Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? (1671 Views)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Ten12(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Have you watched x-men?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Wasted generation. Premarital sex is now a normal thing for youths.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2017
ucsparks:
bro she's not even fit to be your ex, you should have introduced her as a friend tho
OK.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Catalin:
Wasted generation. Premarital sex is now a normal thing for youths.
Gateway to know each other well and to know if she is a wife material.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Ten12:
Have you watched x-men?
Yes.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Call A Girl I Dated But didn't Have Sex With An Ex? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2017
barackodam:
Guys dey fall our hands at times, which kind talk be this one? shocked
How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!!!! / It is well / Cole And The Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.