Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (42913 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by pennywys(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:
For almost a 50year old woman to run away from her newly married young man means something is indeed wrong with the husband.. She is not 16years old nor in her early twenties.. She is heading to fifty!
At that age, na to play game and chop man money abi?
The husband must be a horrible man indoors.
the husband himself is crazy I guess, why should he spent such amount in a woman at her menopause, what happened to beautiful ladies out there most at twenties and thirties
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by xecuter(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:

Exactly! He could be impotent!

And people are blaming the bride's family.
No woman married at that age will ever joke with her marriage in 2weeks! Cmon?? And even to a younger man.. Except she is psychiatric patient.

That's just the fact.

The husband should spill the beans and tell us why she ran away grin grin
Lol
lord Nubis come fort and judge dis matter
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Zedoo(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2017
BababahahahHHHhHhHahahaha runs runs in the family....

Marriage hit and run Empire
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by goingape1: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2017
manny4life:

Is this for dowry only or including the drinks and gifts that come with it? If it's dowry only, that's fair enough, but if it's everything included, then you're wasting your time. You're not the only man, you would remain single.
what is this one saying?
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by glossy6(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2017
topsyking:
IBO's selling their daughter's to the highest bidder..
Now if that man turn murderer . they begin to regret. The love of money

Your hatred for Igbos did not allow you assimilate properly abi. smh

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Omonigeriarere: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Benita27:
Such a useless family.
The marriage indeed was a business for them, imagine the list. grin

In all honesty, I will open a mini-market upon the availability of the above mentioned items tongue tongue tongue

Maga don pay...
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Omonigeriarere: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:
For almost a 50year old woman to run away from her newly married young man means something is indeed wrong with the husband.. She is not 16years old nor in her early twenties.. She is heading to fifty!
At that age, na to play game and chop man money abi?
The husband must be a horrible man indoors.

Then why must she entice the man into traditional marriage before taking a French leave? With her experience, I think she is supposed to have known the kind of man she was getting married to.

This is highly ridiculous.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Hades2016(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
topsyking:
IBO's selling their daughter's to the highest bidder..
Now if that man turn murderer . they begin to regret. The love of money
oga check the name before commenting...... you all think anybody that is not from the west or north are igbo's ..... na waha oooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by alaskido(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
A woman who is almost at her menopause stage running away from her husbands house after 2 weeks of marriage. This is real 419 business.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Polyestar(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:

Exactly! He could be impotent!

And people are blaming the bride's family.
No woman married at that age will ever joke with her marriage in 2weeks! Cmon?? And even to a younger man.. Except she is psychiatric patient.

That's just the fact.

The husband should spill the beans and tell us why she ran away grin grin
Lol
They wedded on October 13th, 2016; the whoring wife ran away 15 days later. How is impotency the question here when they couldn't have fvcked over 5 times?
I was expecting you to say the man's dick is too big for her.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by CioAngels(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
She should come with her own reason why she ran, but the list, if true, the man just stocked a shop for them. Where was the man's family who should have negociated the shop list. Parent cletus, if this is true, then it is very bad. Please be ready to vomit the bride of 600k to the man. Na wao.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by thorpido(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Immorttal:
dont be hasty in conclusion
Didn't you see the marriage list?
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by saintfrank(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
End time marriage.......such a woman
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by delishpot: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2017
GoldenJAT:
4 a 47yrs old Woman 2 still b unmarried at such a age says alot!!abi na only impotent men de come her waysome certain situations are beyond d physical umderstanding.

What is the strange thing there? Many deaths and heartaches would have been averted if the women waited for 50years before settling down rather than follow the crowd and marry problem. one minute people bash women who aren't married at a certain age, the next moment they bash them of they marry someone just so they don't get bashed by society for not marrying early. My point is, Na the mans side of the story we Don hear. Hopefully the woman would come out and talk her own. If she doesn't have good enough reason, the mans money should be returned no excuses.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by agrovick(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
misspicy:
Or impotent grin
Bad shyd
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by frankoben(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Abi the man abuna is below the expectations of an old war horse Akwa Ibom lady...
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
pennywys:
the husband himself is crazy I guess, why should he spent such amount in a woman at her menopause, what happened to beautiful ladies out there most at twenties and thirties

I still say there is something wrong with the man leaving ladies in their twenties and thirties to then opt for a lady close to 50.
All the men here, talking against my quote are just thinking with their dickkks. Is it traditional marriage a woman will use to scam? For money and possessions? If not why lots of women no dey marry men, scam. And run?
Gone are those days women stay with bad men...
Anyone that click on my mentions again to quote me is a Blockhead!!
Better talk your own and leave my post alone.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Polyestar:

They wedded on October 13th, 2016; the whoring wife ran away 15 days later. How is impotency the question here when they couldn't have fvcked over 5 times?
I was expecting you to say the man's dick is too big for her.

How are u so sure they fucvked over 5times..?
One could say, he or she wants to be celibate till after marriage .it's happens

No be all relationship dem dey fucvk before marriage.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Then why must she entice the man into traditional marriage before taking a French leave? With her experience, I think she is supposed to have known the kind of man she was getting married to.

This is highly ridiculous.

Not everyone are that experienced even with that age.. Some people are older but not wise.. Some are older and wise.. Some older and duvmb, u wil. Marvel at their naivety. The list goes on.. So it's not about age. It's about the individual understanding life issues
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

See them! Typical Nigerian hypocrites. Because the fraudster involved is a woman, they have started shifting the goal post and blaming the man. If a man had done this, I'm pretty sure they'd still blame the man and not find silly excuses as this one.

Didn't she know all the while that the man was terrible indoors and still went on to marry him? Why didn't she cancel the engagement and what not?

Nigerians are naturally dumb hypocrites. SmH.

See your dumvb brain! Do u honestly believe everyone shows their true nature when. Dating, especially when the person is nasty?
A lot of people pretending in relationships that's why there are so. Many divorces here and there.. Cos of lies and deceits.

Mr man! Use your brain!
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Polyestar(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:

How are u so sure they fucvked over 5times..?
One could say, he or she wants to be celibate till after marriage .it's happens

No be all relationship dem dey fucvk before marriage.
So if they haven't fvcked at all, is it not hasty of you to conclude that impotency might be the case?
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Polyestar:

So if they haven't fvcked at all, is it not hasty of you to conclude that impotency might be the case?

Then it shows she's impatient and cannot bear difficulties.
That's what it indicates.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by xecuter(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2017
Amelian:

I still say there is something wrong with the man leaving ladies in their twenties and thirties to then opt for a lady close to 50.
All the men here, talking against my quote are just thinking with their dickkks. Is it traditional marriage a woman will use to scam? For money and possessions? If not why lots of women no dey marry men, scam. And run?
Gone are those days women stay with bad men...
Anyone that click on my mentions again to quote me is a Blockhead!!
Better talk your own and leave my post alone.
ah ha now i know exactly what ur problem is lady......
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by nnanwokedi: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmm!!!! Come finish wetin u start sister!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.