Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? (3342 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by popiong(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
The situation u find ur sef isn't new I've seen one many years ago She has 2 handsome boys 4 sem man Yet neva married him and refused to marry Take ur search elsewhere If not kip wasting ur tym on her
can this topic be move to FP pipu can learn from this
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
popiong:
The situation u find ur sef isn't new I've seen one many years ago She has 2 handsome boys 4 sem man Yet neva married him and refused to marry Take ur search elsewhere If not kip wasting ur tym on her
can this topic be move to FP pipu can learn from this
haven't I made a big mistake?
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by queencalipso(f): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Go and marry someone else na, she obviously doesn't want to be under the clutches of a man. She have made it known to you, she only need kids and thanks to you she got them.

I wonder what kind of a woman will give such redicoulous and stupid condition for marriage.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
queencalipso:
Go and marry someone else na, she obviously doesn't want to be under the clutches of a man. She have made it known to you, she only need kids and thanks to you she got them.

I wonder what kind of a woman will give such redicoulous and stupid condition for marriage.

Thanks a lot. I guess I'll av to move on.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by popiong(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
AMathew:

haven't I made a big mistake?
Well u neva thought things wud turn out dis way.
U must mek room for human factor(s).
They are inevitable.
Although I'll blame u 4 allowing d 2nd child com in wen u weren't ready 4 marriage.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by pennytrate: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
♣ • → damn!! She ain't no wife material undecided
™ ™
°°
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 16, 2017
First mistake no be anything but na second mistake. Why did you have two children out of wedlock?
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2017
popiong:

Well u neva thought things wud turn out dis way.
U must mek room for human factor(s).
They are inevitable.
Although I'll blame u 4 allowing d 2nd child com in wen u weren't ready 4 marriage.

I was ready to marry her but I didn't know she wasn't interested.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by popiong(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
AMathew:

I was ready to marry her but I didn't know she wasn't interested.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees / Don't Zoom!!! This Is Not Reverse Psychology. / Actress Alade Brown Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Son’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.