Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl (2507 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by captainD1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
She's so hot. Oyibo here. In love, crazy like the Christmas goat. Any advice, accolades, etc would be greatly appreciated. I plan on doing the court wedding first, then, the traditional wedding. Once stateside we will do two MORE weddings, church and court yet again. Anyway, it's not just about my love of this one beautiful lady. I love Nigeria as a whole. There are many bad people here, granted, but, there are too many good people for the world to judge. I went to a local church 3 weeks ago and felt like family. Everyone walked up and greeted me. They made me feel like I was soooo welcome. I don't get this in the U.S. I pray for Jonathan Goodluck to be our president for many years to come. I feel in my heart that he will do good for this country. God bless Jonathan!
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by 197(f): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
First akwa ibom

next Christmas goat and lastly good luck Jonathan

which side of life are you

Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by captainD1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
Did I spell something wrong? Oh well, wahalla no day, sorry

Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2011
Racist comments really necessary? and they say this site is for "friends of Nigeria".
I sure hope this aint the hospitality one should look forward to receiving there as a tourist. I won' be finding out. grin grin
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by chic2pimp(m): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2011
captain D:

She's so hot. Oyibo here. In love, crazy like the Christmas goat. Any advice, accolades, etc would be greatly appreciated. I plan on doing the court wedding first, then, the traditional wedding. Once stateside we will do two MORE weddings, church and court yet again. Anyway, it's not just about my love of this one beautiful lady. I love Nigeria as a whole. There are many bad people here, granted, but, there are too many good people for the world to judge. I went to a local church 3 weeks ago and felt like family. Everyone walked up and greeted me. They made me feel like I was soooo welcome. I don't get this in the U.S. I pray for Jonathan Goodluck to be our president for many years to come. I feel in my heart that he will do good for this country. God bless Jonathan!
Goodluck!!!!. Also don't let anyone on this site discourage you.
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2011
Racist or tribalism are all by choice. I made it clear on my comment that it wasn't on racism related. I'm not 100% Nigerian so someone calling me a racist sound more like he/she is just ignorant.

The oyibo or whoever would say some sweet things Nigerians and in Nigeria simply because he is sucking them dry.
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by MrsChima1(f): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2011
Mz. Dark,

The hospice you received here is not true when you go to Nigeria. There are decent and civilzed Nigerians regardless of what you experienced here. It is sad that you can't see it on this site but when you go, you will enjoy yourself if you are amongst the decent ones.
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by captainD1(m): 2:02am On Mar 06, 2011
I thought it was Oyibo? Educate me if I'm wrong. I've worked out of Snake Island, just across from Apappa for four years. I consider this "My" village. Everyone there knows me and treats me well well, even the Bali. I'm sort of a newbie in Onne, but hey, it's still Nigeria. That's where I went to church recently, in Onne. Talk about a warm reception, Everyone greeted me. I'm happy when I first arrive in the U.S. but after about a week I'm longing for my friends in Naija Land wink
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by captainD1(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2011
Mz Dark, am I missing something here? I didn't notice any racist comments, nor did I intend to post any. I grew up in the Deep South in the U.S. I was exposed to racism most of my life. The things that changed my outlook were several: 9 years in the U.S. Army working daily with people from all walks of life. 5 years working along the west coast of Africa. I have both Christian and Muslim friends there.I've been to Morocco, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Gabon, Ethiopia, and Sudan. I was stationed in Germany for 6 years as well, so I have some idea of European ideals/culture, My father was an extreme racist. My mother was the exact opposite so I got to see both sides of the fence. I can remember as a young child visiting my mother's black friends. We would chop (dine) with them, I would play with their children. I felt like we were one. It was only later that I heard my dad's views and I had a hard time with that. He carried a heavy weight of hatred against a people that he never tried to understand. Totally based on ignorance and stereotypes. Fortunately I see the world changing everyday for the better. Look at north African now. These people are sick and tired of living under the same selfish dictator for 30 years or more. They are willing to risk their lives for change. That's bravery my friend. Trying to better their lives at whatever cost. Meanwhile in the U.S. I see a lot more tolerance for others. This is 2011 people, we need to drop the race barrier EVERYWHERE
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by xxTosinvillexx: 2:54am On Mar 06, 2011
Captain D
You talk too much, man
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 06, 2011
captain d YES you are missing something and I was not talking about you. Reality who likes to report ppl when he is attacked, referred to you as "red neck". That is who i was and still am talking about not you.

@Chima, that is nice to know. I still dont plan on visiting Nigeria but I am glad to know that there are open minded folks there b/c the ppl on here are not portraying it like that.
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 06, 2011
Reality no need to explain or even speak to me.

190 stop instigating. There will be no round 2s or 3s, not even conversations btn us two.

@Captain D, you seem like a cool person and I wish you the best. I am through "derailing" your thread. grin
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by captainD1(m): 4:23am On Mar 06, 2011
well, much endomie noodles to you sis/bro
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 06, 2011
Like hell I was explaining or talking to you. @ topic enjoy yourself and have fun with her, of course I know you re happily married in the US and just using the poor Nigerian girl just like your German friends
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by captainD1(m): 4:50am On Mar 06, 2011
wow, just wow

Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by 677ano(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2011
there is nothing wrong with finding love captain D soldier on.
Re: In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl by roymary: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
captain D:

well, much endomie noodles to you sis/bro

LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Natural? What Do You Think?.. / 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. / She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.