Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Guys Only: Signs That Shows You Have Been ‘friend-zoned’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Signs That Shows You Have Been ‘friend-zoned’ (504 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Signs That Shows You Have Been ‘friend-zoned’ by hfinest1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
GUYS ONLY: SIGNS THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE BEEN ‘FRIEND-ZONED’

The ‘friend-zone’ is a horrible place where ladies put some guys to ensure that he never gets into their hearts, or at worst, their pants. It is a really horrible place, and believe me when I say this, because I speak from my own experience, and the experience of others who have once or twice been captured in the ‘friend-zone’ arena. Just as in satanic or demonic bondage, where you have to pray and forcefully get out of the bondage, you also have to work hard and forcefully push yourself out of the bondage of the ‘friend-zone’
Here are a few signs that shows you that you have been ‘friend-zoned’:

1. SHE CALLS YOU PET NAMES LIKE DEARIE, DARLING, ETC. AND THEN TURNS IT INTO ONE BIG JOKE: She calls you these sweet names, and when you call her back, and try to go romantic on her, she laughs and turns it into one big joke, beware!!! That’s an initiative to entrap you in the ‘friend-zone’, and trust me when I say it won’t be long before she successfully ‘friend-zone’ you bro.

2. SHE ONLY PECKS YOUR CHEEKS AND RUBS YOUR HEAD LIKE SHE’S PATTING BINGO: While there’s nothing wrong in pecking a guy’s cheek, girls use this to trap guys in the horrible place, the only place worse than hell, the ‘friend-zone’. And why in God’s name are you rubbing my head like that? I’m not bingo for Christ’s sake, neither are you my mother, or an old aunty who just saw her nephew. Guys, beware of this tactic. If you notice that when you try to advance the cheek pecks to the lips, she lightly smacks you and laughs over it, turning it into one big joke, bro, you have just been successfully ‘friend-zoned’.

3. SHE ASKS YOU TO ACCOMPANY HER TO DO GIRLIE STUFF LIKE MAKE HER HAIR, MANICURE AND PEDICURE, SHOPPING FOR HER GIRL NEEDS, ETC....

read more at http://elishawrites..com.ng/2018/01/guys-only-signs-that-shows-you-have.html

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Abandoned Me After Fire Incident, Beggar Recounts Her Ordeal / Valentine: Guy Asked To Kneel Down After Stealing Perfume For His GF (pix) / Reasons Why Slayqueenism Won't Stop Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.