Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,899 members, 7,866,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (405965 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by TOWNJUJU: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
Pls guys how can i get audio back on switch? I also need updates on my 69x. My email is townjuju@yahoo.co.uk
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2010
@lov4sat u can help him since his email is available.
thanks in advance
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
@hooged
U need iskysoft video converter.it does the job perfectly.
@ver. . 400
I rent it to ur box. Check ur mail.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by versace400(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2010
@william85 thanks so much 4 ur effort in helping me. @lov4sat,i will be very grateful if u can help me to send it 2 my mailbox( kunlerasaq@yahoo.com) thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by viazi: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2010
pls guyz help me ohhhhhhhhh, i need the update too, send it to hybridsolicitor@yahoo.com
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yemoxtra(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2010
Hi (@ everybdy) please oh i also nid 1 also 4 my 69x with aac compactability. my mail- siemy@yuurok.com thanx,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dorg3: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2010
the new multi decoders opens switch audio
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by magaddai(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2010
Hi @all
Please I also need the upgrading software 4 69x with AAC compatibility. My email address is - magaddai@yahoo.com Thanx.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by iykemann: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2010
@all i need thesame software for 4669x with acc compatability,here"s my email address markddillan@gmail.com
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bisi12004: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2010
@all i need thesame software for 4669x with acc compatability,here"s my email address bisi12004@yahoo.com
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Segunod(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
Finally got switch sound wit d new 9x firmware 1.10p. It's just to awesome. VIVA FTA
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by versace400(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
I have 2 say this,d gurus in d house are nt being fair to we dt are nt gurus.When we request for something dt d gurus knows they are d only one dt can provide d answers,they keep mute and dis is nt fair.I requested for software 2 upgrade ma 69x 4 a long time ago now and no gurus in d house fit profer solutn.U are nt encouraging us at all.What is d dificulties in helping ur members.If am in d positn 2 help anybody in d house,i will gladly do it.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgint: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^ What type of help are you asking for? somebody posted the link and you are still asking for somebody to specially send the software to your mail!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=475178.msg6691516;quote=6691516;sesc=4223c7827ec5dd00bd51b9800d1d914e
dele4u:

http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Patch%204%20Africa/SRT4669X_7111_MyTV_109p_20100531_AAC.ZIP

http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Strong%20Patch%20Software/SRT4669ME_7111_HE-AAC_110p_20100825.zip

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgint: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
ok cool
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sathob(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
@versace400
well said. but who said u r not in the position to help anybody including ur self. no one is a "guru" here as u claim. I personally have noticed some classes of people here - those who commit or sacrifice their time, energy, money and even some may have sacrificed time for family, where possible, those whose desire to be like the afore-mentioned but may be financially restrained so can't soar higher and those who always have the desire to ask, take and enjoy.
but note, the enthusiast or hobbyist is not one who just enjoy what they get (like just desiring to have and watch channels) but how what they get come to being ,understanding it and knowing how to get them etc,
in no time u see those people growing teeth to chew bones and until they can chew hard bones. eg. ilish the zambian always pouring info, george_d, enitan, fofo, butoneday, microgiant, badaru, adewest, obnelly, muhsin, captainus. plenty, plenty peeps. that is not to say they do not ask, but read back old posts and u will understand what i mean.
notwithstanding, i will beg u to open this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-475178.672.html and ur answer can be found in post number 679. dele4u
grin grin shocked
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by alancruise(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
@all,
i beg o, how good is the new firmware that has the Acc stuff, for those who have use it, hope it works well, cos i know one fry my 69x OO

i just upgrade to the 109p last month.?
Hoping to hear from u soonest.

thank you
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2010
Abeg i want to upgrade 4669 x,i need sound on infinity,send to kinmen2004@yahoo.co.uk .pls only genuine & trusted file. Tanx
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by versace400(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2010
@sathob,thanks 4 ur reply.I just posted dt on behalf of me and members of d house who are nt dt good in computer IT.I didnt mean to be rude or carelessly talk 2 anybody.I said it out of d love we've exhibited in this house and i want 2 use this oportunity to apreciate dt has one way or d other works 4 d progress of this.Pls let us keep d trend going like this and remain united as usual.We remain d best online forum in Africa.One luv my brothers.Pls unzip version of d 69x update and d current one or 109 i will apreciate.Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bolyjay: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2010
Guys the new firmware for 69x is superb,i just finish updating my box.i'm now enjoying switch with clear sound.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sathob(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2010
@versace
my message was just a motivation smiley seen?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by calipso(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
no audio on switch with my daarbox what should i do?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2010
@all
My box is rejecting the HE-AAC software posted here does any body have any idea why this is happening?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by andymola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
Segunod:

Finally got switch sound wit d new 9x firmware 1.10p. It's just to awesome. VIVA FTA
@all, Pls I beg anybody here who has the 1.10p unzip file to pls send to my email Andymola4all@yahoo.com I've downloaded it with the link pasted here but it refused to unzip but. Pls help ur brother. Thanx in advance.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bolyjay: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2010
@lov4sat,try to use another flash,or let me see d file name and size so that i can confirm it is the rigth one.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2010
microgi@nt:

^^ What type of help are you asking for? somebody posted the link and you are still asking for somebody to specially send the software to your mail!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=475178.msg6691516;quote=6691516;sesc=4223c7827ec5dd00bd51b9800d1d914e

sathob:

@versace400
well said. but who said u r not in the position to help anybody including your self. no one is a "guru" here as u claim. I personally have noticed some classes of people here - those who commit or sacrifice their time, energy, money and even some may have sacrificed time for family, where possible, those whose desire to be like the afore-mentioned but may be financially restrained so can't soar higher and those who always have the desire to ask, take and enjoy.
but note, the enthusiast or hobbyist is not one who just enjoy what they get (like just desiring to have and watch channels) but how what they get come to being ,understanding it and knowing how to get them etc,
in no time u see those people growing teeth to chew bones and until they can chew hard bones. eg. ilish the zambian always pouring info, george_d, enitan, fofo, butoneday, microgiant, badaru, adewest, obnelly, muhsin, captainus. plenty, plenty peeps. that is not to say they do not ask, but read back old posts and u will understand what i mean.
notwithstanding, i will beg u to open this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-475178.672.html and your answer can be found in post number 679. dele4u
grin grin shocked

I didn't expect something less from you guys, ALWAYS KEEPING IT COOL REAL & MATURED. People like you are the part of the one's that make this forum tick. Pls keep it up.

@microgi@nt
Oga sir, i still dey wait for my lecture on cardsharing,ccamd or newcamd o. I update my 4910 2day and with the press of 8281 on my remote, it displays list of 24 different newcamd/cccam connections. Can't do much with it anyway. Also, i did little bit of resaerch on the MICROBOX & downloaded d manual but from the looks of it or rather the way i undersood it, it seems as if the box is also working like an INDEPENDENT decoder.

Anyhow, anyhow i still dey wait your guidance cos i no wan S*$@L my 4910 ooo.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgint: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2010
i have to take time to prepare the tutorial
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2010
@ all

No audio sound on switch from my daarbox, anyone one know how i can edit the audio setup?/
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2010
bolyjay:

@lov4sat,try to use another flash,or let me see d file name and size so that i can confirm it is the rigth one.

@bolyjay
this is the file name SRT4669ME_7111_HE-AAC_110p_20100825.zip and the size is about 5.2MB
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spaceman(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2010
@twinskenny
As for the daarbox
I have two channels of switch saved, one with audio and the other without. Mine keeps upgrading/updating OTA. I think you should rescan, because I know I did rescan and that is y I have audio on one. I mean when the audio part was upgraded, OTA it saved as second switch.
On editing the audio/Video, I have explore all aspect of the box, but no where to get the setup edited. I think it s tyme we give this box more attention, because more and more features are being revealed.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2010
i will explore that when i get home,

Thanks spaceman
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by andymola(m): 4:47am On Sep 07, 2010
Oh what a relief! Have succeeded in updating my 69x with the 1.10p software. I'm jamming switch now with a clear sound. My thanx go to all those dt helped in bringing the idea and the links. I appreciate u guys Mehn. U're the best. Fta for life!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bolyjay: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2010
@lov4sat,that is the real file try to use a good flash drive and check whether you unzip it rightly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.