Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... (3713 Views)

Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
why are u speaking in tongues?
I've chose to speak In a way only you and I can understand. If you don't understand any of my post, please ask for clarification. In between those legs, there lies a "Goldmine". When can I dig that?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Let me deal with your ignorance step by step.

celibate

adjective (not comparable)
- Not married.
- (by extension) Abstaining from sexual relations and pleasures.

''Members of religious communities sometimes take vows to remain celibate.

synonyms
- (not married) unmarried, single
- (abstaining from sex) abstinent, chaste, pure

noun (plural celibates)
- One who is not married, especially one who has taken a religious vow not to get married, usually because of being a member of a religious community.
- (obsolete) A celibate state; celibacy.

Check up the meaning of chaste from the dictionary;

chaste

adjective (comparative chasteer, superlative chasteest)
- abstaining from sexual intercourse, celibate
- virginal, innocent, having had no sexual experience
- simple, austere, undecorative
- modest, decent, morally pure
I insist celibacy is nt same wt bein virgin
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I insist celibacy is nt same wt bein virgin
Gentle man is either you are ignorant or you are misinformed. In my own dictionary, being a celibate means a total abstinence from sexual Intercourse. Celibacy means purity, virginal, chastity.
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[b] Gentle man is either you are ignorant or you are misinformed. In my own dictionary, being a celibate means a total abstinence from sexual Intercourse. Celibacy means purity, virginal, chastity.

[color = Green] Genea, come and bail me out o [/color]
u can choose 2 abstain frm sex after u must hv lost ur virginity. I cn decide 2 go celibate right nw @ dis stage of my life. Doesn't mean I hv neva had sex. Does it?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
[s] u can choose 2 abstain frm sex after u must hv lost ur virginity. I cn decide 2 go celibate right nw @ dis stage of my life. Doesn't mean I hv neva had sex. Does it?[/s]
Do you have a dictionary with you?, if not, don't quote me again. I need references
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Do you have a dictionary with you?, if not, don't quote me again. I need references
I see u dnt take correction bye
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I see u dnt take correction bye
Reference?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
Biko no mind am wink
Lol, OK!
keeping yourself for me, right? *wink*
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Lol, OK!

keeping yourself for me, right? *wink*
who is ya
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
who is ya
Your spirit Mr right. mtcheew!
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Your spirit Mr right. mtcheew!
lolx
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
lolx
Show me a pic of you! will you?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Show me a pic of you! will you?
check my final Yr week topic
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
check my final Yr week topic

Cool and love your height. though I asked for your pic but you had to direct me to a link.

Who is that endowed babe on red skirt? me like the both of you.
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Cool and love your height. though I asked for your pic but you had to direct me to a link.

Who is that endowed babe on red skirt? me like the both of you.
lol, u like her more... My course mate
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
lol, u like her more... My course mate

What makes you think so?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

What makes you think so?
instincts grin
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
instincts grin
I like you more!
you see, you instinct was wrong?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

I like you more!

you see, you instinct was wrong?
hahahahaha, so funny.. Time for a nap..
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea, they don dey take style toast you for here abi

Always redirect those boys to US for an updated copy of your CV

Anyone who don't meet the requirements should pack well
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Sly wetin na, no spoil market angry
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
Sly wetin na, no spoil market angry

We just want you to know that you are precious to us. Beautiful and elegant. Make those boys Suffer to get you

Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, so funny.. Time for a nap..

Funny? I don't think its. you have a lovely height which is one of my specs. I like you more, but.....

No prob, hope the nap won't take more than 10mins because I would be here waiting for you?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Boys?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

We just want you to know that you are precious to us. Beautiful and elegant. Make those boys Suffer to get you

Why don't you just say you and others will marry her and other boys, according to you shouldn't bother to come near her because she is married to you and your fellows?

Oga, Abeg zoom off this place and don't bother to return!
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Boys Boss
I can see you're already falling for Genea . Well go ahead, don't mention me when she pieces your heart o .
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Why don't you just say you and others will marry her and other boys, according to you shouldn't bother to come near her because she is married to you and your fellows?

Oga, Abeg zoom off this place and don't bother to return!
we've been to the place and back. If you know i mean..

Genea is the only witness to this. Oya Genea, we need you here ASAP.
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I can see you're already falling for Genea . Well go ahead, don't mention me when she pieces your heart o .

OK, I have heard!
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

we've been to the place and back. If you know i mean..

Genea is the only witness to this. Oya Genea, we need you here ASAP.

K
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

OK, I have heard!
So I don spoil ya mind ba. I was only joking with what I said earlier .

But why everybody won dig love Genea na.
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So I don spoil ya mind ba. I was only joking with what I said earlier .

But why everybody won dig love Genea na.

You re just living in your thought and mere imagination that doesn't comfort with reality about me, genea and what's going on. You don't know me, bro, so please let's die this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBN: Efe Rumoured Girl Friend Surfaces, Says She Cant Wait To See Him / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? / Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.