Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take (16615 Views)

"There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun / Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Obasanjo Sold Everything In Nigeria Except Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by darknetcom: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Mods move this to front page
Nigerians are tired of this arrangement

We are speaking with one voice
Only the thieving politicians want the status quo

realy??...nigerians or ipob..??...

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by victorvezx(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fremancipation:

When are you going to answer the question the op posted hours ago. Your irrelevant rant is unwanted.
Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by BudeYahooCom: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
victorvezx:
If u see the caliber of people calling for Nigeria u will be amazed. This are the ones that are poor and worthless politically and economically, but they still need the rest of the country to survive. They are the most travelled tribe, their people are everywhere in their millions, they make up the second highest population in Lagos, after the indigenous Yoruba people. When Yoruba or Hausa or Niger delta region say they want to break Nigeria, it can be understandable, but when the igbos say they want Nigeria to break up, I just find it so hilarious

We all know that if your yoruba skull truly believe Igbos will die off without uniting with your hungry oshogbo skull, you will be the biggest Advocate for seccession so that they can go and die off while you watch in amusement.

But unfortunately and painfully to your skull, it is the other way round. Your parents are ones dying of hunger in oshogbo IDP camps even while parasitizing on other people resources.
The more they parasitize the more they die. A case of 'Aku na ta aru' in Igbo parlance. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

you are not good farmers...

why did you starved to death in the biafran war??...
A war that raged on for more than 3 years?.... Guy get small sense nah.... Abeg

12 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Fremancipation: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

you are not good farmers...

why did you starved to death in the biafran war??...

So you expect people running for their lives to take a pause and start farming? Common sense is not common anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Don't derail the topic
Wat are ur gains in one Nigeria ?
Ask them . .

Apart from shouting 'Sai Baba' on top of their empty stomach.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by chansmokers: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
najoke:

or else......chest beating again grin grin grin grin

When najoke the afonja coward is high on weed he starts behaving like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

realy??...nigerians or ipob..??...
I feel u are holding me back
We don't reason alike
You don't like me... Feeling here is mutual
Go ur way... I go my way

11 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Rossikki: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

Ask them . .
Nigeria is the largest market in Africa. Any business you work at seriously here can make you a world class millionaire. If you become another Sierra Leone or Benin Republic, the Lebanese will be eating your lunch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

We all know that if your yoruba skull truly believe Igbos will die off without uniting with your hungry oshogbo skull, you will be the biggest Advocate for seccession so that they can go and die off while you watch in amusement.

But unfortunately and painfully to your skull, it is the other way round. Your parents are ones dying of hunger in oshogbo IDP camps even while parasitizing on other people resources.
They more they parasitize the more they die. A case of 'Aku na ta aru' in Igbo parlance. grin grin
Afonja 2.0 is loading. . . .Tinubu has already gone AWOL grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:
Nigeria is the largest market in Africa. Any business you work at seriously here can make you a world class millionaire. If you become another Sierra Leone or Benin Republic, the Lebanese will be eating your lunch.
A so-called large market in economic recession is not a really large market. cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by BudeYahooCom: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:
Peabrain. Botswana ko, Batswana ni. Why have Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Uganda, and Rwanda not become like Botswana? Have you bothered to check? It is You that will now turn to Botswana, based on what? Your incorruptible, non power hungry, visionary leaders? What have they shown you so far? Thoughtless. Mr Seychelles.

Cretin, you are the biggest laughable m0ron for believing that claiming to come from a 'big bloated country' (rubbing shoulders as you call it) will automatically put food on your table and earn you respect.

There are priorities and Biafrans have realised that a country where peace can thrive without ethno-religious bickering will attract sustainable development and the citizens will be respected in the commitee of nations.

Your pro-dullard brain is wired to think that bragging and shouting 'I'm from a big populated country' will provide the basic neccessities of decent living. That's why you are dumber than the dullest Biafran.You can Go and die! grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Rossikki: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

A so-called large market in economic recession is not a really large market. cheesy cheesy cheesy
So the USA should have broken up during their Great Depression of the 1950s? Your point makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:
So the USA should have broken up during their Great Depression of the 1950s? Your point makes no sense.
we are not talking about USA here.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Fremancipation: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:

The Lebanese will never dominate Biafran economy. Not even in their dreams.
Lol @ world class millionaire.

Biafrans are far better educated and advance to even end up like those countries you mentioned. We believe in taking control our own destiny. We won't wait for a foreign company or country to develop our land for us.

9 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by darknetcom: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

A war that raged on for more than 3 years?.... Guy get small sense nah.... Abeg

facts..you started starving to death as all your borders were closed....

your biafra fell like no be small..

you maybe be good business people,but you are very bad as farmers...you had good soil yes,but why didnt you grow nothing on it..?...

you are not cattle herders,bad farmers...

you can not feed ya selfs without the help of others...

only to have money is not enough...
you wan eat the banknotes,ni??..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by BudeYahooCom: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:

Are people being beheaded everyday in the US for being of a different religion? You ignore the gross incompatibility between the tribes that make up the zoo and jump to economic prosperity.

Have you ever seen any country with intractable ethno-religious problem that thrived economically?

Where do these dolts evolve from?

12 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Rossikki: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Cretin, you are the biggest laughable m0ron for believing that claiming to come from a 'big bloated country' (rubbing shoulders as you call it) will automatically put food on your table and earn you respect.

There are priorities and Biafrans have realised that a country where peace can thrive without ethno-religious bickering will attract sustainable development and the citizens will be respected in the commitee of nations.

Your pro-dullard brain is wired to think that bragging and shouting 'I'm from a big populated country' will provide the basic neccessities of decent living. That's why you are dumber than the dullest Biafran.You can Go and die! grin grin
Thanks...Your attitude here is already a pointer to the nature of your proposed new country. Intolerant of opposing views...dictatorship....repression...strife....conflict...Welcome to South Sudan.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Fremancipation: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Are people being beheaded everyday in the US for being of a different religion? You ignore the gross incompatibility between the tribes that make up the zoo and jump to economic prosperity.

Have you ever seen any country with intractable ethno-religious problem that thrived economically?

Why do these dolts evolve from?

These people are loosing it. They are going to levels of insanity just to defend Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:
Thanks...Your attitude here is already a pointer to the nature of your proposed new country. Intolerant of opposing views...dictatorship....repression...strife.. Welcome to South Sudan.
What are you saying?
Your one Nigeria is worse than Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by darknetcom: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Why do these dolts evolve from?

who is beheading you everyday..

you igbos are as primitive as the northerners that did that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Fremancipation: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

Ok we are primitive yet the taught of us primitve people leaving your hell hole drives you mad.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by darknetcom: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:
Thanks...Your attitude here is already a pointer to the nature of your proposed new country. Intolerant of opposing views...dictatorship....repression...strife....conflict...Welcome to South Sudan.

south sudan...

you dont accept the views of others and make a compromise..

sounds like hitler to me..

biafra would be another south-sudan...

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Rossikki: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
[qjRrauote author=imhotep post=52830204]
What are you saying?
Your one Nigeria is worse than Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo
[/quote]Really? You definitely have not seen what is going on in Syria. Drunken, ignorant buffoon. If they dump you in Syria I give you two seconds before you cry out for Nigeria.
Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by najoke: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
imhotep:

Answer the OP and stop Diya -lizing your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0
is that all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

south sudan...

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
najoke:

is that all grin grin grin grin grin
Afonja 2.0 grin grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by darknetcom: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=imhotep post=52830290][/quote]

grin...
Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by BudeYahooCom: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rossikki:

I'm not intolerant, I only find it amazing and amusing that a grown old man like you find it challenging using your brain whenever the very important issue of seperation from Nigeria is mentioned.

Everyday a Southern Christian is killed in the north by your brothers, many go unreported except they are high profile cases, People can't move from one region to another freely. Your president, an open Bigot is pro-Sharia and set free people who murder christians and pastors. You think you can force economic prosperity in such a lawless zoo?

In the name of God, use your head na. grin

10 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by Fremancipation: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

south sudan...

South Sudan citizens are just as educated as northerners in Nigeria. They are literally starting from scratch.

Biafrans on the other hand are the most educated in Nigeria with powerful Human Resources that will drive its future economy. The most advanced true black African nation in the making.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by darknetcom: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

I'm not intolerant, I only find it amazing and amusing that a grown old man like you find it challenging using your brain whenever the very important issue of seperation from Nigeria is mentioned.

Everyday a Southern Christian is killed in the north by your brothers, many go unreported except they are high profile cases, People can't move from one region to another freely. Your president, an open Bigot is pro-Sharia and set free people who murder christians and pastors. You think you can force economic prosperity in such a lawless zoo?

In the name of God, use your head na. grin

stop lying openly and live...
if una post ipob propaganda on nairaland and run away,is okay...

but lying in front of our face that christians are killed daily in the north,is an insult... angry...

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take by BudeYahooCom: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
darknetcom:

Ok I agree with you, now if I ask you why you really want to live with primitive northerners and Igbo, your yoruba zombie brain will shut down this minute. Prove us wrong? grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015: Governors, Ministers, Opt For Foreign GSM Lines / Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund / Jonathan Insists On Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.