Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead (30742 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
aren't you tired of standing?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Steveinnovates(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
HtwoOw:

How much were you paid ?
Actually the question is how much were you paid...
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Steveinnovates(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2017
mediocre:
You had time to read it didn't ya
LOL.... YOU WISH!!! Biko gerraway from here, you should be at work, mr salary.......
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by ziego(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2017
kings09:
Still, is it ur money?

thank you brother

the OP no get shishi for his account
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by lewizylee(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2017
*Summary of Guider meeting with Mr Andrew*

*Mr Andrew* matching only for people with small amounts for now
*Mr Andrew* we have implemented alot of changes in PO, call center, promo tasks, change of guider button
*Mr Andrew* I think it's very important we spread info that we have started paying people

*Mr Andrew* it's very important to pH whatever amount
*Mr Andrew* but if everyone can pH 10k each, it will really help d community
*Mr Andrew* there's still some modifications

*Mr Andrew* about fake POP, I think now it will be able to be checked and resolved faster
*Mr Andrew* all these fake POP will be gone in a matter of maximum 2 weeks

*Mr Andrew* the system has already started, people will be getting GH and soon everyone will get
*Mr Andrew* what's participants reaction to all this, d slow match for GH?

*Mr Andrew* I hope I will have more news by monday
*Mr Andrew* we are working to make d system more sustainable

*Mr Andrew* I hope I will have more news by monday

*Mr Andrew* I hope we will have more updates by Wednesday

*Mr Andrew* if something important comes up I will inform u b4 then

*Mr Andrew* am very thankful for everything u guys are doing to push d community forward
*Mr Andrew* bye

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by ziego(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Agozie48:
Please for those carrying MMM matter for their head like na their papa business una no dey shame una market no dey sell since , whack post , whack OP , whack mod who pushed this to FP , the more you keep trying to bring down MMM the more its rising so keep advertising MMM for us

They want to make front page

if we promote it MOD cant bring it to front page rather we get us ban

i remember being band for promoting MMM last year

its this type they want to bring to front page

Jobless OP and MOD
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Pennywise(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
My people, MMM is a disease. Don't let it infect you.
They have come for the remaining people saved by good fortune.
They are begging you to put your spare change. Even that na money.
MMM fooled you once. Don't let them fool you a second time.
Let them leave Nigeria in shame and disgrace.
If you must participate use fake PH not your hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by ideology(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2017
SAVE A SOUL (SOS)

MMM is SCAM

THAT IS THE FACT

Activa:
1. The Scheme is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme and all of them ALWAYS die. No exceptions.

2. Why do they ALWAYS die? Because the scheme stands on nothing and it's NOT a business. It's simply a way to lure greedy people out together with their money, reward the early joiners while the later joiners or those at the bottom of the pyramid weep and gnash their teeth.

3. Because the scheme is not a business, they simply share members' contributions among themselves. The total funds cannot and doesn't increase.

4. In the case of MMM Nigeria, the scheme has shared the monies of later joiners to other people. Predictably, no sensible person is willing to PH again.

5. There's no central accounts and there's NO way to know how liquid the scheme is.

6. There's is no central office and there is NO one to hold for the loss of investment.

7. MMM Nigeria couldn't cope with the anticipated withdrawals of December 2016. They simply shut down the system and promised to be back in a bigger and better way in January 2017.

8. Now they are back. You call that back? Really? Bigger? Better? Whoever believes this must believe that February has 31 days. Rather than pay everyone trying to GH, they've embarked on decisions that show CLEAR signs of distress.

9. Wake up Mavrodians. MMM Nigeria is in the throes of death. There is no enough money being provided by anybody to meet the GH requests. Those who were paid won't be foolish enough to put in the money again.

10. MMM is only back to milk more people. The Scheme will soon finally and totally kick the bucket. Milking More Mugus (MMM).

I thought Nigerians were smart but MMM has proved me wrong. I thought they were selfless but their MMM spirit says otherwise.

I thought they were sensible but their refrain of 'is it your money' says the opposite.

Insult me and get really whacked!
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mikaael(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:
Even though MMM topics pulls in a lot of traffic to Nairaland, it is now becoming repulsive, predictive, and repetitive...

Okay so it won't last forever, so why don't u wait till it dies a natural death so that u can flex your I TOLD U SO MOMENT?

It is on record that even banks couldn't withstand the anticipated withdrawals in December, and thus scaled down withdrawal limits to as low as 5k.

All these wannabe financial analysts that have nothing tangible to show for all their miserable years on earth. No successful person will have the time to be writing epistles about MMM day and night. The successful ones are too busy being successful, while the failures are here advising who

MMM South Africa is 5 years or so, MMM Nigeria will surpass that record. And mind u, only a very small % of MMM participants are on Nairaland, so ur campaign of culmuny won't fly in the long run.

God bless u real good...they kip writing trash....its becoming stale n boring...I guess they are jobless

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Activa:
1. The Scheme is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme and all of them ALWAYS die. No exceptions.

I thought they were sensible but their refrain of 'is it your money' says the opposite.

A lot of people av now bcome sudden evangelist,,taking overdose of tramadol ova somebodyelses headache
writing 10 points wonnt b enuf ,,i suggest yu write a book nd let see if it will sell.
the most beautiful thing about MMM
1. evry prospective PH goes into it with full awareness of wat d scheme is.
2. On mmm site, reading thru yu knw nuttin is hidden,,,d offer is so unique
3. before d dec break,,evry member GH & PH,,@ due dates 100% sure(no failure).. i hav neva seen any financial system in nigeria that organised.
4. A scam is sumtin yu go into without full awareness .but evryone in mmm knws hw d scheme works.
5. i av lived long enuf in naija,,govt kips failing us,,d financial houses av failed d masses all along,,and the country stil remains a scam @ large. 6.MMM.. av empowered more nigerians than any govt or NGo.
7.MMM has only one advice.. invest jus ur spare money !! dat alone is self explanatory
8.the scheme promise to re-open on d 14th yet it opened on d 13th,,wen pple lik Op av bin dancin round town nake singing mmm as left nig. shame to govt,,shame to the media n evrywriter that wrote about d death of mmm ..scheme back nt on africa
timing.
9.80% of mmm members are learned
evry gud thing no dey last,,nigeria banks n govt are huge scams ,,if mmm is,n so !!
pple lik op now av a job,,kip talking nd we kip askin them,, IS IT UR MONEY ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Pennywise(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM IS FAKE.

IF YOU MUST PARTICIPATE, USE A FAKE POP.

LETS SHOW MAVRODI NIGERIANS ARE WISER THAN THIS RUSSIAN EXCONVICT.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by penjohn(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
I beg we are tired of this MMM stories, everything you are posting has all been said before, does NL has any news at all?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by zabuur: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Even with d criminal records the guy dt introduced mmm has, people still ignore.
Well, even some of our political office holders have similar or worse records, we still vote them in...
But really, the supporters of MMM here are even reducing.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Iheazy(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2017
I dey watch u ,seun and co..
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by godswillndu(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2017
well u guys should keep hating! i just got paid yesterday

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by dajebeedrys(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Anything with MMM goes to front page now for nairaland. It's disgusting. shior

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Nwogeh: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Just yesterday that my wife got matched, in less than 3hrs, her GH was already in her account..... wailers how far

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by swankylay(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM this MMM that. Won't u leave MMM alone. Y'all want it to crash just because u want to 1. Make jest of ur friends that r GH and 2. Just for u to say "I said it will crash" . 3 u want to look smart.

Dey Dia.

Good morning.

Use UR spare money.

Bye
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by deetomee: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Activa:

2. Why do they ALWAYS die? Because the scheme stands on nothing and it's NOT a business. It's simply a way to lure greedy people out together with their money, reward the early joiners while the later joiners or those at the bottom of the pyramid weep and gnash their teeth.

3. Because the scheme is not a business, they simply share members' contributions among themselves. The total funds cannot and doesn't increase.

4. In the case of MMM Nigeria, the scheme has shared the monies of later joiners to other people. Predictably, no sensible person is willing to PH again.

5. There's no central accounts and there's NO way to know how liquid the scheme is.

6. There's is no central office and there is NO one to hold for the loss of investment.

7. MMM Nigeria couldn't cope with the anticipated withdrawals of December 2016. They simply shut down the system and promised to be back in a bigger and better way in January 2017.

8. Now they are back. You call that back? Really? Bigger? Better? Whoever believes this must believe that February has 31 days. Rather than pay everyone trying to GH, they've embarked on decisions that show CLEAR signs of distress.

9. Wake up Mavrodians. MMM Nigeria is in the throes of death. There is no enough money being provided by anybody to meet the GH requests. Those who were paid won't be foolish enough to put in the money again.

10. MMM is only back to milk more people. The Scheme will soon finally and totally kick the bucket. Milking More Mugus (MMM).

I thought Nigerians were smart but MMM has proved me wrong. I thought they were selfless but their MMM spirit says otherwise.

This is the common traits of paupers. They sit down to analyse peoples worth while they live from hand to mouth. It's so unfortunate you managed to type from a dead techno phone thinking you have done the best analysis so far.

Go work on your life. SEUN will not employ you as a moderator. Joblessness at its peak!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by IT4U: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Some nairaland MODs ain't worth being a forum MOD.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Sike(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2017
U guys should face your work and leave MMM alone now haba
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by penjohn(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2017
penjohn:
I beg we are tired of this MMM stories, everything you are posting has all been said before, does NL has any news at all?
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Raymondfayowole(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2017
OP let me ask u a honest ques....How much did u make for creatin dis thread? Seun is busy makin moni for d thread u r creatin...it is desame mods that will advertise bitcoin on Nairaland dat r quick to push anti-bitcoin thread to FP...keep on decivin urself while others r makin it....nd agin if MMM does nt die u cn go hack d website....
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
It's really unfortunate that you could spend your time writing this rubbish, what do you gain from the jargons you wrote? I am very sure you were one of those people that criticized GEJ while he was the president to put in PMB in power and now Nigerians are suffering cos of the cheap publicity you always write to get...
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mancityguy: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok OP ..i don hear..am on my way to diamond bank to provide another help..long live MMM
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by InvertedHammer: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Lanre90:
Each Guider is equipped with enough money to pay downlines and boast confidence in Mavrodians to continue providing help

So please Mr Jon Snow .. Mind your business.. You know nothing about MMM

Maddoff bilked Americans for $50b (yes billions). Investors were getting monthly account statements about how much their money had accrued over months/years as the case may be. The real test came when people wanted to withdraw their money. There was no money!

Allen Stanford (a Florida billionaire) pulled the same scheme as well and was convicted in 2012. He is currently serving 110 years in jail.

MMM promoters are playing off Ponzi's script. Keep checking your account balances. You will definitely see numbers. Let us know when you are able to cash out. People are not putting in more money that is why matching and payment are being delayed, postponed or cancelled.

But then, it is a free world. Dreams and fantasies are illogical but not illegal.
\

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by experience003(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2017
isorit grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by segebase(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Activa:

just tell me how much will b paid for opening this thread n will pay u x5 of it
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by sammexxy(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2017
i dont know anti-mmmites can be so useless,stupid and jobless like dis.i just dey pity ur conditions.. u won't see any tin to write about d bad govt and d bad economy we av bin experiencing,al wat u know how to do is put mmm matters on head like a lady carrying wig.na mmm headache go kill u all

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by gtim4uall: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
mediocre:
You thought Nigerians were smart? Me too. This whole MMM drama made me realize Greed makes people gullible, it could turn the wisest man into a .fool

Some persons might say, is it your money, is it your business.

While it is not our money, it is definitely our business. I'm on one of the MMM WhatsApp groups, when accounts were frozen last year, someone was lamenting about how that was his last money. Another dude replied and said "guy forget that thing, no be another Nigerian hand your money dey. e get many ways to collect am back"

Of course there are many ways, armed robbery is also a way, do we know which "way" he might think is best? Now isn't that our business??

Finally, the federal ministry of health has warned that MMM participants are liable to heart attack grin

Mumu,, there must be an armed rubber among your family members for that to be the only first possible"way" you could think of ,

#no positive thought in your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.