Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

All Because He Had A Small Manhood- True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because He Had A Small Manhood- True Life Story (1035 Views)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Because He Had A Small Manhood- True Life Story by 9jasite: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2017
This true life story is about a 31 years old banker. He lost his life in Agege part of Lagos State through a fight with a street Agbero all because he had a small manhood and and only lasted for just 2mins! How Did a Seasoned Banker Got to the Level of Fighting with an Agbero? Keep Reading! This guy had a girlfriend whom he promised marriage. It turned that this lady was secretly dating another man (The Agbero). On discovering what was happening, the banker got so angry. He could not mad with the fact that his fiancée was secretly “KNACKING” another man behind his back. So he asked the lady to choose between him and the Agbero. Guess What? The babe went for the Agbero, thanked the banker for his many years of assistance then walked away! Women! Still trying to figure out if he was dreaming or it was actually happening for real, this banker picked up his phone and called the lady’s line. Surprisingly, the receiver was a man-the agbero. “Shebi you don free her?” “Why you still dey call dey disturb my babe?” He continues…. “So na that small money wey you dey give her wey I take dey help life na’im make you dey show yourself abi?” he Agbero was ranting at the other end. This banker, remembered that the very phone with which they were answering his call was an android phone (infinix hot) he bought for the babe. He stormed out in anger to meet the girl & retrieve some of his belongings that were in her possession. Unfortunately for him, the Agbero was there too! Gobe! That was how the fight started. The Agbero broke a bottle and stabbed him around the neck. That’s How a Good Banker Died In The hands of A Worthless Agbero! What would make a lady abandon a man who foots her bills for another who takes from her? Why would a woman cheat on a well to do man like a banker? The answer is simple! That Abgero has one thing the banker didn’t have….. Unlike the rich banker who was a confirm “2 Mins Man” Big, Strong & Reliable Blokos that can drill that babe till she loses her brain and went for a tout instead of sticking to a reasonable man. You See what man men don’t know is that for women it’s NOT always about the money. Rather it’s about how long your Blokos is & how long you can last on bed that will blow up their mind and make them feel you I their head…in short sturdy shows that it’s like a “drug” for women. -Forget About Your Range Rover! -Forget About You Billions of Naira! -Forget About Being a Caring Husband! -Forget About Giving Her 500k For Shopping!

Culled from the vanguard

http://9ja.site/2017/01/14/all-because-he-had-a-small-manhood/
Re: All Because He Had A Small Manhood- True Life Story by herlarho(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
good for him

Re: All Because He Had A Small Manhood- True Life Story by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Which kind yarn be this
Re: All Because He Had A Small Manhood- True Life Story by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Bloggers and theit imaginations. You guys have cheapen ed blogging.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice. / Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point / Describe Your Ex As A Place In Lagos Or Anywhere Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.