Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men (62045 Views)

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by nextstep(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Preferential treatment ke? Certainly not because they are oyinbo oh. We have preferential treatment in this country, based on the size of your agbada, the shine on your shoes, and the carats on your fingers. If one big oga's wife jam my car, and I go and involve police... na me go suffa am. Instead I will just come down and beg the woman jeje... no be common bash? The Okada wey scratch paint on one side, and the car wey bash my back left bumper the other day, did I involve police? Not at all... there were a few "oloshi" shouted (and the car that bashed me from behind even abused my father, since nobody wants to be wrong), but we all kept going.

So those who are offended by the "slave mentality", sorry... there's is no slave mentality here, only pocket mentality and Naija driving drama.

You know that if you meet police, whether it's your fault or not, you will drop something. Bail, as we all know, is free. Since DPO cannot touch these alleged diplomats, he must extract his fee from the Nigerian.

Now, to be serious: the person in the wrong (in the eye of the police, who did not see the original incident) is clearly our Nigerian guy. Why? In response to a fender bender, he does the following:

- he drives recklessly
- obstructs traffic in a manner so as to cause an accident
- then proceeds to reach into the car, put on the hand brake and seize their keys.

Does that not look like a kidnap attempt, in this day and age? Is that not assault?

So the Polish guys did a hit-and-run... and these guys then did a carjack, which looked a bit like aggravated assault. A judge would actually rule against our guys because the Polish could use "self-defense" as an argument. Afterall, would you not be afraid for your life if somebody came chasing you and blocked your way (forget that you caused it)?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by 2shur: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
naija police.
anything u say or do would be used against you in the court of police station after endless statements.

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Waspy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in Aso rock.

1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Waspy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in Aso rock

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Diplomat or not, the average white man has more rights in Nigeria than Nigerians. It's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by KingsleyCEO: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Black man? Leave Story. Everything is wrong with black man.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
But I can't c highlander in d pics. Bloggers and traffic dem b 5...and......
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by nextstep(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
odysey:
The Dpo should be arrested and charged to court

By who? His police boys? Abi you will help pay mobilization fees so they can buy fuel.

The police (who did not see the cause of the argument), only saw somebody block traffic, reach into a car and seize keys.

If you involve police, you will drop something... Even two people fighting jeje, not causing anybody else any trouble, police will step in and carry both to jail. Why? So they can get their money.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerians and road rage. You deserve to be arrested and charged to court for attempted car-jacking certainly. You had the temerity to chase down another car, James Bond style, and forcefully gain entry into it and snatch the keys. Onto say pesin brush your car( yes, brush, because I don't see any sign of a 'bash', if your story is even true at all). And you're talking about what, black & white? foreign policy? Nonsense.
Abuja Police, abeg good job.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by kontrolbaba1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rubbish! This is why Jesus christ will neva come to this country.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by menwongo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Let me introduce you to a certain international convention....

Diplomatic immunity.....

Until the Polish Embassy says that they have waived their immunity....they cannot be prosecuted...

Happens all over the world....even in the US

Arrant nonsense. What do we gain from Poland. Let him be deported. If they are kidnapped now they will be shouting. Thank God him no fit try such rubbish in SS. Before police go even come boy for obtained am.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Pque(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Diplomatic immunity.....

Until the Polish Embassy says that they have waived their immunity....they cannot be prosecuted...

Happens all over the world....even in the US.

nice one.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by hapi4eva: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
I advise you take the case to berekete family at sheri plaza wuse 2 before barnex plaza
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by bankylan: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Diplomats are not Bound by any law of the host country. They can't be arrested. If your dad is a diplomat as a Nigerian in the UK for example, you can't be arrested for breaking traffic rule if u did...
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by mannerkojak(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is one of the reason why I hate Nigerian Police. The don't know their work. Things like this shows that we are inferior in contrast to white. Ye ye Nigrian Police nonsense.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by ezychris(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
That was how a trailer hit and killed a primary school boy this morning and DID NOT EVEN LOOK BACK or even thought of stepping on the break.

Thank God the mother of the child didn't run mad today.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by IBpaul(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
dominique:
Speechless!
So being a diplomat is a ticket to commit crime and go scot free. Rubbish they cannot try in their country. It's not their faults but that of the incompetent inferiority complex riddled authorities.

Dm no fit try am for my villa, mad dm dy go??
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by fergieboy: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
GuyFawkes:
They are Diplomats and they are immune from prosecution, I don't think this is a case of inferiority complex. As a poster said it happens all over the world.
So if the diplomat carries drug and get caught

He is immune for prosecution abi?

Kepping being a slave

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by crackhouse(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol they no even get guts to arrest whites even in their own country. Hahahaha

1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by GuyFawkes: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
fergieboy:

So if the diplomat carries drug and get caught

He is immune for prosecution abi?

Kepping being a slave

Bleep off my mentions and go get yourself a proper education.
You are a slave to ignorance.
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by InvertedHammer: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Diplomatic immunity.....

/
You already believed without an iota of evidence that they are diplomats because they said so.

SMH.
\
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by topeal(f): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ordinary president aka Ahmed Isah, this case for you. grin grin
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Max4rmafrica: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Like seriously a man I entered cab with last night at AYA witness the incident. He described the recklessness of those white men. Na wa! They parked under the AYA bridge to settle the matter. I didn't even know that this would make it NL. Anyways God help us in this country. Person recklessly bash my car, I stop am, police say na kidnap. Smh
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by islandmoon: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Port Harcourt people!! can this happen in PHC?? Never!!!!! Obio Apkor boys will seize any hilux belonging to any white if he doesnt behave , he will buy their sticker sef! one stupid soldier has ever asked me to reversed back for one Lebanese guy because the guy usually dash them money, even as it was obvious i was the first person to negotiate in and almost passed through, he still asked me to reverse ! our law enforcement people need to be trained!
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by leisuretym: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
then tweet this link at polish embassy on tweeter!
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by MChaze25(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adonis3:

Reports trending on social media reveal a group of Europeans turned the table around against some Nigerians with the members of the Nigeria Police Force dancing to their tune.

According to the mind-boggling story, some purportedly erring white men from Poland easily secured a preferential treatment against some citizens of Abuja. The victims had their vehicle bashed yesterday, 15th of January, 2016 by some foreigners who ended up framing them up.

Read the story as narrated by the sister of the victims:
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Source:http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2017/01/police-arrests-nigerian-man-after-his-car-was-bashed-by-white-men/

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by suco01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Diplomatic immunity.....

they cant b prosecuted even though dey ran d car ova sm1 abi?...
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Goldenprinz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't just know why I hate dis pigs dy call white men
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm very sorry to say this but Nigeria is still in the 13th century
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Trexnemesis(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Diplomatic immunity.....

So our police has to arrest the innocent man because of that, abi? They must arrest somebody by force ni?
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by Tisham20(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
this is what u can't try in there country shame to 9ja police
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men by obstead200(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Diplomatic immunity.....

Thank God there are still few educated and informed people on nairaland.
"We are diplomats" covers all their crime. The worst the victim could have done is to take note of the vehicle plate number and make an official complaint to their embassy and ministry of foreign affairs.

U cannot arrest or prosecute a diplomat no matter what. That is the law
This is the reason why we mess up on other pple land outside naija. Cos we no dey understand basic international policy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.