Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? (811 Views)

How I Easily Avoid Being Friend-zoned By Pretty Girls & How You Can Too / Guys Only: Signs That Shows You Have Been ‘friend-zoned’ / How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? by bobolizim(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Well, maybe a few people would not have in one point in their lives being in one sided love, many a times in life, we find ourselves loving someone that may not return the type of love we want back and at the other times,we find someone we just don't like falling in love with us.

So, I met this lady in my department one day I went to write timetable as I was fresher then , I'd thought to myself 'this lady is beautiful' I later got to know we're in the same department and also in the same level! I was elated and felt God has answered my prayer and being a jovial person I am we started talking that day, an as time goes on we became friends , still love her but it was just difficult for me to let her know of my intention as I was just afraid she'd stop being my fiend .

Hmmm,fast forward to last year,there was a night she came to check on me in the hostel and I decided to see her off to her hostel ! She was just telling me how happy she was for seeing me, how she's missed me and et al which I didn't believe as it was just more of intense flattering to me , I told her she's just bluffing and she told me about how she's not believe people that complement her either and et al ...

On getting to the hostel,I had thought to myself maybe she also feels the same way as I do ,not knowing I was just dreaming ! Lol! .. Fast forward to this year, we were chatting one night and I told her about how bored I had been and she was like 'Awnnn,you seriously need a girlfriend ' and I used style ask ,do you have a boyfriend ? She replied by saying that 'question is creepy' and that she does of course ! Lol!! I just stopped talking to her ! Like Hun Hun ! She's not single ...

So I've been wrong all these while , this is someone that always claim he misses me and et al ....
I still have more stories , before that, let's have fun, share your stories too !!!
Cc:mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? by EasyMind(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2017
She told you she has boy friend and you just Back down like that.... You even stop talking to her? Common

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? by Emac34: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
OP common you never can tell
Re: Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? by bobolizim(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
EasyMind:
She told you she has boy friend and you just Back down like that.... You even stop talking to her? Common
lol ! She's serious about it nah and mind you it's not like I really stopped talking to her like that anyways we still talk but it's not like I'm really into her like that so tell me, I'm really immature here in this aspect .... What can I do ?
Re: Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? by bobolizim(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Emac34:
OP common you never can tell
hmmm .... Tell me , the reason why I'm being careful about asking her out is because of my past ordeal with a lady of similar scenario and my twin sister had asked me not to ask her as she will not accept me hence leading to a permanent damage of our present friendship

(1) (Reply)

Are Physical Attributes More Important To Maintaining A Successful Relationship? / Lady Breaks Man’s Head After He Offered Her Just One B0iled Egg To Have $3x / 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Brain After You Go Through A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.