Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do (1548 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by Meklex(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2009
When a girl frequents her visits, tries to talk to you, stares at you, visits always when my younger sister is not around, and feigns to wait for her thereby getting us talking. What do I do.
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by IMissMyKrn: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2009
Well, that really depends, do you like her? or do you want her to go away?
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by brooklyn99: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
u feign like u have a backache, feign like u really didnt wanna invite her into the bedroom, feign like u ain know how u d.ick ended up in her pu ssy. end of story!!!
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by edoyad(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
grin grin
Well i can see you'r the weak type that can't show people your displeasure over their actions.

It's simple , "i really don't want to right now" is the answer in a diplomatic way. Girls do it every day i e turning down unwanted advances
Just tell your sister to do it for you if still can't after all is said.
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by mrperfect(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
If you really like her, take her. she just like you that is all.
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by Meklex(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
The girl is booty-full (beautiful) n i like her, but she is too younger.what do i do?
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
Dont be a cradle snatcher then. smiley
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by Igwe9(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
Meklex:

Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do?
Run, run, run, smiley she could be pregnant, you know? undecided
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by sjeezy8: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
ME OOO :i would push her off but if she starts licking my neck and chest. Then I gotta let her do her thang lmfao. grin

But since its you i would not mess with her
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by coolier(f): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
Meklex:

When a girl frequents her visits, tries to talk to you, stares at you, visits always when my younger sister is not around, and feigns to wait for her thereby getting us talking. What do I do.

Make a move man, she likes you.
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

i would push her off but if she starts licking my neck and chest. Then I gotta let her do her thang lmfao. grin
even if she herself doesnt know she has STD's hm!
no wonder its becoming a world pandemic. tongue
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by posakosa(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
Meklex:

I know you don't have a mouth to tell her--- but you have hands to type- use ur hands wisely. wink
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by C2H5OH(f): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
Handle your business. Be a man.
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by DrRichealer: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2020
I once read a post of hers where she complained about the absence of likes on one of her particular posts. She said the likes implanted on the post above hers were more and same with the one below her post, she went on to liken the scenario to rejection and how no one likes her. Social media likes is now how things work? That is exactly how bad and how foolish she is.
I placed a curse on her that day, May inconsequentiality never let her be since that time.
My 9-year old daughter can’t look nor place herself the way that Idiot sees herself. A worthless piece of dirt, I already told her that dirt is even better. Dirt has more worth than her, she is a very useless creature who is worse than dirt, she is Purples.
I was going to keep everything to myself the last time until she went to that thread to mention Deepsticks or Deepkicks that she saw her DM and she would only reply because she likes her. The proof of birds of same feathers who would never miss out on any available chances of flocking together. Why did she have to announce her receipt of the mail? So that people could know she receives PMs regardless of how useless she is in life or so that we could know that she now has a fan. The supposed fan herself who has everything but brain and headway. If she wasn’t doing it for the attention then she would have made use of a dormant thread or better most, inform her through your first reply to her mail that it is by God’s grace you are replying the PM of an animal. Not like any reasonable person would even reply that kind of mail but as you know already, none of them have any iota of rationality and decency in like manner.
What has she done since last night? She had changed her DP three different times, she has been restlessly going through her gallery, a phone that is surviving on the shamelessness of “its” owner, she has been surfing through the gallery to find a very better DP that she will impress DrNefarius with. What is the need for all that? The problem isn’t just how childish and foolish the approach is, the problem is that even with the pictures she uploaded she has only gone on to show the forum her ugliness and what she knows to do best, being a sex commodity. One of the pictures she uploaded revealed her cleavage, a revealed cleavage is even cool to some guys who have no shame and could chase anything under skirt so let me consider those ones and give her credit on that hoeing tendency but how about a cleavage with no stretch marks? Are you trying to advertise stretch-marks-giving creams? I thought it used to be the other way round? People advertise creams that clear stretch marks but yours is the one that certainly guarantees stretchmarks production in very large quantities. Mad idiot, she is. The responsible Christian girl she took pictures with was well dressed, her dressing was expected to influence hers but it won’t happen. Not when her thinking faculty is on recess. Pointed nose? Not close. She is everything belittling but beautiful. People may think it’s all out of hatred but it’s not. She needs to stop abusing the word ‘beautiful’, if she were beautiful I won’t hesitate to say it. The ones who are confirmed to be beautiful do not even disturb the sanity of nairaland with their pictures, what is the problem with the violet tools created for sexual satisfaction? Good to say she is desperate for validations which is typical of Nigerian girls but she goes about it the wrong way. The annoying thing is that when the validation isn’t forthcoming or when it doesn’t come favorably as she expects, she gets depressed and swears to buy sniper with her last penny. She will take her life, which is not even low self-esteem. Addressing her case as such brings insults to the body of lowlifes comfortably seated on this desk of foolishness. Bitch is just a classless animal. A 28-year old who has nothing to show for her age other than the worthless degree she bleeped to obtain. A minute of silence to the innocent dicks who have been abused, tormented and manipulated into fucking that hole of hers. I hope Karma will fight for them, a mad MAN’s asshole would have been better. I can’t start to imagine the gory situation. Just before Karma does what she is good at, I hope she gets jailed for the crime she has committed against humanity and the manhood she has victimized. The men whose number exceeds 120 already. Let not even lie, her hole can never know peace again. The Purples tale is a lot complicated than thought. She may need the members to crowdfund for her before she can find herself and before her transition into beyond and hell can begin. How can she even have a peace her hole has never experienced? It is like the dog at the market square, we know how the story goes. Some men won’t make heaven and it is because they have allowed their sexual urges take over their brains and every hole will do just fine, at least for the first few minutes till they will release and be released from the doom they never see.
She is a good writer by the way, but she fuuks better. Her self-worth has been bleeped into a point where it is considered irretrievable. Her tale is worse than her face, her face is worse than an almost full latrine. How bad can she be?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by paulolee(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
if she really fine n her package set, jus tear her one mouth...if u enter her n she legit, I fit keep her as a sex mate bt if she no fine or no get package jus free n ignore her till she tire..
BT if she fine n especially she get nice boobs n ass, my gee abeg no dull dt psckage bcoz I go vex for u o.
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by TJaguar(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you don't know what to do, share her to nairaland alphas. Niggas know what do grin
Re: Guys: When A Girl Tries To Impose Herself On You: What Will You Do by valuehub(f): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ndi uwa
Meanwhile,
Get and download 1000 Adobe premiere pro templates and Adobe After effects templates for your projects

Upgrade your video editing skills today!
� Video creators
� Cinematographers
� YouTubers
� Professional Photographers

(1) (Reply)

The past / How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? / Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.