Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead (30741 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Cutie09(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2017
My Russian friend that I discuss mmm with told me that they are scam and when they left Russians people or participants committed suicide. He said they use nearly 50 trailers to carry money and the police was involved meaning the main guy was arrested and locked up for years. I warned my friend about it and now this has happened. I feel sorry for him as a friend I know mmm is gone for good but is only the greedy one that were scam

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Agozie48: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Please for those carrying MMM matter for their head like na their papa business una no dey shame una market no dey sell since , whack post , whack OP , whack mod who pushed this to FP , the more you keep trying to bring down MMM the more its rising so keep advertising MMM for us

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by MrIcredible: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM

All this guiders that have opened their own nonsense platforms will just be writing rubbish.

It won't stop us!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by NothingDoMe: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2017
odogwubiafra:
MMM is a scam, MMM is worse than yahoo yahoo, MMM will never come back on the 14th bla bla bla. At least they have shown more credibility on the promise of even 13th instead. What has this Buhari led APC done for Nigerians

MMM in a short while has augmented CBN and FG in their Fiscal policy strategy in managing this economy.

MMM has given people reasons to smile and to ignore this government and be selfless
[color=#990000][/color]
.......but they are still owning billions and haven't paid. Let me ask you if you have given help and how much?

And please bone that story of augmenting poverty cos a lot of people money is trapped in MMM. 1m smiling whIle 2m crying

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Cutie09(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2017
My Russian friend that I discuss mmm with told me that they are scam and when they left Russians people or participants committed suicide. He said they use nearly 50 trailers to carry money and the police was involved meaning the main guy was arrested and locked up for years. I warned my friend about it and now this has happened. I feel sorry for him as a friend I know mmm is gone for good but the greedy one will be biting their nails

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Launcher: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Diligence: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2017
Dear several scheme stakeholders, you know where to get your accurate updates, info, ... from relevant chat groups, etc. Go ahead and be so guided and never be misled by ignoramuses!
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by emoch(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by eplanning: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Kingingdave:
I will put my spare money.

No mind bad-belle people...
I will put my spare 2 million naira soon. tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by lrdval: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2017
This same group of sycophants and evil minded people, where the same people that made me not to join mmm as early as April, they painted it scamm here. My next door friend who introduced me to it, practically made over 4mill from this scheme because he is a mentor now..he joined on april 2016,just notified me few days after her joined,but I rejected it because they called it ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL. Here on NL...now you people are at it again. What is even your problem. Do you know that your still spoiling people's mind about this scheme and if people do not ph, millions of Nigerians will be enslaved there. What is even your proble these set of people. Leave MMM alone. Concentrate on Nigerian economy. Has anyone observed that recession is getting higher this year. No indomie is now sold below 100naira in nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by emmanuel2015: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2017
mediocre:
You thought Nigerians were smart? Me too. This whole MMM drama made me realize Greed makes people gullible, it could turn the wisest man into a .fool

Some persons might say, is it your money, is it your business.

While it is not our money, it is definitely our business. I'm on one of the MMM WhatsApp groups, when accounts were frozen last year, someone was lamenting about how that was his last money. Another dude replied and said "guy forget that thing, no be another Nigerian hand your money dey. e get many ways to collect am back"

Of course there are many ways, armed robbery is also a way, do we know which "way" he might think is best? Now isn't that our business??

Finally, the federal ministry of health has warned that MMM participants are liable to heart attack grin
wat is this 1 saying, bia how old re u cus children re suppose to listen not talk
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by 2tek: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM will not die. na u go kill am?

ANSWER: OGA, MMM CAN NOT and i repeat CAN NOT crash. MMM has lasted for 5years in its current model. MMM is currently in over 120 countries and has more than 200million participants.The worst that can happen is a pause mode/re-start. A pause mode is not a crash. my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for MMM to crash. MMM is an ideology. MMM is like religion, religion CAN NOT CRASH. The day an individual dies, his own MMM or religion has CRASHED. In a pause mode, MMM will manually calculate how much each individual has earned from the system, those who have made 'profit' already will have their old mavros/money frozen and released gradually, but the poor,newcomers or 1st timers will be queued up to be paid first by the system followed by others. thereby ensuring that NOBODY looses money. and the system PH/GH RATIO will balance after some time. It happened in south Africa and Zimbabwe and the MMM in both countries is doing fine.
check out the website of MMM south Africa to confirm: http://rsa-mmm.co/
check out the website of MMM zimbabwe to confirm: http://www.ea-mmm(DOT)net

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Damfostopper(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2017
the government had warned them already and d don't listen ... who the fvck do you think you are.... assistant god? my friend e go pain you tired... is it ur money ?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mediocre(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2017
emmanuel2015:
wat is this 1 saying, bia how old re u cus children re suppose to listen not talk
old enough to pay your salary monthly

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Lanre90(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Each Guider is equipped with enough money to pay downlines and boast confidence in Mavrodians to continue providing help

So please Mr Jon Snow .. Mind your business.. You know nothing about MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by commonsense2020: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Op..
I GH and received alert yesterday...
Una too dey carry matter for head too much...
Do u even do research at all...
Well, do urself a favor nd eat all d ferks pls. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by maina55: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Activa:
1. The Scheme is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme and all of them ALWAYS die. No exceptions.

2. Why do they ALWAYS die? Because the scheme stands on nothing and it's NOT a business. It's simply a way to lure greedy people out together with their money, reward the early joiners while the later joiners or those at the bottom of the pyramid weep and gnash their teeth.

3. Because the scheme is not a business, they simply share members' contributions among themselves. The total funds cannot and doesn't increase.

4. In the case of MMM Nigeria, the scheme has shared the monies of later joiners to other people. Predictably, no sensible person is willing to PH again.

5. There's no central accounts and there's NO way to know how liquid the scheme is.

6. There's is no central office and there is NO one to hold for the loss of investment.

7. MMM Nigeria couldn't cope with the anticipated withdrawals of December 2016. They simply shut down the system and promised to be back in a bigger and better way in January 2017.

8. Now they are back. You call that back? Really? Bigger? Better? Whoever believes this must believe that February has 31 days. Rather than pay everyone trying to GH, they've embarked on decisions that show CLEAR signs of distress.

9. Wake up Mavrodians. MMM Nigeria is in the throes of death. There is no enough money being provided by anybody to meet the GH requests. Those who were paid won't be foolish enough to put in the money again.

10. MMM is only back to milk more people. The Scheme will soon finally and totally kick the bucket. Milking More Mugus (MMM).

I thought Nigerians were smart but MMM has proved me wrong. I thought they were selfless but their MMM spirit says otherwise.

I thought they were sensible but their refrain of 'is it your money' says the opposite.

Insult me and get really whacked!
what a senseless post,,, why not mind your business if you don't have anything to say,,, I am very sure if those doing MMM come to you for help you won't answer them.. We Nigerians sometime,,, I don't just understand,,, I see no reason why calling them greedy people.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by MinorityTribe: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Same thing all over again. Even if you are a hater you should be at least creative about it. Nairaland lacks credibility and creativity. The MMM news have become boring and monotonous even to those that aren't participants. Nairaland is the only media carrying this thing for head like Gala. Soon the only people that will visit Nairaland are those interested in MMM news only, And if MMM truly dies as Seun wish then Nairaland will die along with it. Seun have successfully divides Nairaland into the haters and supporters of MMM. There is no going back now.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by SmartGate(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2017
I guess we the participants of MMM should boycott nairaland, as there are other platforms we can get factual news from and see if nairaland traffic won't take a nose dive.

I really don't care if I get banned.

#mmmParticipantBoycottNairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by lumidey2013(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
You people won't stop using panadol over others pples headache. No one is forced to do it and I don't think you have anything good doing at all than to sit down and be writing on things that is non of your business. if you are good enough and you are not blind folded, write to Federal govt on issues concerning Nigeria. Even if we loose our money, nah your money ?. Radarada
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by OFFICIAL336: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
odogwubiafra:
MMM is a scam, MMM is worse than yahoo yahoo, MMM will never come back on the 14th bla bla bla. At least they have shown more credibility on the promise of even 13th instead. What has this Buhari led APC done for Nigerians

MMM in a short while has augmented CBN and FG in their Fiscal policy strategy in managing this economy.

MMM has given people reasons to smile and to ignore this government and be selfless
[color=#990000][/color]
I'll not insult you becos your moniker contains an identity I respect so much.

Please, how has MMM augment CBN's monetary policy and FG's fiscal policy?

To me, MMM is a threat to our economy, monetary policy in particular. So Odogwu, convince your boy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Boss13: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Cutie09:
My Russian friend that I discuss mmm with told me that they are scam and when they left Russians people or participants committed suicide. He said they use nearly 50 trailers to carry money and the police was involved meaning the main guy was arrested and locked up for years. I warned my friend about it and now this has happened. I feel sorry for him as a friend I know mmm is gone for good but is only the greedy one that were scam

You are a liar!
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by nkemjacob2(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
this is wht nairaland can paste on front page... mmm has started payin dey wont paste it... as fa as am concern mmm is trustable dan ur gvt dat is playing poiltics wit nigeria economy. even to common #5000 to the poor...... live MMM alone is not ur money...
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by rekeson: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Cutie09:

My Russian friend that I discuss mmm with told me that they are scam and when they left Russians people or participants committed suicide. He said they use nearly 50 trailers to carry money and the police was involved meaning the main guy was arrested and locked up for years. I warned my friend about it and now this has happened. I feel sorry for him as a friend I know mmm is gone for good but the greedy one will be biting their nails

U have no Russian friend my guy, and the story of using trailers to cart away money is all over the public domain.

U don't have to tell lies just to demonize MMM. I don't need a prophet to tell me that u are jobless and poor, no wonder u have the time to peddle lies this early mor mor. Why not join mmm and improve ur financial life?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by awuf2008: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Most of the points raised here are baseless and biased. Next time endeavor to ask people that are involved before dishing out lies and fabricated story. MMM is back, stronger and reliable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Viking007(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2017
I will PH once I get matched. All these anti-mmm threads is not convincing anybody.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Steveinnovates(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
HtwoOw:
We done told them

Those praising and worshipping MMM here are either guiders or the set of people who always engage in uploading fake POP to get their free money

I understand they have to encourage ediyots to pay

And i am sure MMM is dead , but greed won't let people mind their business, What about those who were already matched to be paid before the freeze, did MMM rush to pay them ?? Not really , the matching was restarted all over again

And they keep cursing Buhari blaming all hardship on him, claiming he drove the country to recession, i wonder where they'll be getting the money to PH from if indeed they are suffering

MY FRIEND WILL YOU GET OUT FROM HERE..... YOUR COMMENT REEKS OF A PERSON WITH LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF MMM.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by lonelydora: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM pay me my 50k ooooo. I don't want all the bonuses again.

Nyenu mu ishi ego mu.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by HtwoOw: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Steveinnovates:

MY FRIEND WILL YOU GET OUT FROM HERE..... YOUR COMMENT REEKS OF A PERSON WITH LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF MMM.....

How much were you paid ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Steveinnovates(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
mediocre:
old enough to pay your salary monthly

YOU CAN PAY SALARIES AND YOU HAD TIME TO WRITE UP THAT GIBBERISH..... I PITY YOUR STAFF, THEIR BOSS NA COMPLETE ITIBORIBO......
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mediocre(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Steveinnovates:

YOU CAN PAY SALARIES AND YOU HAD TIME TO WRITE UP THAT GIBBERISH..... I PITY YOUR STAFF, THEIR BOSS NA COMPLETE ITIBORIBO......
You had time to read it didn't ya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.