Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (113223 Views)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by xpool(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Lol. Which government, yours or your father's?

I see you are a part of our problem.

Listen good: if the government does any rash thing against MMM, these things will likely happen:

1. Armed robbery will be everywhere and with impunity. Even force men will boldly constitute theirs.
2. Kidnapping will gain level.
3. Prostitution will be secretly legalized even in religious places.
4. Government properties will be vandalized in tons.
5. More militancy.
6. In the end, that your papa government, which is daily tightening the hangman's noose on the neck of poor, innocent and defenseless Nigerians, will pay for its folly - to the range of trillions of Naira.
7. It could infuriate even the Yoruba and the Hausa to join hands with the igbo in shouting for Nigeria's breakup and in seeing that it's done.

What nonsense! What impudence!

People are trying to remain calm in the faces of this government's many evils and you are dishing out another government threat. Well, to hell with you and your government. Anybody who is alive must do anything for his survival and that of his family regardless of what anyone else says. MMM is here to stay. I dare your government to try. Go and give your legal counsel to the government on the implication of banning charcoal importation and multiplying the prices of kerosine and gas, and on talking of rice exportation, banning or rice import while the one we produce is barely able to feed a quarter of the hungry population. I'm not even talking about other issues. Don't even get me started.
[b][b]The truth is painful! I know you the truth that is why you are restless and vibrating as I had poured acid on your s. organ.
Is good you are feeling the agony of buhari's brand system of govt. (see 31st Dec. 1983-27th Tuesday August 1985).
First thing, I am a 'WAILING WAILER, not because Goodluck was a Messiah but because I knew buhari was never an option.
But let's digressing, I am not against you doing mmm, I am against you deceiving people to join and create more chaos. You and other old members have tested a pint of the bitter pill that you will swallow when mmm implodes; yes implosion and I am deliberately avoiding explosion.

All of us are not against you making a leaving for yourselves, the admonition we give is same one we always give to those taking cocaine-heroin-igboh-gbanaa-sk-codeine-solution and other dangerous hard drugs; after all it's their own bodies!
But under intoxication, 'jonsing' etc, a drug addict becomes potentialy dangerous to others. Just like when mmm test run of extinction in December, I was affected online by avalanche of gory headlines on every medium. In office and in the street I was highly affected because some people (mmm) became HIGHLY ANTI-SOCIAL, INEFFICIENT AND UNNECESSARILY EASILY ANGRY. MMM members who where professional became highly inefficient; imagine when an mmm doctor or nurse or pastor what their mistakes would amount to in the society.
That nurse who is suffering from the POST-TRAUMATIC-STRESS-DISORDER caused by mmm would do when she is taking delivery of your twins from your pregnant wife ... unimaginable.

If you like threaten us with armed robbery and other criminality. Na today? You know say your buhari no dey see you.
I am only advising, be carefull and minimize damage, YOU SHOULD SERVE AS OUR COLLATERAL-DAMAGE IN MMM, DON'T LURE OTHERS TO BECOME YOUR SHIELD.
Sorry if i pissed you off, quinine is the most bitter substance to man in treating malaria, but it has been one of the best in giving life back to man; so is truth.

Am off to Church to pray; ANY MAN, WOMAN, OR GROUP THAT LURES, WILL LURE PEOPLE INTO MMM TO BECOME THEIR COLLATERAL-DAMAGE ---HOLYGHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/b][/b]

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2017
XXLDICK:

Angry Is it my money

Then leave us be. ITS NOT YOUR MONEY, as you rightly pointed out. Insulting people's intelligence, just because you don't understand what they understand is uncalled for.

Regards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Favourkings: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2017
What Will MMM do to YOU IF you dont Write Letter Of Happines In MMM ?
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
DBestDoc:

Why is it difficult for you to just be neutral on MMM issue?

I used to respect you a lot for a singular act of kindness you did for the needy youths on this forum sometime ago but this MMM issue has exposed the other side of you which is not pleasant at all.

You jump from one MMM thread to the other to spill venom. It shows you've got a dark heart, believe it or not. Most Nigerians are like you, and it's a pity.

What is expected of you as a reasonable and mature person is to warn the participants and then stand aside and watch how things turn out.

Come on, you're bigger than this. I do not expect you to stomach this criticism well. You need to ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind (if you believe in him), that way, you'll go far in life and live a longer happier life.

I know how much calls i received from people home to fix my money in the scheme, but i told them i don't do such online stuffs. whether it's working for them or not shouldn't be my problem and worse is wishing them ill-luck, for what exactly? Stay Neutral if you can't wish your fellow country men well. is that difficult to do?

Why not allow God and the forces of the universe decide the outcome?

Stop playing omniscient, show some respect to yourself. Let them lose their money, it's their problem and not yours.

@ the emboldened, you need to grow up. You still have a long way to go
God help you!
Did u jus brand Antiwailer unGodly and adviced him to sstand aside and watch pple lose their money?
What a marvellous advice that is!
While u watch idly by and do noting here u re criticising somebdy for taking it upon himself to vigorously enlighten inherently gullible Nigerians bent on sef destruction.
How am I sure u re nt one of the secrete agents of the fake ponzi scheme not happy about the online damage his campaign is causing the criminal scheme.
Pls Antiwailer, I plead with u in the name of God not to allow pple dissuade u frm from this Godly campaign.
U might not know how many souls u ve saved through ur enlightment.
I look forward to ur vigorous and relentless campaign against those online monsters prowling on idiotic and gullible Nigerians.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Did u jus brand Antiwailer unGodly and adviced him to sstand aside and watch pple lose their money?
While u watch idly by and do noting here u re criticising somebdy for taking it upon himself to vigorously enlighten inherently gullible Nigerians bent on sef destruction.
How am I sure u re nt one of the secrete agents of the fake ponzi scheme not happy about the online damage his campaign is causing the criminal scheme.
Pls Antiwailer, I plead with u in the name of God not to allow pple dissuade u frm from this Godly campaign.
I look forward to ur vigorous and relentless campaign against those online monsters prowling on idiotic and gullible Nigerians.

Thanks for your encouragement.

You don't blame the people attacking me.

Most of them have money there and can not recover their money unless other people fall victim.

I know some one who is vigorously campaigning and talking people to 'invest' in another one called Recycler. He said he want to recover his money there and stop.

I will pipe low and watch them for now because they are painting it as if I am jealous of them making it in life. grin which is typical of 'black people' for their mind. smiley

As for DBestDoc, the person has an adorable personality and only expressed the way he /she felt sincerely even though most of them were not totally correct but i still respect whoever the person is.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by sweetestever(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2017
i watched it on Ait news yesterday
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

Thanks for your encouragement.

You don't blame the people attacking me.

Most of them have money there and can not recover their money unless other people fall victim.

I know some one who is vigorously campaigning and talking people to 'invest' in another one called Recycler. He said he want to recover his money there and stop.

I will pipe low and watch them for now because they are painting it as if I am jealous of them making it in life. grin which is typical of 'black people' for their mind. smiley

As for DBestDoc, the person has an adorable personality and only expressed the way he /she felt sincerely even though most of them were not totally correct but i still respect whoever the person is.

Bro if u giv up now it means they ve succeeded.
Pls do not allow pple like DBestDoc cow u into giving up now.
Forget about what his personality purports to be.
Go tru his comment and u ll see he is desperate for u to stop. He mentioned ur generosity, that might be a kind of facade to patronise u and sentimental entice u. As much as I don't want 2b very jugdemental he seem to be succeeding at that.
Pple must not be discouraged frm doing what is right, no mata what.
Not all of us who passionately hate injustice and corruption ve the zeal to vigorously strive to fight and counter it.
In the religion I belong, ppl who deliberate take steps to fight or counter wrong, evil or injusstice, irrespective of their religion, have the highest degree of faith. Yet here u er doing it without even knowing
. So I really admire ur depth.
This is a passionate appeal for u not to pipe low like u say u will.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by XXLDICK(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

Then leave us be. ITS NOT YOUR MONEY, as you rightly pointed out. Insulting people's intelligence, just because you don't understand what they understand is uncalled for.

Regards
I'll let you be, but you know that idiom about the stubborn fly?

I just hope in your case it remains and idiom not a metaphor.

You know, the grave being MMM and the stubborn fly being you.

MMM will surely die, but like the stubborn fly, I hope you don't literally follow it to the grave... You know all this suicidal _shits after losing money

Shalom
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
XXLDICK:

I'll let you be, but you know that idiom about the stubborn fly?

I just hope in your case it remains and idiom not a metaphor.

You know, the grave being MMM and the stubborn fly being you.

MMM will surely die, but like the stubborn fly, I hope you don't literally follow it to the grave... You know all this suicidal _shits after losing money

Shalom

Thank you for adopting wisdom. Keep waiting for it to die.

Regards
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Tabbaz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Purchase bitcoins for your mmm deals from me. see contact in my signature below

Thanks
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by NaWetinDey(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=xpool post=52818975]
[b][b]The truth is painful! I know you the truth that is why you are restless and vibrating as I had poured acid on your s. organ.
Is good you are feeling the agony of buhari's brand system of govt. (see 31st Dec. 1983-27th Tuesday August 1985).
First thing, I am a 'WAILING WAILER, not because Goodluck was a Messiah but because I knew buhari was never an option.
But let's digressing, I am not against you doing mmm, I am against you deceiving people to join and create more chaos. You and other old members have tested a pint of the bitter pill that you will swallow when mmm implodes; yes implosion and I am deliberately avoiding explosion.

All of us are not against you making a leaving for yourselves, the admonition we give is same one we always give to those taking cocaine-heroin-igboh-gbanaa-sk-codeine-solution and other dangerous hard drugs; after all it's their own bodies!
But under intoxication, 'jonsing' etc, a drug addict becomes potentialy dangerous to others. Just like when mmm test run of extinction in December, I was affected online by avalanche of gory headlines on every medium. In office and in the street I was highly affected because some people (mmm) became HIGHLY ANTI-SOCIAL, INEFFICIENT AND UNNECESSARILY EASILY ANGRY. MMM members who where professional became highly inefficient; imagine when an mmm doctor or nurse or pastor what their mistakes would amount to in the society.
That nurse who is suffering from the POST-TRAUMATIC-STRESS-DISORDER caused by mmm would do when she is taking delivery of your twins from your pregnant wife ... unimaginable.

If you like threaten us with armed robbery and other criminality. Na today? You know say your buhari no dey see you.
I am only advising, be carefull and minimize damage, YOU SHOULD SERVE AS OUR COLLATERAL-DAMAGE IN MMM, DON'T LURE OTHERS TO BECOME YOUR SHIELD.
Sorry if i pissed you off, quinine is the most bitter substance to man in treating malaria, but it has been one of the best in giving life back to man; so is truth.

Am off to Church to pray; ANY MAN, WOMAN, OR GROUP THAT LURES, WILL LURE PEOPLE INTO MMM TO BECOME THEIR COLLATERAL-DAMAGE ---HOLYGHOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/b][/b]
[/quote
Sorry, summarize
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rityonyi:
MMM all the way! Haters go and die!!! tongue

I will continue to PH-GH-Ph-GH-PH-GH-Ph-GH grin grin grin grin grin

Preach it

Together we can change the world

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by chessguru(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yes o WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA ..... NO SHAKING
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by DBestDoc(f): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

It's been one MMM news or the other on nairaland front page lately and one is forced to go through the comments. I noticed most, if not all threads were like a battle field.

Of all the comments i read, i chose to quote one person whom i reasoned would be sensible enough to make intelligent convo. and arguments. Quoting any other person would be like starting a fight with a pig that will end up dragging you to the mud, i have more important real life issues to proffer solutions to.

Antiwailer replied my quote, i read, said Ok and moved on. It's his right to do what he believes in and i can't dwell on that.

You see it as a campaign against scam, which i think should be done more gracefully to achieve it's original intent while i see it as meddling in other people's affair. A huge difference in our belief system and environmental influence.

In all, you choose what you do with your time. Whatever you guys are doing there is really not my business.

@ the emboldened, i'll let it slide.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by HennyCool: 3:44am On Jan 27, 2017
It's so stupid and shows high level of lack of financial information with people losing money to MMM.

In the actual sense, U can make much more money in the international stock market trading stocks, commodities and currencies.

It is an easy as ABC with $100, your daily life could be so much of a pleasure.

For further info, whatsapp me on +971504037257. We all need financial freedom that MMM and other ponzi schemes will never give.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Intanet(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
For some times now, I and my friends have been thinking of how to withdraw all our money from MMM. Lucky enough, today, I stumbled on this link that I am about to share with you right now.

Click to check out how to withdraw all your money.

http://www.mcdoglaznote.com/2017/01/how-to-withdraw-all-your-money-from-mmm.html
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by soldierdollar(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
chyzoo4u:
Whoever knows this guy @attached should please check if his brain is still intact.

https://www.nairaland.com/3640252/mmm-chief-musician-given-up

Charlie wash your brain
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by BestOnlineDeals(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
chyzoo4u:
Whoever knows this guy @attached should please check if his brain is still intact.

Should we still the guy that? tongue
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Achillesdam500(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=bamidelee post=52811359]
Abeg auto-reset button for this guy
advices (plural for ur own solo) [/quote
I can see ignorance is the grand chief commander of your rationality,as the saying goes that he who knows not that he knows not is a Fool,my brother you are a fool
In your own interest I advise you go and read more on inflectional morphemes.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by elasinjoe(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
WAT I WE BE SHARING WIT YOU IS WAT WE TURN UR LIFE , AND MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN A YEAR FROM NOW IF YOU CAN TAKE A STEP TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE COIN, AND MAKE 50--- 100$ ON DAILY OR WEEKLY BASES YOU ARE TRADING , YOU WATCH YOURSELF MAKING PROFIT
NOW LET ME EXPLAIN
BITCOIN LAST YEAR, DECEMBER WAS 743 $, WHICH PRESENTLY MOVE TO 2500$
SO WE HV OVER 1000 COIN, THAT ARE STILL APRECIATING,
IMAGINE T HE PROFIT BTW 743$---2500$
DAT IS A PROFIT OF 1900$
[ETH ] AS AT DIS YEAR IT WAS 5$ WHICH NOW MOVE TO 350$, YOU HAVE LITE COIN, LISK, DASH, MONERO, DECREED
TO NAME BT FEW
U MUST MAKE PROFIT
IN CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADE,
because U INVEST LOW, AND SELL HIGH, CALL [09064683161] OR PM ME. my training fee is jusk 20k, serious minded people pls.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by hadeytee: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have a 650k account for sale 250k . I don't intend to run the account anymore . email me on moykolss@gmail.com if interested. Thanks y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.