Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? (1785 Views)

This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But, / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Can This Upset Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by Cholls(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
lovelygurl:
I remember 1 argument I had with my mum. I was so angry I took a small bag, packed my things in there and told her I'm moving out (mind you I was about 8 ). She was just laughing at me. This got me angrier and I was determined to go to my grandma's house. It was when I got outside that I noticed i didn't even know how to get there
lovelygurl:
I remember 1 argument I had with my mum. I was so angry I took a small bag, packed my things in there and told her I'm moving out (mind you I was about 8 ). She was just laughing at me. This got me angrier and I was determined to go to my grandma's house. It was when I got outside that I noticed i didn't even know how to get there
[quote author=lovelygurl post=52805246]my sister this is funny.
Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by fran6co(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
had a huge fyt with boyfriend n I slapped him but he still ignored me angry
u try Sha, that guy too try for nt replying
Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by ikp120(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Really?......I'm sorry.

I was so angry about a personal issue that I attempted suicide. I found myself in the hospital two days later. Sometimes, I wonder if surviving was a good idea.

Is this a joke or What?
Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by makydee(f): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
ikp120:

Is this a joke or What?
Why would i say that to sound funny?
Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by ikp120(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Why would i say that to sound funny?

No, because I am almost choking here trying to believe that. shocked shocked shocked
Oh, my chest!

***Gulps 4 bottles of ogogoro***

Ehen, back to the topic; when did that one happen?
Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by makydee(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
ikp120:

No, because I am almost choking here trying to believe that. shocked shocked shocked
Oh, my chest!

***Gulps 4 bottles of ogogoro***

Ehen, back to the topic; when did that one happen?
Three years ago.
Re: What Did You Do When You Got This Upset? by ikp120(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
Three years ago.

You know say my 4th name na aproko grin grin grin... So abeg tell me about it make I learn from your experience.

Privately o in my favorite format (you know na). I dey expect the gist. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Nnewi-see Photo / If You Are Writing Jamb This Year, Join Our Whatsapp Group Now / Why Do Men Not Call Themselves Sweet Names Like Ladies Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.