Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (405025 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by peacenlove: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2010
Im currently in Nigeria for the ramadam period and Ive hooked up multiTV at the wifes house using a technomate 6800HD which i carried over from the UK when i was here in march of this year, I have now scanned in infinty tv but also getting no sound at all apart from on the kids channels, ive tried manuely inputting the audio pids as shown on lyngsat but still no joy, can any one point me in the right direction on how to get audio on these chjannels using a technomate 6800hd
in the last two weeks ive installed satellite for various freinds family in ibadon, Songo, VI, and agbado, i brought those strong 4669x receivers and got sound on all stations apart from the music one, reading this forum i understand why no sound on the strong receivers as they need a simple firmware upgrade, too late for me to go back to all the places ive installed satellit in to do the upgrade as i fly back to the uk next week, and besides i have not had any complaints, but this technomate is not giving me any sound at all,
currently in a cyber cafe and ive downloaded the latest firmware for the technomate, if this does not work then ill give up, wife will have to continue to enjoy multi tv

Any help aprectiated
peaceoutea
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maddollar(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2010
spacevice:

These 'insects' won't stop asking. Eyes but can't see? I beg let's explore other things.
i bet this guy knows any thing in the world cause he may need an urgent info/thing where he may not got then he will see that what he wrote goes to everyone in the world including himself. cool cool cool cool
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
spacevice:

Well i'm not a guru either. I get your point though. But why shd people ask for something that is already available?

Thanks bros 4 d undastanding. Eva since i learnt frm school dt 1 gets 2 know more by teaching odas av neva stopd sharing my knowlegde.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by peacenlove: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2010
ive read the previous posts over and over and still cannot figure out wether infinity tv audio is dead or alive. Ive tried loading th latest irmware for technomate 6800HD
still no audio on any channels except click and springbud.
Is this the same for everybody or are some members still able to get audio on some other channels.
Would any members who are still getting audio on channels kindly post the audio pids up here so those of us not so lucky can attempt a manuel fix to the problem
many thanks in advance to any respondes
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by phizz: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2010
this infinity issue na old sch naaw, i don even 4get say i get prob wit infinity b4/ besides, dem no get good prog(imho)
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2010
peacenlove:

ive read the previous posts over and over and still cannot figure out wether infinity tv audio is dead or alive. Ive tried loading th latest irmware for technomate 6800HD
still no audio on any channels except click and springbud.
Is this the same for everybody or are some members still able to get audio on some other channels.
Would any members who are still getting audio on channels kindly post the audio pids up here so those of us not so lucky can attempt a manuel fix to the problem
many thanks in advance to any respondes

Bros is not only you, on my srt 4900hd no audio, and also on my DAARbox same thing which is also HD, but i learnt some people on the forum has audio with their srt 4669x which is an mpeg4 decoder, i guess there are still on test transmission
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2010
@ all

I saw a shop in Fadeyi where they are selling MULTITV DECODER and DISH ALL TOGETHER, AND THE PRICE IS 20K I GUESS,

and also there is a guy selling complete daar hd decoder and dish for 25k, around ketu,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by loluskysat(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2010
@peacenlove & for Daarsat receiver

Delete the TPs and input only infinity tp and blindscan. You will get 2 channels each for them, one will have both audio and video.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2010
@
loluskysat:

@peacenlove & for Daarsat receiver

Delete the TPs and input only infinity tp and blindscan. You will get 2 channels each for them, one will have both audio and video.

okay will try that out
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by viazi: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
My profound Greetings to all forum members, I have gotten my 69x, updated it immediately and am realy enjoyn multi tv. No be small thing i dey miss since ohhhhhhhh, i thank God for this forum.

PLS I NEED ORIGINAL DIGIBOX UREGENTLY, PLS HW MUCH?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Eltonluigi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
no video on african movie channel on infinity.tv,but there is in Click n Springbud somebody plz help!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
Eltonluigi:

no video on african movie channel on infinity.tv,but there is in Click n Springbud somebody plz help!

The video PID is:0483, try inputing manually. By the way which decoder are u using?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgint: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2010
you can try rescanning, since it's still on test transmission, channels are reshuffled regularly.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2010
@microgiant

I wonder wen this there test transmission will end wink
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by loluskysat(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2010
@Twinskenny,

Their Test Transmission is schedule to end by 1st week of October, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ejike3: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
@all
Re-scan for Galaxy Tv on infinity.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
twinskenny:

@ all

and also there is a guy selling complete daar hd decoder and dish for 25k, around ketu,

Yeah, i recieve an anonymous text msg on my fone also abt this guy. I contacted him (+2348033619354) and after several bargaining for like a week he was willing 2 giv the daarbox for 19k and 22k complete set with twin LNB.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

@all,I upgraded my strong decoder using d software i downloaded from dis forum.immediately after d installatiƶn was completed my decoder switched off.and refused to power since then. pls help.

Sorry man, if it's really true, then I guess everyone has not been fair to you, I hope you follow the right procedure cuz during the upgrade there shouldn't be any power interruption, if it does, then u decoder will die,

can you post the link you downloaded for your upgrade,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2010
@all

Can somebody confirm if multitv and infinity signals are on? cos I could not get them on my box yesterday
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2010
Multi and infinity loud and clear. Check your set up.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2010
@ Ameboperoo

I think my box is OK cos I did a blind scan and only CRTV came on none of mutitv nor infinity TV channel were found but it wasn't so before yesterday. however, I will still do another blind scan today to confirm if this remain same
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2010
Try and increase your signal to 80% or more. You may need 2 adjust your lnb or dish, then scanning will definitely bring the other channels out.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maddollar(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
@all
pls can anybody help me to truck multitv, infinity, ltmtv, gtv and crtv on my gateway (gtv) decoder.it's emergency embarassed
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maddollar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
@all
pls help me to truck multitv, infinity, crtv, gtv, ltmtv on my gateway(gtv) decoder.IT's emergency{my decoder pops-up NO CHANNEL when switch on} embarassed
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by viazi: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bros TWINSTAIYE,

I hail Bros, pls I need yr advice on the best way and affordable means of getting ORIGINAL MICRO BOX .

Pls its urgent, AM BASED IN ABUJA.

Thanks. U can reach me on 07055529276.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Eltonluigi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
@2legit2qt. i'm using a str. x4953 decoder, thanks 4 d tp.i will try it anyways!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maddollar(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2010
Gud morning to all
@all
pls i hav downloaded the strong firmware HE-ACC but i dont know how to upgrade it.pls i need ur help.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maddollar(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2010
Guys is there any software that i can use to change my decoder from mpeg2 to mpeg4.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2010
Folks stop bothering ur selves about upgrading for infinity. They said that by the first week in october 2010, no more free viewing
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maddollar(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
@toba
thanx bro for ur kind heart. Once again thanx for ur solution ,i do appreciate ur answer. grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ultrasat(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
I've just download audio firmware into my 4669x, alas! Everything is just perfect!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aieromon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^Waiting for the first week in October

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.