Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland (501 Views)

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! / Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
At least half of the topics on romance section of nairaland are sexist.
It's either a girl is berating guys for something that apparently only guys are guilty of...or a guy doing likewise.

I wonder why some people who are supposed to be intelligent beings believe that cheating or certain human behaviors can be attributed to gender.
https://www.nairaland.com/3501212/gave-him-heart-he-returned - the lady who open this thread was sad about how she was treated and some idiot says he hopes there are more guys like that to mistreat women. To what end I wonder?

Women will go ahead and say that men are the worst while they keep secrets, siphon and do all sorts of despicable things.

No one gender cheats or lies more than the other gender. If you've been through an alarming number of bad relationships, maybe you need to look inwards. You might be the problem...or you just attract or are attracted to the wrong people.

Until we realize that sexism is stupid and nonsensical, progress will be minimal.

2 Likes

Re: The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland by lordizak(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
You have not encountered 9ja babes.
Re: The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
lordizak:
You have not encountered 9ja babes.

and what has a 9ja babe done to a guy that a woman from another country hasn't?
Re: The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Mtcheeeeeww

lol. you're definitely one of them
Re: The Disgusting Sexism On Nairaland by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
DeLioncourt:

lol. you're definitely one of them
u r confused

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Know If Your Guy Loves You. / Laura Ikeji Weds In Court (photo) / Ways On How To Arrange A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.