downloaded well..

This new error is probably a driver issue...(you're the second person with this complaint)

Here is what I found about lame.dll

They claim to have the missing file...I dunno how safe it is thou...but download scan with an antivirus then install the name file on this site.

https://fix4dll.com/lame_dll

Please let me know if this resolves the issue
sir can you please help with a solution to this problem?

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by akashi01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fiverr Level 2 Seller Account For Sale SEND A DM!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2017
How far with my first tracing?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
spafu:
How far with my first tracing?
spafu spafu!!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
iamcy:
Here are my first few sampling of the sothink app
you have work to do
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Daraplato(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017

Used Infinix Hot for sale at GIVEAWAY PRICE.
Android 5.1 - Lollipop. 1gb Ram + 16gb Internal memory.
Screen is broken a little. Everything else is working perfectly.
Memory card + New Battery included.

Location - Lagos/Ibadan.
WhatsApp or call 08101091320.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tongsman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
playing around the sothink tools and resources...Critics in the house, how about these?
criticise me wella.
master DerrickM and Master Bestspoke, abeg come analyse my work oo

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi Bestspoke and all, please i have been trying to export my design to Adobe illustrator and even in design sef but whenever i go to my desktop and click open with illustrator, it pops up and tells me 'the application was unable to start correctly, click ok to close the application'

Please what might be the cause ? i need assistance to resolve this. meanwhile my illustrator and indesign opens well on their own

cc: bestspoke
cc: everybody
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
jloe:
Hi Bestspoke and all, please i have been trying to export my design to Adobe illustrator and even in design sef but whenever i go to my desktop and click open with illustrator, it pops up and tells me 'the application was unable to start correctly, click ok to close the application'

Please what might be the cause ? i need assistance to resolve this. meanwhile my illustrator and indesign opens well on their own

cc: bestspoke
cc: everybody
Try this

Export from sothink in svg format

open illustrator first

from illustrator, navigate to import your svg file
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
bestspoke:

Try this

Export from sothink in svg format

open illustrator first

from illustrator, navigate to import your svg file

Thanks Boss bestspoke,
i exported SVG from sothink (not export image) and saved on desktop
when i opened illustrator, i could not even find import SVG, please under where can i find that? is it under file?edit?object?type etc?
Please advise
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tongsman(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
jloe:

Thanks Boss bestspoke,
i exported SVG from sothink (not export image) and saved on desktop
when i opened illustrator, i could not even find import SVG, please under where can i find that? is it under file?edit?object?type etc?
Please advise
Depress cntrl+O, and choose the svg file from illustrator, not import.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by AmoryBlacq: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
I need something like this
well let me get back to reading
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by exceltech: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
If you are a creative book designer(Createspace+Kindle) with expertise
in photoshop, send me your whatsapp contact and portfolio, I have jobs for you.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by marv1: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please the sothink is not installing on my system. it is giving me trial version which has expired after 30 days. On any other option please.
iamcy:
A few more.

@bestpoke, @DerrickM

Pls critique them

The third image is for the notjustok logo challenge (couldn't quite get the font right)
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by marv1: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please the sothink is not installing on my system. it is giving me trial version which has expired after 30 days. Or any other option or software to design pleeeeease abeg.
bestspoke:

spafu spafu!!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by marv1: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
bestspoke:

spafu spafu!!!

Please the sothink is not installing on my system. it is giving me trial version which has expired after 30 days. how better can i install it. My system is win10, 64bit, Or any other option or software to design pleeeeease abeg
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by marv1: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please the sothink is not installing on my system. it is giving me trial version which has expired after 30 days. how better can i install it. My system is win10, 64bit, Or any other option or software to design pleeeeease abeg
How did you do your installation
Tongsman:
playing around the sothink tools and resources...Critics in the house, how about these?
criticise me wella.
master DerrickM and Master Bestspoke, abeg come analyse my work oo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Daraplato(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
exceltech:
If you are a creative book designer(Createspace+Kindle) with expertise
in photoshop, send me your whatsapp contact and portfolio, I have jobs for you.

Hello bro. I'm your guy. Please reach me on Whatsapp. 08101091320
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by shasere(f): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tongsman:

Depress cntrl+O, and choose the svg file from illustrator, not import.

Thanks Tongsman, this works ...... yipeeee
Is it export image or export SVG , just trying to be so sure

Thanks for support all my peeps
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tongsman(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2017
jloe:

Thanks Tongsman, this works ...... yipeeee
Is it export image or export SVG , just trying to be so sure

Thanks for support all my peeps
If you want to further work on the project with either PS or AI, export svg, but if not, export image.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ollybode(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
I created these Icons after following youtube tutorial, Please I need critique @ bestspoke and others

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Daraplato(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
ollybode:
I created these Icons after following youtube tutorial, Please I need critique @ bestspoke and others

Nice work. Keep practicing and try incorporating these concepts to your own new design
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Zdoh(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good
rate.Bring your funds for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Contact on signature ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.