Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? (2795 Views)

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( / If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by LordOfNaira: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
Created this account to cause mayhem in here for a while,so who can really guess my real username on this forum...heheheh.......
Lol.........

Your title sounds awkward.

You should write it like this:

"Guess Who The Boy Operating This Female Account Is"
Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by Greenbullet(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Jude we know its you abeg episode 3 the big Monday reveal is close oooo
Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by ikp120(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
I did that thing on Facebook recently... See as one guy from India wey dey work for airport just dey take me serious grin grin grin grin.

But my conscience no let me take his money... I don already deactivate the account sha.

That thing is really fun mehn. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by SirMichael1: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtcheew!! That was how that dirty smelly snack called puff ( DeepFriedPuff though) was commenting on this dumbass guy's post yesterday! The grumpy cretin was even siding the black broke ass nigger!

To the op, no need for guesses. You're already a blatant ostracized and an incessant fool. You wanna troll here, don't do that by calling a 'whole' sex ugly angry
Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy grinhaha .
Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by mhisbliss(f): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
See different pms yesterday ,boys una too like woman
I'm ashamed on your behalf
Re: Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account? by mccoy47(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
dazlingpamela:
Created this account to cause mayhem in here for a while,so who can really guess my real username on this forum...heheheh.......
Lol.........

How do u even feel when u see ur fellow guy sending lewd messages to u? undecided

Mtchewww. All dis closet fàggots sef! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Right? / See How My Maid F**cks Me With My Parent’s Approval / "Nigerian Girls Are The Most Boring Creatures On Earth" — Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.