Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead (30745 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by chiraqDemon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
jzee4sure:

U must be an animal to criticize what u don't like. You don't do mmm and you wasted ur Tim and money to post trash. Who born u? Bastard like u seeking public recorgnition. I know you must be jobless. Busy people don't put eye on other peoples agenda.
Boy read ur comment and then reasses your position on who the animal is here between the two of us...so much immaturity in your blood
Be blessed tho cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by chessguru(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
I put it to you that ur an mmm guider can u deny it.
I am not a guider .
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Caleycash(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Activa:

Your father, whom I'm better and older than, is the idiot you're referring to.
Your Still an IDIOT!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by PStacks(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
odogwubiafra:
MMM is a scam, MMM is worse than yahoo yahoo, MMM will never come back on the 14th bla bla bla. At least they have shown more credibility on the promise of even 13th instead. What has this Buhari led APC done for Nigerians

MMM in a short while has augmented CBN and FG in their Fiscal policy strategy in managing this economy.

MMM has given people reasons to smile and to ignore this government and be selfless
[color=#990000][/color]

IM begining to see a pattern.. Vote for Goodluck Jonathan, Do MMM, criticize Buhari, clamour For #Biafra... Yes! true.. these are the set of Nigerians that their head is not correct... correct me if im wrong..

MMM Has further impoverished Biafrans ooo.. i cant laugh.. greedy moafucks..
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Andiebest(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
My PH has not yet been matched, will pay as soon as I am paired and so are many out there. I don't expect it to last forever but it has paid me enough to keep on and I want others to also benefit from it. I even got part of my capital from the platform. Most of us lost huge sums from shares, stocks etc but thats business and just because it has a legal frame work does not mean its not a scam or ponzi scheme. Banks keep frustrating people from withdrawing their monies but no is complaining. MMM is honest enough to tell people to participate with only spare funds as it is possible to loose your money, no stockbroker tells u that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by 1stNumeroUno: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
uchennaq:

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF

I still keep my cool...

#one bottle of Hennessey for you too grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by OFFICIAL336: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
odogwubiafra:

[color=#000099][/color]Quit agreed it is a threat. That is why personally this government is disgusting for being lame and not proactive. FG was warned that recession was inevitable. What did they do? Lies upon lies that recession is just a word, and by the time it landed, majority were not prepared. The implication is that ones it happens, people will throw caution to the winds in search of survival. So if you don't have a better option, let me do it my way.

Recall that sometime ago the MPC(monetary policy committee) of the CBN wrote FG stating that they have ran out of monetary policy options in managing the economy, that it is left for the FG to genuinely use Fiscal policy measures to solve the economic woes.

Now what is Fiscal policy? In a layman's term, they are measures adopted by the government to ensure adequate money in circulation by way of;

1) Making sure contractors are paid their owed debts and mobilize them to the site, thereby creating some menial jobs for food vendors, shop owners around the site etc.

2) Playing down on income/personal taxes so that the citizens can still have relatively adequate money to meet their needs in the face of inflation and drastic loss of naira purchasing power.

3) By including in the budget enough funds towards capital projects. This is aimed at pushing money into circulation. Etc.

There is no gain arguing that our government has failed in the implementation of 2016 budget that will ensure the above measure are implemented in a hitch free manner.

What next, MMM and others in the face of some people not finding it enterprising fixing or leaving their money in the banks, took the hard and risky decision to make some cool cash out of the scheme. And what was the result we observed, even in the face of near economic depression(beyond recession) people had money to spend(majorly amongst those connected to the SE). The markets were booming, generally there was movement of cash amongst the common men that patronise local goods. The banks had a tough time meeting up with the cash demands.

A report on the market activities during the Xmas showed that in the SE, people did not feel the recession much because cash was flowing. Imagine in the face of outstanding and slashed salaries, retrenched and sacked workers, dying pensioners, closed boarders etc. People still travelled down to the East for so much mmemme.

While USA was working with the FG to shut down mmm, British experts advised FG to use mmm to create jobs as it then reduced poverty level in Nigeria by 20%
Everything you said is true, especially with respect to SE. I entered Aba from Enugu with my family for Christmas shopping before travelling to Akwa Ibom 2days later as customary in my family. I noticed an observation I shared with my wife. For over 5 years we developed this custom, I av never seen an empty Aba like I saw on 28th-30th, the hotel was not as before. It seems many people travelled even in the midst of recession.

Please can I see that report on SE?

That is BTW, my interest is in the use of the phrase 'fiscal policy'. FP is nothing but the use of tax and budget to influence the direction of the economy. While MMM played a role in re-distributing wealth, it does nothing to augment our FP, because its not a FP tool. We can use FP to strengthen MMM, but we can't use MMM as a FP tool.

Let the Sun Shine.
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Cutie09(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
rekeson:

U have no Russian friend my guy, and the story of using trailers to cart away money is all over the public domain.

U don't have to tell lies just to demonize MMM. I don't need a prophet to tell me that u are jobless and poor, no wonder u have the time to peddle lies this early mor mor. Why not join mmm and improve ur financial life?

Guy you don't know me. I don't need to prove anything to you. Not everybody on nairaland live in Nigeria or are jobless I don't need to come down low to your level I've a good job good qualification and I'm happy I wish you the best in life please stop insulting people on here maybe you will get help one day have a great day
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Cutie09(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Boss13:

You are a liar!

Why do you think I'm a liar. You don't really know me or my background is have Russians friends I have been living outside nigeria for the pastuffs 10 years stop saying one us a liar if you don't have fact to back it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.