Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) (7251 Views)

Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt / “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts / 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by bola4dprec(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Although, quoting you back will do me no good, but you shouldn't be asking if ladies will marry you if you're earning 35k per month, if true love don't require lot of money.

Btw, I saw your d.p and immediately knew what was going on
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Joiceee(f): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alhkerimu:
If you said so
If u say so
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by DeLioncourt: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Although, quoting you back will do me no good, but you shouldn't be asking if ladies will marry you if you're earning 35k per month, if true love don't require lot of money.

Btw, I saw your d.p and immediately knew what was going on

eesh...
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
wizrose:
now adays ladies are not marrying for love ....but money mostly Igbo galZ chaiii undecided undecided

Just say what you know....
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Ay04z(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
funny 50% of people DAT marry in 9ja recently did not earn up to 30k..

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Jglad(f): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can, if I earn more... That way we can support each other. #myopinionthough
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
dacblogger:
?......
wat? shocked
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by wizrose(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alhkerimu:

My brother you're right oooooo. No more love Money is all want theY need
that y am even afraid to date Igbo galz them
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
wizrose:
that y am even afraid to date Igbo galz them
My brother no go near them oooo
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Gloria3389(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
marry loun loun
you no even say 'date'
lolzzz..
I'm sure no guy will propose marriage with that kind of income. how u wan take do the wedding ceremony self
As for me, I can wait as long as possible for my boo to be ok financially before thinking of Marriage.
I can only suffer with him while courting but not in marriage dear

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by wizrose(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alhkerimu:
My brother no go near them oooo
. na waiting I won fine go their self
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
He's not yet eligible to date yet tongue
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Gloria3389:
marry loun loun
you no even say 'date'
lolzzz..
I'm sure no guy will propose marriage with that kind of income. how u wan take do the wedding ceremony self
As for me, I can wait as long as possible for my boo to be ok financially before thinking of Marriage.
I can only suffer with him while courting but not in marriage dear
Thank you dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Lagos Has The Hottest Girls In Nigeria / Tag A Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.