Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (12403 Views)

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / Why Are You Viewing This Section? / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by FunkyMetahuman: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:
guy na dsame,just get a gf,den poure am enter,
right... And start populating the earth like a maniac.
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Murder? Really! Wen millions are released and only one gets d medal! Wat happens to the rest? Do they commit suicide?
guyman,I hail u ooo,nor dey play freekick again,abeg score goal,it beta
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Mikylopez(f): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
lolz personally i dnt see anything wrong with masturbation buh constantly doing it is wrong

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by lereinter(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:
Scientists recently seem to think they are smarter than the Almighty who banned & condemned such activities like masturbation grin

.dont lie o yu ve not do it ever
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by mengho(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kayceewyte:
[quote author=mengho post=52860

I'm experiencing the same thing. my dick can't stand anytime I want to have sex. Any advice?

Try visiting a doctor & mind you answer his questions truthfully
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by rattlesnake(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:
Scientists recently seem to think they are smarter than the Almighty who banned & condemned such activities like masturbation grin
without meesturbation u won't be here saying this
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Masterclass32: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:

Make God bless you.

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by buffalowings: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
I approve this message

Op

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mikylopez:
lolz personally i dnt see anything wrong with masturbation buh constantly doing it is wrong
bae person wey dey do am nor fit stay a day say e nor do am ooO,see eh it not gud at all,ok abi u wan tell me say u prefer am to sex
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by ndubueze92(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
2 TIMOTHY 2:16 and Jeremiah 32:19 at least will help to redirected your wandering spirit.... Though am not religious at all.... but i think it's healthy to maintain a level of morality... If you engage in the things that damages your morals... you tend to make a lot of mistakes in your judgements... I think it's bad something that pricks your conscience... My humble submission though.
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Endy10:
First sperm: What do you want to be when you fertilize the egg?
Second sperm: I want to be a doctor
Third sperm: I want to be a lawyer
First sperm: For me, I would like to be an engi...Sh*t! The bastard is masturbating again!

Bro, u've made my day!! grin How can I ever repay u?

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kayceewyte:
[quote author=mengho post=52860

I'm experiencing the same thing. my dick can't stand anytime I want to have sex. Any advice?

Av u tried using cold water starch?

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:
guyman,I hail u ooo,nor dey play freekick again,abeg score goal,it beta

Bro, wait, let me write this advice down!
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Bro, wait, let me write this advice down!
abi,I hear u ee
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mikylopez:

Boss boss!! Tiri gbosa for u!
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
ndubueze92:
2 TIMOTHY 2:16 and Jeremiah 32:19 at least will help to redirected your wandering spirit.... Though am not religious at all.... but i think it's healthy to maintain a level of morality... If you engage in the things that damages your morals... you tend to make a lot of mistakes in your judgements... I think it's bad something that pricks your conscience... My humble submission though.

#technical Unit, pls give this man a working microphone!

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:
bae person wey dey do am nor fit stay a day say e nor do am ooO,see eh it not gud at all,ok abi u wan tell me say u prefer am to sex

Who sex epp? When bae is forming, vaseline is waiting.

2 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
rattlesnake:
without meesturbation u won't be here saying this

Kind sir, could u pls throw more light?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:
Oga mi abeg where e dey for bible?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
right... And start populating the earth like a maniac.

Its allowed!
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Oga mi abeg where e dey for bible?
I think its in d book of mammon
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Kayceewyte(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=DeBlessedOne post =52864421][/quote]n
no. how does it work?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by dyze(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=DeBlessedOne post=52864421][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by dsocioemmy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Trying to justify and console yourself about masturbation abi? Ok na..... Do whatever is good for you as long as you are not harming anybody

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Endy10(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Bro, u've made my day!! grin How can I ever repay u?

grin grin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Who sex epp? When bae is forming, vaseline is waiting.
dem plenty na,
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kayceewyte:
n
no. how does it work?
Lol. Trust me, u dnt wana knw
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

One word!! EXPERIENCE!!! grin

And "VICTIM"

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Either you like it or not, the adamic sin is the root of our problems with God. His mercy as the only solution to our problem with Him. For clearer explanation, consider the following reports that are brought out from the Bible.
(A) THE FALL OF MAN: Adam and Eve sinned against God (Genesis 7:22). This means, from one man ( sinful Adam ) the whole world inherited sin.
(B) A CRY FOR REDEMPTION: Adam and Eve asked God for "forgiveness and mercy".
(C) GOD'S MERCY REVEALED: God offered the free gift of a "holy son" Jesus as mercy for all man's sake ( John 3:16 ). This means from another man ( sinless man) the whole world received "mercy" and "forgiveness".
(D) The Bible confirmed in John 3:18 that "there is condemnation and punishment for those who fail to believe in Him" ( not just the way you see Him as one of the prophets of God. But as one that was offered as "mercy" directly from God ) for the forgiveness of your sin. The truth i have disclosed here goes beyond religion and philosophy. It is the truth and fact.
If you have been touched and you want to give your life to Christ say this confessional prayer below
CONFESSIONAL PRAYER
Dear Jesus, I come to you with all the sins I've committed and I beg you forgive me. I confess that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. Please clean my body, soul and spirit with your precious blood. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by johnbuck81(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:
what do u mean,bae is wrong ooO that wastage of sperm,infact it murder
so when u wet dream u commit murder abi

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Endy10:
First sperm: What do you want to be when you fertilize the egg?
Second sperm: I want to be a doctor
Third sperm: I want to be a lawyer
First sperm: For me, I would like to be an engi...Sh*t! The bastard is masturbating again!

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.