Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) (1167 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't know why I'm so soft hearted, it has put me into many burdens I never tot of, I have fund so many of my cousins and friends financial needs with the small money I earned as a student. Just last year, I go went out of my way so my little cousin can get medical treatment. So sad I have never spend my money on my elder brother who struggle to make me a better person instead I take from him to solve the problems of my relations and friends.

Just today my cousin brother have been calling and threatening to do a ritual since I can't help him financially anymore

How can I help him with my 19,800 allowee which fg is even yet to be paid cry angry sad

Please I need advice, I don't want anything to happen to my cousin brother

Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by izzou(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please don't stop him. Let him do it

Crime fighters are lacking new episodes lately

And he said he has suffered?

Maybe he needs to hear my story or that of others.

Lubbish cool

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by makydee(f): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
This your friend no dey watch naija movies?
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by SuperSuave(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by DeLioncourt: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
am i the only one that thinks the n*gga won't wait for 8 months?

anyway, he should be ready to face the consequences...
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Very stupid boy.
Why are you bothering yourself with his wants?, let him do it and see the consequences.

What you should do is to avoid such cousins, before he will use you as sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
My people say " they no dey tell a blind man say war don come"

And, Op why would you promise to set him up after service? Do you have a job/biz waiting for you? You know promise is a debt right? I understand your kind of person, but pls don't let close relations push you to the walls.
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Kentura(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oga, ds ur nigga abi cousin no get liver to do ritual, he jus wan collect money from u.

If he's serious abt the ritual he won't even tell u. This kinda ppl bring others down, u're still doing nysc and he expects money from u. Better cut him off on time, u ain't his father!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
shocked

Juz today... Most of the threads are about these ritualists... It is their peak season? undecided
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by ajasbaba(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
leave am nah them tell am nah like the one we him dey see for tv.

just chill he will tell you he have changed his mind.

nah just initial gara gara dey worry am
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by SuperSuave(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
izzou:

Lubbish cool
suffering is a type of competition in Nigeria grin
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
izzou:

Lubbish cool

he lost his mum 3 months ago... Well, u won't understand. Seriously he has been through a lot
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Aregs(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Me sef get interest
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by SuperSuave(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

he lost her mum 3 months ago... Well, u won't understand. Seriously he have been through a lot
corper why?! cry
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

he lost her mum 3 months ago... Well, u won't understand. Seriously he have been through a lot

Well, I don't even want to understand. His case is synonymous with the "I complained I had no shoes till I saw someone without legs"

Take him to National Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos.

He will see people who have drivers bringing them delicacies everyday, but they wish they could be like him.

He better be grateful to God
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
corper why?! cry

forget my typographical errors, I just wanna save a soul
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by izzou(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
suffering is a type of competition in Nigeria grin

grin grin

Poverty can affect brains, you know
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by SuperSuave(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

you can only try your best bruh you can't use yourself as the ritual sacrifice, send to him whatever you can afford
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

You're not helping him in anyway by asking him to wait on you in 8 months to get a job and take care of his needs...you're rather encouraging mediocrity and laziness.

How long would you keep helping him?, how old is he?, he should get something doing no matter how little or he'll forever remain a burden to you.
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by 9ja4show: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Try and stop him o, they might ask him to use his consin he is very close to....and u know what that means
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
You're not helping him in anyway by asking him to wait on you in 8 months to get a job and take care of his needs...you're rather encouraging mediocrity and laziness.

How long would you keep helping him?, how old is he?, he should get something doing no matter how little or he'll forever remain a burden to you.

I have sent him all I have sad angry

Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
You better start involving the police.

He can use any of us or our own
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
you can only try your best bruh you can't use yourself as the ritual sacrifice, send to him whatever you can afford

I have already

Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by SuperSuave(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

I have already
may God bless you as you save a soul
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

I have sent him all I have sad angry
You have a good heart.
This won't help him on the long run.
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by 9ja4show: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
ruggedised:

I have already

You are a good person...don't give up on him please; God blessings will never cease in your life..amen
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeLioncourt:
am i the only one that thinks the n*gga won't wait for 8 months?

anyway, he should be ready to face the consequences...
no. U r not d only1. I can bet my left eye dat dude already made up his mind n notin can stop him from doing d ritual. He jst said ok so dat copper can free him
By dat 8 months, he go don even turn millionaire dey buy cars if he succeeds wit d ritual
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by chumada: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44, lalatisclala cum seun save a soul shocked shocked
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by PatriotTemidayo: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
If he wants to do Ritual, Tell him not to use you or any of the family members, but he can go ahead.............
Re: My Cousin Threatened To Do Ritual (picture) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
9ja4show:

You are a good person...don't give up on him please; God blessings will never cease in your life..amen

thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Finally Gifty Gifts Soma A Kiss / Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves / 5 Tips For Nairaland Guys To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.