Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses (1624 Views)

He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by MyCelebrityGist: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
http://mycelebritygist.com/pastor-buying-kinds-fruits-gifts-lately-church-usher-confesses/

A young lady has shared a funny yet intriguing story about what her pastor keeps doing to her in recent times.

The lady shared her story on break_or_makeup, telling readers about her pastor.

According to her, the man has taken a liking to her and has been buying her gifts. She revealed that she has frequent meetings with the pastor after which he gives her gifts which were, most of the time, fruits.

She revealed that although the pastor has not made a sensual move towards her yet, his actions have begun to make her feel really uncomfortable.

Now she is seeking serious advice on what next to do she as is even scared of going to Sunday Service over the matter.

Below is how she put the story:

READ MORE>> HERE
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Bluezy13(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
When next he gives you, collect it and tell him you are not comfortable with the fruits he gives you and that you will not collect it again next time.

Do not collect again!!
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
My dear ask God to reveal who he is. Pray with fervently with all seriousness.

You'll surely get a revelation
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
He wants you to be fruitful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Defaramade(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Onibara n b'ole bo grin

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Abduljohn(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Is that branch of your church the only one in your vicinity? If yes change to other branch and if no kindly avoid seeing him after meeting.
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by myfantasies(f): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wat about apple, oranges, watermelon

R those ones not fruits too

I guess d reason y he is giving you only, banana, cucumber, plantain is cos he is trying to pass a message, but u r not getting it grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Elmojiid(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
all dose fruits are sign cnt you see it, banana as a shape of d*ck,plantain as a shape of d*ck and cucumber as a shape of d*ck also.....

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by OOOS: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Use your brain please. Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA is yet to give us his robust reply
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by temitemi1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
i cant stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Emescot(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
He wants you to be fruitful.
gringringringrin true
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by decatalyst(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
He only wants you to eat the fruits of the earth to the fullest! grin

Preparing you for the fruitful journey ahead and I hope he got you quality cucumber

grin grin
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by kuljustiz(f): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
may be just a simple innocent gesture
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by mamatayour(f): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are u sure u don't know banana,cucumber and plantain are signs he's gonna give you original version of it grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Ginaz(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
People can read meanings to rubbish, are those not fruits? If you're uncomfortable just ask him up front what it means and stop asking dumb questions.

He is a man of God means he is unquestionable? Why can't people reason well? Did he force them on you? Gosh, sometimes I regret everybody can just get a phone and type rubbish. Seriously some people don't need access to the Internet.

Someone should tell her between the pastor and her, she's the one with dirty intentions.
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by LordDecency(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
You collect Banana you didn't involve me...

You collected Plantain both Ripe and Unripe You didn't involve me....

Now you see Cucumber you want me to Point your Pastor as a Pervert

Lady you are Sick....If your instinct is not shaking Go Tell His Wife....

If not Cassava is on the Way...

Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by wizzprince(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
from your write up i guess you and the pastor are both single

now you don't want to mingle nd settle down because he is a pastor and he never blow

ladies always running from men of God except when they need help

if na designer bags nd shoes now u won't ask for advice o

so because he is following the bible now Gen 1 v 28
you are uncomfortable

you be witch

lalasticlala come and see your sister. lolz
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Cholls(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
my sister wait someone will come here to decode the pastor intentions.
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by J3RK: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Your Pussy go hear am..

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by jumpandpas(m): 5:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Ginaz:
People can read meanings to rubbish, are those not fruits? If you're uncomfortable just ask him up front what it means and stop asking dumb questions.

He is a man of God means he is unquestionable? Why can't people reason well? Did he force them on you? Gosh, sometimes I regret everybody can just get a phone and type rubbish. Seriously some people don't need access to the Internet.

Someone should tell her between the pastor and her, she's the one with dirty intentions.

I don't even believe on the story, people trying hard to ridicule Christians and pastors.
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by chigoizie7(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Does he buy more of cucumber or banana?

If u don't like those ones, u can tell him to buy cassava
Re: My Pastor Buys Me All Kinds Of Fruits As Gifts Lately – Church Usher Confesses by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hahaha
Beware sister
The fruit of the womb is loading

(1) (Reply)

[UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? / Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Girlfrnd/boyfrnd Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.